Recording a song

Voice

Shinhye couldn't believe it but there were four pillows half her size each with a CNBlue member's face printed on. "EEK!" She squealed hugging all three of them. Back then before the accident she'd hug Yonghwa's as well. She didn't want to admit now but she was a fan of all four. She was in love with his voice, and we're not kidding anyone here the boy was hot. Before his personality hit on her on the head. She held his in her hands staring at his eyes. "You're a weirdo. Then again I'm one too. You're a big liar!" She punched his pillow face then giggled. "I'm one as well now," she sighed falling back on her bed. 

"What a freaking long day," Yonghwa took his shirt off ready to sleep. Too bad he laid there in silence for an hour. It's actually normal for a person to not sleep immediately, but to think about anything. For tonight, Shinhye was on his mind. Or has been on his mind ever since he met her. "Ugh I don't even know why I'm thinking about her," he groaned tossing and turning. Flashbacks of her smiling at him played, her in his arms, her under him during their pillow fight... He smacked his forehead in realization what was going on. "No no no," he wiggled his pointer finger disagreeing with his heart. He shook his head as well in frustration. "Not gonna happen this is all fake," he closed his eyes slipping into slumber.

...

"Anyonghaseyo Shinhyessi," Minhyuk greeted her a good morning in ducky logo pajamas. She greeted him back pouring him a bowl of Frosted Flakes. 

"Anything on the agenda for today?" She asked curious about the life of rockstars. Shinhye was quick to accept the fact she now lived with a kpop band for a month. 

"Only thing today would be for recording covers," Jonghyun yawned entering the kitchen. 

"Recording covers? What is that?" Shinhye asked stuffing full of frosted goodness. 

"ljljelajkda," Minhyuk answered with his mouth full. She laughed at his childlike behavior. 

"It's when we record covers of other songs. We'll be singing various of songs made from other artists. Our fans like it. You're a fan right Shinhye? So you like that stuff?" Jungshin entered the room with bed hair. The mood was quite awkward for the two from what happened before. Shinhye decided not to let it get in the way of becoming friends. 

"Yes I do like covers! It sounds cool to hear other voices make a version of their own," she smiled cheerfully. 

"Good," all he took for breakfast was an apple from the fruit bowl. Good to know someone ate healthy around here. Relax I won't reveal your secret. I'll watch on the sidelines. Jungshin thought to himself watching her little actions as he ate his apple. Once Shinhye finished washing her bowl she headed back to her room. But as she turned the corner she bumped into something hard almost knocking her down. She didn't fall backwards for the person's hand was on her back. Yonghwa was barechested, he didn't have a shirt on. Having her close like this made her freeze. 

"Watch where you're going. Do I always have to catch you when you fall?" He asked looking down at her. 

She slowly looked up, rather looking at his eyes than his muscular chest. The guy worked out after all. "N-No how many times do I have to tell you I can take care of myself! A-And put on a tshirt!" She pushed him away to lean on the wall. He just took a shower with his towel hung over his shoulder. He looked cute with his hair dripping wet and his bangs slightly covering his eyes. 

"If you want to keep staring at me I made sure theres a picture of me on one of your pillows," he smirked watching her stare. 

"You're so full of it," she pouted as she headed back to her room. 

"You better hurry up! We're going to the recording studio! You're coming along whether you like it or not!" He ordered. 

"Don't I have to? I'm your girlfriend," she laughed at the thought of it. She didn't really have the right to say that but it was fun to mess around right? 

...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjVJXuAIMTI 

Listen to this song when the lyrics show :D this is the song they're recording... i love it and btw the talking in the back is just random from their mv lol

Lovebug by Jonas Brothers

"When you're ready," the man behind the recording system instructed. Yonghwa cleared his throat as he placed his hand over the mic. He glanced at Jonghyun expecting he'd sing the echoe parts. (Parts in the parentheses) Jonghyun nodded in agreement, as Minhyuk started the beat.

 

Called you for the first time yesterday. 

I finally found the missing part of me. 

I felt so close but you were far away. 

Left me without anything to say.

Now I'm speechless over the edge, I'm just breathless. 

I never thought that I'd catch this lovebug again.

Hopeless, head over heels in the moment. 

I'd never thought that I'd get hit by this lovebug again.

He looked at Shinhye now as he sang out the words. She noticed and wondered if anyone else did. Then realized it was probably for show. Act like a good girlfriend Shinhye. She reminded herself keeping eye contact with him.

I can't get your smile out of my mind.

(I can't get you out of my mind.)

Shinhye smiled as he winked at her.

I think about your eyes all the time.

She rolled her eyes at that line. 

You're beautiful but you don't even try.

(You don't even, don't even try)

She giggled at the playful lyrics. Surprisingly she was having fun listening to the band. They were simply awesome. Especially his voice, just pure silk. He looked like he was having fun himself as he kept his eyes on her. They continued with their smiling contest as he continued.

Modesty is just so hard to find.

Now I'm speechless over the edge, I'm just breathless.

I never thought that I'd catch this lovebug again.

Hopeless head over heels in the moment.

I never thought that I'd get hit by this lovebug again.

Before Shinhye knew it, she swayed a little to the music. Enjoying their performance so much she danced by herself. 

I kissed her for the first time yesterday.

Eyes still on each other she thought, yea right, in her saracastic tone.

Everything I wished that it would be.

Suddenly I forgot how to speak.

Hopeless, breathless, baby can't you see?

Now I'm! (AWESOME GUITAR SOLO!) 

Now Shinhye was really impressed with him. He played out on the guitar with pure passion. Yonghwa definitely had talent as he rocked out that solo. She cheered him on "go Yonghwa!" It wasn't for show this time but she really was impressed. Acted like a true fan in reality. Her praise made him sound even better than usual. His band could tell he got into it. Following along in his footsteps they did their best as well for this one cover. 

Now I'm speechless! Over the edge, I'm just breathless!

I never thought that I'd catch this lovebug again!

Hopeless! Head over heels in the moment! 

I never thought that I'd get hit by this lovebug again!

Oooh! Lovebug again! 

The 'couple' still held each other's gaze as the song ended. She smiled at him giving two thumbs up mouthing the words great job!

He smiled back as he removed his guitar strap off his neck, time for a break that last note took energy out of him. "Good job everyone, take five!" Their manager ordered. 

"You seemed to really like it Shinhyessi! Was I good?" Minhyuk asked while opening a water bottle. 

"She was too busy staring at her boyfriend babo," Jonghyun flicked the drummer's forehead.

"Oh I heard you though! You really rocked out," she complimented him. 

"What about me?" Jonghyun asked.

"Really great vocals! All of you did well," she clapped her hands in appreciation. 

"I did way better than well," Yonghwa boasted. 

"Yah this guy," Minhyuk pouted.

"Good job," Shinhye complimented plainly to Yonghwa.

"What happened to great job?" He imitated her thumbs up and her voice on the last two words. Mocking her by sounding way high pitch.

"I don't sound like that!" She punched his arm. 

"Aish! That hurt! You're suppose to be weak," he rubbed his arm. His bandmates chuckled at the abuse he deserved. Jungshin on the other hand watched silently confused. They're really good at acting like a couple. He thought.