Her too

Voice

The two entered their home together with a better mind set. Jungshin was glad he wasn't out of the loop. Although he felt guilty knowing Yonghwa was. Shinhye had something to look forward to. She gained a goal to achieve. She will get his mother to approve of her. Problem was, she had no idea how she could do that. She wasn't rich, she didn't have the looks of a model, and she didn't have a job! The job she did have is way below the standards of Yonghwa's mother. "Will you help me Jungshin?" She asked.

"Of course! I'm always here for you," he assured her. 

Yonghwa overheard as he entered the living room. "Need help with what?" He asked the two. 

"Nothing! It doesn't concern you," Shinhye giggled walking over to the couch. 

"It really doesn't," Jungshin pats his shoulder heading off to his room. Yonghwa felt that tug in his stomach again. That virus known as jealousy. His temperature slowly turned into a fever. The fear that Shinhye could still be attracted to Jungshin haunts him. He didn't forget the way she reacted to him before. 

"You want to tell me what you're hiding from me?" Yonghwa stayed straightforward as always. He decided to be a couch potato with her with his arm around her shoulder. 

"I need to pee," she began to get up. But he kept his weight on her. 

"Nope you're not getting away. Now what are you hiding?" He pressed on. 

"What I just said, it doesn't concern you." Shinhye looked deep into his eyes. She did her best to sound convincing and smooth. 

"Nothing bad then? This really has nothing, NO THING with me involved? Only between you and Jungshin?" He was very persistent. 

"Yes," she answered. Oh he dreaded that answer. Shinhye kept her sight on him, as if she searched for his soul. "Look, there is no need to get jealous." She smiled.

"Phbbt! As if I'm jealous of that guy! I never get jealous!" He rolled his eyes in denial. 

"Shouldn't you be jealous since the guy dates a lot of hot models? And he's not even the leader," Shinhye burned him.

"Shouldn't you be jealous of those models? Being hot?" He burned her back. 

"Yah!" She punched his arm. 

"Mianhey! That was too far!" 

"Darn right it was!" She crossed her arms sitting back. She made herself more comfortable under his arm.

"Thought you needed to pee," he pointed out.

"That can wait," she rested her head on his shoulder as he rested his on her head. Am I really protecting him this way? Shinhye thought to herself. 

"You smell nice," he spoke up. 

"That was random," she replied.

"No it was a compliment for my girlfriend," he kept chivalry alive. 

"Kamsaheyo boyfriend," she blushed being able to say such words. Simultaneously it felt mushy and normally too lovey dovey for her. But the way things felt at this moment, she didn't care. The entrance doors opened abruptly. The two were scared if it were a break in when they sat up to look. Or even worse, paparazzi. 

"Yah! You want to help me here?" Jonghyun was supporting the weight of a very drunk girl. A certain girl which everyone knew.

"Ji Wonssi?!" Shinhye and Yonghwa left the couch to help her up. 

"C.N.Blue! Wow! I can't believe you're here! Is this where the party is at?" Ji Won slurred her words. 

"There is no party Ji Won!" Shinhye brought up her back laying her down on the couch. 

"I want to party though! You never let me Shinhye! You never let me!!!!" She whined like a five year old as she kicked the pillows off the couch. Her foot kicked Yonghwa print pillow far to the opposite wall of the living room. 

"Yah! Geuman! Why are you drunk?" Shinhye struggled to calm her friend down. 

"Drunk? I'm not drunk! You know I never drink unless I'm REALLY upset!" She pouted staring at Shinhye with lost puppy dog eyes. There were bags under them, with bags under them and bags under them. 

"Ew she'll have a hell of a hangover tomorrow," Jonghyun commented. Shinhye placed a pillow under her friend's head. 

"That tickles!" Ji Won laughed.

"I'm not even tickling you!" Shinhye kept her restrained.

"Well if you need me I'll be in the bathroom..washing off her puke!" Jonghyun showed them the stain. 

"Jamkkan manyo! Where did you find her? Her work shift ends in an hour," Shinhye asked him. 

"I went to my regular bar and there she was. Drinking it up! I took a seat next to her trying to get her to stop. Finally she looks at me and tells me how incredibly y I look, brought me closer and threw up on me. Now we're here," Jonghyun explained. He left to change out. 

"Wae Ji Wonssi? What happened?" Shinhye asked pushing Ji Won's bangs back from her eyes. 

"You want to know what happened? You really want to know what happened?!" Ji Won yelled louder each word.

"Yah stop yelling! We're right here!" Yonghwa glared at her.

"I don't want to look at you right now," Ji Won copied his expression.

"No need to tell me twice," he backed away heading to his room. 

"I wish I threw up on him," Ji Won said once he left.

"Ji Wonssi I need you to focus. What happened that would make you want to drink so much?" Shinhye asked.

"Shinhyessi ottokajo? (What shall I do?) We lost our apartment and now we need to rely on these people," Ji Won's voice broke. Tears fell out of nowhere. 

"Are you upset about that?" Shinhye asked.

"Not just that! Today...I...I GOT FIRED!" Ji Won sobbed louder.Shinhye gasped hearing her friend's dilemma. "I didn't do anything wrong! I was doing so good really! I was so sure I was getting a promotion when my boss called me in his office! But no! Ottoke Shinhyessi?! I'm not a strong independent woman anymore! We have no home of our own, no job to pay for that home, and no education! We're losers!" Ji Won sobbed hysterically. 

"Yah! Calm down!" Shinhye felt herself ready to cry. She knew who was behind this. 

"My mascara is running Shinhye! Now I'm ugly!" Ji Won whined until she used up her energy. The C.N.Blue members drowned out her sobs with their mp3 players. They even went to sleep that night with their music in their ears. Shinhye sang her to sleep. Ha Ji Won didn't know this, but her best friend cried along with her. Her voice showed no break in it however. She sounded as though she were recorded in a studio like C.N.Blue. Shinhye needed to be strong for her friend. Not her too...