Jonghyun finding her Part 3

Voice

 

She rested her face on my chest. Soaking her tears through my rather expensive clothes. I patted her back. “Let it all out,” I whispered softly. After releasing her I looked down at my shirt. Another part of my outfit slightly ruined. “I know we just met today but I would like to see you more often.” I told her.

“What are you saying? Are you asking me out?” She asked.

“I’d like to see Soo Rim too. Don’t think of me as a weird stranger that you never want to see ever again. But I want to take care of you guys.” I told her.

“You already know what I’m going to say about people taking care of us,” she sniffled.

“Just accept that someone actually wants to help you. I’m an actual person that wants to take the time to take care of you. For once let someone help,” I offered.

“I guess you do actually care,” she rubbed her arms.

“Yeah I do. Do you have a cell phone?” I asked.

“Now you’re asking for my number?” She seemed shocked at this.

“Yes so I can call you anytime I want. Well if you don’t answer I’ll assume you’re at school or working. You act like you’ve been deceived before and that’s why you can’t trust people. But you’ve known me for this whole day now. So trust me,” I’m not the best at persuading sometimes.

“I’m about 90% there to trust you. Since Soo Rim trusts you. I almost trust you.” She replied.

“Aw come on really?” I asked amazed.

“Yeah,” she actually cracked a slight smile. Probably at my behavior. I pointed at her with an even stronger smile.

“You smiled!” I told her.

“Shut up you’ll wake up Soo Rim,” she hit my arm. Damn she got strength. She continued to smile. I guess I was really silly to her.

“So I can have your number?” I asked.

“No. I don’t have a cell phone. We don’t have any electronics actually. We can’t afford it,” she answered dropping her smile.

“In that case,” I pulled out my cell phone. I took her hand then placed my cell in her palm.

“Yah what is this?” She asked.

“Your new cell phone,” I told her.

“I can’t afford this,” she handed it to me.

“No you can’t. But I can. I’ll pay for the bills. I can get another phone and I’ll call that number. Then save that number so you know it’s me. I expect you had a cell phone before,” I told her.

“Of course I did-“

“Good then you’ll figure out how to work it. I trust you’ll delete all the contacts there. You don’t know any of those people. I’ll call you soon,” I began to leave.

“Why would you call me soon?” She asked me.

“To check up on how you are,” I answered. This was such a simple question. Why is she so paranoid?

“You’re just giving me an expensive cell phone? Are you rich or something? You’re in a famous band then. From your bedtime story,” she was getting suspicious.

“You should really get to sleep,” I pushed her gently to the direction of her bedroom.

“No wait are you in a band? Like really?” She turned around.

“First you want me to leave and now you’re a chatter box,” I chuckled. She didn’t find it so funny. “Okay if you really want to know I’m in a band called C.N.Blue. Look it up on your new phone there’s internet on it. Watch some music videos if you want. We’re pretty good,” I told her.

“You’re in music videos?” She asked shocked.

“Yeah now I guess my answer from you is yes right?” I asked to clarify.

“Uh yeah sure but you’re in music videos?” She didn’t even know what she agreed to.

“Yes I am in music videos. So I’ll call you,” I placed my hands on her shoulders then pushed her to her bedroom once more. I gave her a quick kiss on her forehead like I did to Soo Rim. I could tell she was blushing. “Get some rest. I don’t want you to ever collapse like you did earlier. Ever again.” I looked into those beautiful eyes.

“Did you just?” She couldn’t talk normally. I confused her enough for the day.

“I’d be lying if I said you were ugly and not my type. Truth is I don’t have a type. If I did. It would be someone as wonderful as you. I’ll call you.” I kissed her cheek this time before leaving.

Just before I entered my car I heard a yell from her window. “Does this mean you asked me out?!” I laughed at her confusion and drove off.

Out of Jonghyun's P.O.V.

Jonghyun didn’t find her. She found him.