We have to do what now?

Voice

"Shinhye where's your crutches?" Ha Ji Won only noticed now as Yonghwa helped her up. She stepped closer to the two getting a clear look of her friend's face. "Yah! Your cheeks are red and your eyes are puffy! Have you been crying? JACKASS DID YOU MAKE HER CRY?! I WILL YOU UP!" Ha Ji Won was in her killer mode.

"You're going to have to wait for that I'm busy," he replied. She growled ignoring his reason stepping forward. He was nervous now, in desperation he literally used Shinhye as a shield. 

"Mweohaneungeoya?" Shinhye asked being moved around by Yonghwa. He hid behind her everytime Ha Ji Won's hand came near. She finally got sick of it. "Yah! Are we going or not?" She asked.

"I can go alone," he placed her on the couch. 

"No I'm involved just as much as you," she struggled to get up but balanced on her own for a good five seconds before resting on the nearest wall. "I want to see you fire your secretary," Shinhye felt a wave of anger crash on her. How dare someone spread lies about her on national television! "This is exactly why I gave up on show business," she added nearing the exit. Ha Ji Won knew when Shinhye was upset, she was upset. 

He backed off from the door allowing her to leave. Ha Ji Won followed after her friend. Before she left the apartment she glared at Yonghwa. "Because of you she shed tears. Because of you my friend is going through a hard time again after long ago. I hope you're upset. If not I'll make it that way," she gave a threat like it was casual but she meant every word. No one makes her friend hurt like that. 

"I'm so gonna fire my secretary," he muttered under his breath. 

...

"Wae?! Why did you spread around on T.V.?!" Yonghwa yelled at his employer. She sat down on the leather couch massaging her temples as if they were the ones at fault. They were back at the news station in their dressing room. 

"Just calm down and let me explain," she was surprisingly calm as if hell didn't break loose. Yet.

"You don't need to repeat your words. We watched you on T.V." Shinhye crossed her arms. 

"No just understand I thought about you two the entire time when they interrogated me," she replied. 

"More like thinking of your job and how much money you'd get after dishing lies," Ha Ji Won stepped into the conversation. 

"Your job won't matter you know why? Because you're fired!" Yonghwa argued.

"Can't do that I'm under contract and I don't only watch your Yonghwa. I watch the rest of your bandmates lives," she had a solid point. 

"Well I don't give a damn! You ed things up and now here's the price you have to pay!" He raged at her. 

"Excuse me you sir ed things up! So did you Shinhye!" Secretary blamed the two of them. Shinhye was taken aback at her accusations. What did she do to deserve this? 

"Just what did I do? Tell me. Tell me exactly everything I did to live a lie with you people," she felt her heart race, hot redness on her face and clenched fists on her sides. 

"I'll show you," she flashed pictures of the two in an embrace in front of the studio from before. The same that aired on television. "Yonghwassi baboya?! (are you stupid?) You know better than to act this way in public! The freaking cameras are everywhere! You're on a tight leash mister," she reprimanded him. 

"He's not a dog! He's a person, he can do whatever he wants.He has free will," Shinhye actually defended Yonghwa on his behalf. Willingly. Her blood boiled when someone described a person to be owned. Yonghwa couldn't believe her. This girl spoke words of him not in hate. But to justify him. She was the only one who didn't see him as a person to be on their toes in public. Act like a perfect hot angel that fans crave for at every corner. He knew it was because she wasn't a fan so he thought he wouldn't care about what she thought of him. But hearing it so passionately from this non fan. He was touched. No matter how sappy it sounds, he never met a person like her. He wished she was a fan now.

"Shinhyessi I understand you're just a regular citizen but really you should care about Yonghwa's profile more. Just because you say you tripped and he caught you doesn't mean they'll believe you," the secretary went softer on her. 

"But that's what really happened! I almost fell he caught me in time! We weren't... w-we weren't going to do anything!" She replayed that moment in her head. Though she states what really happened it wasn't what she wanted to happen. 

"What my friend says is completely true. Why can't those idiots believe her? Oh I know why! Because some bigger idiot lied about them having a new born relationship!" Ha Ji Won reminded. 

"Okay I understand you all are upset! But it was to make this thing blow over faster. I know that common sense tells you to scream at the media that you two are not interested in each other whatsoever. But come on really? With these pictures over your statement they won't believe your words. Its better to give them what they want and give it some time then have a fake break up with your fake relationship." Her story began to make sense now. 

"Y-You want us to go out?" Shinhye asked.

"Fake go out? Pretend to be a couple?" Yonghwa tried to clarify things. 

"Yes for maybe a couple of weeks maybe a month," the secretary suggested.

"A-A month? M-Michyeoseo? (Are you crazy?) A-Andweyo! (We can't) With this guy?" Shinhye couldn't bring herself to think about the idea.

"Wait what do you mean by this guy?" Yonghwa her.

"Oh come on can you imagine me acting all lovey dovey with a jerk like you?" Shinhye replied.

"Hah! Who said we're even doing it! You wish!" He rolled his eyes. 

"You must because of these circumstances! Right now you really have no choice, they won't believe what you say. A month of fake holding hands, fake dates, fake kisses-" the secretary was cut off.

"NO! KISSES?! NO ING WAY!" Yonghwa scrunched his face acting as though he was throwing up. Shinhye gasped at his reaction at the thought of kissing her. 

"You're no big deal either! I think Kang Minhyuk is hotter than you!" She insulted.

"Kang Minhyuk? I'm his freaking hyung! NO way could he be hotter than me!" He was so full of it. 

"So I take it you'll do it," the secretary said in a calm voice but the two were busy arguing. I guess they'll do it then. Both the secretary and Ha Ji Won thought. 

"Ugh this is all your fault!" Shinhye fumed at him.

"My fault? You're the one that tripped!" He argued.

"Because you couldn't wait for me! So I hurried for you!" 

"Because you're so slow!"

"Because of my crutches that I need, from my injuries, injuries I got from you!" She won that arguement. He groaned opening his mouth thinking of what to say but closing it again being stumped. 

"Ugh whatever," he huffed.

"SO THEN! One month should do it?" The secretary reminded the fake couple.

"YES!" They yelled at her.

"I guess I'm not fired then," she wiped a sweat off her brow. 

Not yet that is. Ha Ji Won raised one brow at her.