Lets Get You Approved

Voice

"Anyonghaseyo Ji Wonssi!" Jonghyun gladly greeted her ear loudly. 

"AAH OW!" Ji Won fell off the couch. 

"That's what you get for ruining my clothes from yesterday!" Jonghyun smirked preparing his breakfast. 

"Wh-What? When did I ruin your clothes?" Ji Won rubbed her temples, it hurt just to sit up. 

"Oh I don't know? Maybe when you were done drowning yourself in alcohol?" Jonghyun munched on his toast waiting for little miss sunshine to apologize.

"I drank last night?" Ji Won pushed her hair back from her eyes. Looking at her current appearance she believed the hangover. "OMO! I look horrible!" She found puke on her clothes, her hair, and felt it at the corner of . " I remember! I got fired didn't I?" Ji Won sighed.

"Yea you did. Mianheyo," Jonghyun served her a bowl of seaweed soup to cure her hangover. 

"Kamsahamnida," she drank up ignoring the splitting headache. 

"Hyung where is Shinhye and Jungshin going?" Minhyuk came from the rooftop. Ji Won's ears perked up. 

"Wae? They're going somewhere?" Jonghyun lifted the curtains looking through the transparent windows. 

Ji Won suspected that Shinhye let Jungshin in on her secret. "I'll go follow them," Minhyuk spoke up.

"Ah! Theres no need for that Minhyukssi! Ow! My head hurts," Ji Won placed her hand on her forehead. Her other hand tried to pull him back but she sat back on the couch. 

"Ji Wonssi! Gwenchanayo? I'll take care of you today," he took a seat next to her and began massaging her temples. 

"Maybe I should go follow them then," Jonghyun added.

"No!" Ji Won blurted out. The boys stared at her confused. "They're just going to buy some groceries!" She lied quickly. 

"How do you know? You've been knocked out," Jonghyun asked.

"Shinhye has been planning to buy groceries for a while now. And Jungshin is the tallest of all of you so he can help with the tall shelves," Ji Won tried to stick with the story. 

"Why doesn't she just ask Yonghwa to help her? He is her boyfriend," Jonghyun kept backfiring her answers. 

"Because Yonghwa doesn't like grocery shopping hyung!" Minhyuk saved her this time. 

"Oh yea. I'll leave you two alone then," Jonghyun smirked before sinking his teeth into an apple. 

"Y-Yah! What do you mean by-" Ji Won stopped herself for her her headache pulsed. 

"Shh just relax," Minhyuk had the magic touch. Ji Won did worry about her friend. But calmed down knowing Jungshin was by her side. 

Meanwhile...

"Jungshinssi where are you taking me?" Shinhye asked.

"Remember? We're going to get Yonghwa's mom to approve you," he answered. 

Jungshin brought Shinhye to where only the high class women shopped for clothes. "Hold out your arms," he ordered right when they entered a store. Her eyes wandered the retail store as her arms were held out as asked. Jungshin piled on millions of outfits for her size on her arms. 

"Yah! What is this?" She fixed the ends of a dress so it wouldn't fall. 

"Clothes, go try it on!" Jungshin pushed her inside a dressing room. He didn't give her a chance to question it either. "After each outfit you have to come out and show me," he added.

"That's too much work!" She replied.

"You're going to need my help and my opinion. I know what looks good." He sat down waiting for her first appearance. 

 

“What exactly is the point of this?” Shinhye asked turning the dress around. She wore it on backwards.

“You need to look high class don’t you?” Jungshin replied as he skimmed through today’s newspaper.

“Jungshinssi it’s been a while,” a familiar tone gained his attention.  He looked up from the paper seeing a girl who matched his height. A long jet black gown fell on her tan skin. Her eyelids fluttered covered in indigo eye shadow and her crimson lips stretched into a smile. Someone was happy to see Jungshin.

“Ae Cha,” he stood up surprised seeing an old ex.

“How have you been?” She stepped forward with her arms extended under his arms. He hugged her back remembering the times he had with her. The short times he had with her.

“Well, what about you?” He asked releasing her.

“Same but I’ll admit right now I missed you,” she crossed her arms.

“Jeongmalya? I’ll admit our time was short but it was the longest relationship I ever had,” he admitted.

“Yah Jungshin,” Shinhye stepped out as he ordered in the first outfit. The dress hugged her curves, it brought out her eyes and the world knew no one would wear it better than she did now. “Oh anyonghaseyo,” Shinhye bowed to his ex.

“Anyonghaseyo,” Ae Cha did the same.

“Ae Cha this is-“

“Park Shinhye right? You’re Yonghwa’s new girlfriend,” Ae Cha rested her hands on her shoulders. She fixed the way it hugged her here and there. Circling around her she nodded in approval. “Now just hair, then makeup and you could actually look as y as me!” Ae Cha placed her hands on her hips.

“Yah Jungshinssi I want to look high class but I don’t know about y,” Shinhye nudged him.

“y is high class Shinhyessi! Let me guess you’re trying to impress your boyfriend’s mommy aren’t you?” Ae Cha got it spot on.

“Maybe,” Shinhye looked down at her toes.

“Well a model would be best at dress up right? I would also be best at teaching you how to talk the talk and walk the walk,” she offered her help.

“Why would you help her?” Jungshin asked.

“If it means I’ll get to spend time with you, why not?” Ae Cha flirted as she observed Shinhye. Jungshin smiled seeing his best ex-girlfriend. She was the best out of all the girls he went out with. The max time he set was three months; however she went for five months. “Shinhyessi!”

“Yes?” Shinhye responded.

“Back straight, chin up, shoulders back.” Ae Cha ordered. With each task Shinhye followed. “Mouth closed eyes straight ahead, hands unclenched.” Jungshin watched the two get to work.

“I would like to pay for that dress she is wearing,” Jungshin spoke to the cashier worker.

“Buying your girlfriend a dress?” The woman asked.

“Oh uh she isn’t my-“

“What a cute couple. You two look great together,” the woman handed him the receipt then headed to the back room.

“Remember to breath too Shinhyessi,” Ae Cha reminded her.

“Oh,” Shinhye exhaled hunching over.

“Back straight!” Ae Cha walked over to Jungshin. Shinhye stayed still doing her best to feel like of high class. From a small distance she watched Ae Cha and Jungshin converse. He didn’t need to tell her that Ae Cha was an ex. It was obvious they had some history together. “She really is a commoner, give me a day to work with her and she’ll be just like me.” Ae Cha offered.

“Why are you really helping us?” Jungshin asked.

“I thought I was helping only her? What do you have in benefit to this?” Ae Cha being sly turned the tables.

“She is my friend’s girlfriend,” he answered.

“Yup already know that. But what I don’t know for sure is that you got the hots for her,” Ae Cha raised one brow.

“Wh-What? No! Why would I? She is my friend’s girlfriend,” he repeated himself.

“Okay araso! I was just messing with you! I’ll go tell Shinhyessi to exhale now.”

“So why are you doing this?” He repeated his question.

“Honestly I would love it if you allowed me to use this to spend time with you. I really do miss you oppa,” she winked at him. Same old Ae Cha. He thought to himself watching the two girls.