You punched me but I forgive you

Voice

"Make him fall on his knees and beg for forgiveness while you're spraying him with..with um..hot cocoa!" Ji Won sipped her drink enraged at her friend's predicament. 

"I can't do that! I think we're both at fault here," Shinhye fiddled with her fingers. 

"No way Shinhye! He is the self centered one! He needs to wake up and smell the flowers that you're right here! I mean you always are," Ji Won glanced at the T.V. screen seeing Belle sacrafice her freedom for her father's freedom. 

"I'm not always right. I'm only human. I need to listen more," she watched how rude the Beast acted. Knowing he only acted this way because of the pain inflicted upon him. He was already a jerk but there must have been a reason behind it. 

"You don't know how much it kills me looking at those photos!" His voice echoed in her mind, his image swam through as well. The hurt expression on his face thinking back on the memory of their ruined first date. 

"Jesongheyo," she blurted out. 

"Eh? Shinhyessi?" Ji Won shook her. Shinhye looked up at the T.V. screen. The Beast's character slowly changed. The two were down each other's throats at the beginning of the film. Now they're in a snowball fight together.

"I've never felt this way about anyone, I want to do something for her!" The beast exclaimed. The best friends smiled at how love can make people do crazy things. 

"OPEN UP!" 

"EEK!" The girl's held on to each other having a near heart attack. BANG BANG BANG! Yonghwa was abusing the door. 

"Ji Wonssi I got this," Shinhye got up hesitantly. With every step closer to the door her feet weighed equivalent to an elephant's weight. It was time to listen. She unlocked the door nervous, shaking too. Yonghwa got ready to give the door another pounding. He pulled back his hand clenched in a fist. The force release was quick, he wanted this knock to echoe even louder than the others. Once Shinhye opened the door it was too late. Yonghwa's fist met her face. Ha Ji Won's jaw fell through the floorboards as Yonghwa reached forward to stop Shinhye's fall. Her nostrils were openings for two red waterfalls flowing onto her bright pink lips. 

"SHINHYESSI!" Ji Won rushed to the two in complete shock. Her friend was knocked out cold. The bleeding didn't stop. Yonghwa was a lost for words, but a million thoughts ran through his mind. 

HOLY ! HOLY ! HOLY ! DID I ING PUNCH MY OWN GIRLFRIEND?! NO! NOT ANYMORE, SHE WON'T BE MY GIRLFRIEND AFTER THIS! HOLY ! WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH ME TODAY?! I'M GONNA DIE! NO WAY, SHE'S GONNA DIE! I'M TOO ING STRONG! DAMN IT YONGHWA STOP PRAISING YOURSELF! YOU'RE NOT THAT STRONG! DON'T WORRY SHE'LL LIVE! HOLY WHAT DO I DO NOW?! BABO STOP THE BLEEDING! NO WAIT I WILL DIE! HER FRIEND IS LOOKING AT ME WITH MURDER IN HER EYES! HOLY I'M GOING TO DIE! SHINHYE YOU'RE WAKING UP!

"Ughh...wh-why do I taste blood?" Shinhye tried to sit up. They plugged up her nostrils with tons of tissues. She sniffed then coughed right after feeling the struggle to breath through her nose. She took out the tissue paper out of one her nostrils and saw it was blood stained. Quickly blood dripped from her unclogged nostril. "Eh," she noticed this. 

HOLY ! Yonghwa watched her with wide eyes. 

"Shinhyessi, here more tissue!" Ji Won rolled the cloth into the perfect size. Shinhye plugged up her nostrils well. She looked up to see Yonghwa freaked out. His eyes the size of bowling balls, he bit his lip, scared her eyes would cry tears of blood next. He did what he desired. His arms wrapped around her fragile body, his eyes shut so tight it hurt, feeling her heart beat against his. 

"Jesongheyo Shinhye! I-I can't believe I..." He couldn't stand seeing her hurt because of him. 

"You punched me didn't you," she regained more memory.

"JESONGHEYO!" He repeated. Scared for his skin, but mostly hurthaving her bleed that much. Ji Won backed away from the two knowing they needed their privacy. Don't worry Yonghwa...I'll kill you later. She thought to herself making sure he caught the death glare from her.

"Shinhyessi," he let go of her looking deep into her eyes. Doing his best not to look at the bloodstained rolls of tissues. 

"I know, you're sorry." She gently pinched his cheek. They sat in silence for a few minutes. She needed to regain her strength, that blow to the nose really was strong. 

"Your nose isn't broken is it?" He finally asked. 

"No I don't think so," she sighed. Is that all you're thinking about? 

"I'm sorry about our fight from earlier too. I uh...really am an aren't I," he rubbed the back of his neck resting his back on the wall. They sat on the floor of her dining room facing opposite of each other. Her back rested on a table leg. "I really should think of you more. No, about others more. Like how you do. I got to wake up to the fact that the world isn't revolved around me." 

"Kamsaheyo," she smiled. Seeing him change like this, like the Beast. It made her glad. Knowing it was because of her, made her cheeks blush. "I want to apologize too. I should have thought about you during that interview. If you were truly ready to stop the facade. I understand it's not what you want. Jesonghabnida," she bowed her head for a good three seconds. On an impulse Yonghwa crawled toward her and lifted her chin to bring her lips to his. The world melted away, it literally felt like the world disappeared. Maybe it never existed in the first place. Were they floating? They couldn't feel the floor beneath them. They were in her dining room, in her apartment. Not Heaven. But they were in heaven. Wherever they were, as long as they were together. It was Heaven. Her lips against his, made everything feel right. Both were longing for each other's touch. The two really needed to break off. If Shinhye couldn't breath through her nose, she couldn't breath at all. 

"Let's forgive each other," his breath brushed against her lips. 

"Agreed," she smiled. Having his forehead rest on hers. This closeness made her feel safe. Even though he was the one who injured her all day. He was the one to truly fix it in the end. 

The two decided today should be a continuation of their Harry Potter marathon.