The month begins!

Voice

 

Is this the final chapter?! LOL NOPE it isn't! I just came up with a little more fun stuff to put in the story :D soooo yea it is not the final chapter just yet! Enjoy!

“For a whole month you’re my slave,” Shinhye smiled in glee.

“For a whole month you’re my yes girl,” he smirked.

“This should be interesting,” Jonghyun sipped his orange juice.

“What went on when I wasn’t around?” Jung Shin asked.

“Apparently these two made a bet because Jonghyun took a picture of them last night,” Minhyuk answered. Jung Shin almost took a spit take from his orange juice.

“Is it a pic of them?” He coughed out.

“Why does everyone think dirty around here?” Shinhye crossed her arms.

“We’re guys it’s natural,” Yonghwa answered her.

“Pigs,” Shinhye rolled her eyes.

“Is it a pic or not?” Jung Shin asked still curious.

“Here,” Jonghyun showed him. He was jealous.  Not of Yonghwa. But he knew how long it would take to get to that happiness with Ae Cha.

“So getting back together with Ae Cha then?” Jonghyun asked.

“For now she wants to be friends,” he answered.

“F.W.B?” Jonghyun asked.

“No I’m not interested in her like that,” Jung Shin replied.

“What does F.W.B stand for?” Shinhye asked.

“Friends with benefits,” Yonghwa answered.

“What do you mean friends with benefits?” She asked.

The boys began to snicker like fourteen year olds in a Ed class. The only one who didn’t laugh was Jung Shin. He wasn’t as immature like the others.

“I told you it would turn ual,” Yonghwa chuckled. Shinhye gasped then stomped on his foot. “Ugh that was unnecessary!” He hopped on one leg.

“Slave I demand you to explain this friend with benefits thingy and no laughing when explaining it,” she ordered.

“I’m your slave already?” He asked.

“Why not? If you’re my slave then I’m your yes girl. We have a full month of torture-“

“Or pleasure,” he smirked. She pushed his arm.

“Or death ahead of us,” she spoke back.

“Araso,” he agreed. Yonghwa placed his hand on the small of her back pushing her towards the stairway. “I’ll explain friends with benefits to you in private. I’d be laughing my head off with these goons,” he gestured to the band. They headed to the rooftop. Thankfully blue skies towered over their heads.

“Explain slave,” she ordered.

“As you wish master. A boy and a girl. Or a boy and a boy. Or a girl and a girl. These two individuals are friends,” he started.

“I got that part down,” she sat herself on a bench.

“Great so anyway these two give each other benefits. They benefit each other. Through ual . No strings attached whatsoever. They just use each other for ,” he explained.

“No strings attached. So they’re okay with having each other as partners but they don’ t have any feelings for each other than friendship.” Shinhye got the idea.

“Yea basically,” he sat beside her.

“What if someone were to develop feelings for their partner?” She asked.

“I don’t think it would work anymore. All they wanted was ,” he replied.

“Nah I think they’d start to fall in love,” Shinhye kicked her legs out. Swinging them back and forth.

“What are you a hopeless romantic?” Yonghwa wrapped his arm around her.

“Sort of. Especially now that I got you my slave,” she said.

“Question and you must answer with a yes,” he stood up.

“Of course,” she sighed.

“Before getting to know me you’ve seen me on T.V. I am as good looking in person as I stand before you now. Yes?” He asked.

“Yes your cockiness,” she bowed.

“Will you stand on top of the bench and scream out I LOVE YONGHWA HE IS THE MOST IEST MAN ALIVE!?” He asked.

“Neo micheosseo,” she gasped.

“Yes girl,” he reminded her. She rolled her eyes then balanced herself on top of the bench. Clearing she raised up her arms to touch the sky.

“I LOVE YONGHWA HE IS THE IEST MAN ALIVE!” She yelled.

“Will you yell I will make love to him every night?” He asked.

“YES I WILL MAKE LOVE TO HIM EVERY NIGHT!” She yelled. He clasped her hand helping her off the bench. “You know just because I say doesn’t mean I mean it,” she pointed out.

“Do you mean it?” He asked.

“N-“before finishing her thought he cleared his throat reminding her. “Ugh yes,” she answered. He laughed enjoying his power over her.

“You’re enjoying this,” he stated.

“Yes…ma’am,” she smirked.

“No you will address me as sir, yes?” He asked.

“Yes sir. You know isn’t this the same as me being your slave too?” She pointed out.

“Sort of but you have to answer yes against your will. Unless whenever you actually mean it,” he pointed out.

“I guess…I mean yes,” she answered.

“Plus I like the ring of it. Park Shinhye my yes girrrl,” he rolled his r.

“Now slave, give me a piggy back down the stairs,” she ordered.

“As you wish,” he crouched down in front of her. Most of the day the two spent time together continuing their Harry Potter marathon. They’re now at the ending of the fourth movie. “Holy Voldemort is ing ugly,” Yonghwa commented.

“Yes, yes he is.” Shinhye answered.

“When the movie ends, pop in the fifth movie, and fill the bowl up with more popcorn slave.” She demanded.

“As you wish,” he answered.

“I wish I had a slave,” Minhyuk stated. He sat on the opposite side in his comfy leather chair.

“You know how wrong that sounds Minhyuk?” Jonghyun asked.

“Oh wait mianhye! I meant a girlfriend!” He shook his head hitting his temples repeatedly.

“Minhyuk geuman you’ll lose brain cells,” Ji Won placed her hand on his shoulder. He stopped shaking his head. His vision a bit blurred now he felt dizzy. Facing Ji Won’s direction she looked different. Her hair was blowing on imaginary wind clearing her flawless skin.

“Beautiful,” he blurted out. She looked at him confused. He didn’t budge but just stared at her. Ji Won shook her head at his silly behavior. She stood up to turn off the fan that faced them. She then sat on another leather couch that sat Jung Shin and Jonghyun.

“I’m surprised you guys weren’t busy today,” she told Jung Shin and Jonghyun.

“Hey even the band needs a few rest days,” Jonghyun pointed out.

“Well deserved anyway,” she agreed.

“You have something in your hair,” Jonghyun reached out to remove what he saw. “It’s a piece of kernel from the popcorn,” he told her. They were so close but they didn’t feel any attraction.

“Kamsaheyo,” she thanked him. Minhyuk felt something tug at him at the bottom of his stomach. Watching the two act close, he didn’t like it. He stood up abruptly right when the movie ended.

“I want to sit where you sit hyung,” he told Jonghyun.

“Wae? You have your own chair,” he replied.

“It’s too close to the screen. I don’t feel comfortable in it,” he complained.

“I’ll take your seat,” Jung Shin offered resting his behind on the smooth leather.

“There you can sit next to me,” Jonghyun offered his right side. When Ji Won sat on his left. Minhyuk squeezed his in between Ji Won and Jonghyun. “Yah babo,” Jonghyun raised his hands to cover his face from his friend’s . Ji Won and Jonghyun scooted over for Minhyuk to make room.

Shinhye watched his silly behavior and suppressed her laughter. She knew exactly why Minhyuk acted this way. Yonghwa came back with the bowl full of popcorn. He popped in the next DVD in the series. As soon as he pressed play Shinhye forced him down beside her on the couch. “Ow,” he winced. She whispered in his ear.

“Minhyuk likes Ji Won,” she whispered.

“Yea right who would-“

She stomped on his foot. “Ow that was unnecessary!” He winced.

“Jesongheyo we’ll be right back,” she hit pause on the remote. Shinhye dragged her slave/boyfriend outside for a moment.

“What do you think that was about?” Ji Won asked.

“Maybe she went to punish her slave,” Jonghyun chuckled then fist bumped Jung Shin.

“Immature,” Ji Won rolled her eyes.

“Yea I know right,” Minhyuk agreed with her.

Meanwhile…

“You didn’t have to stomp on my foot master,” Yonghwa shook his foot.

“Mianhye but I need to tell you something,” Shinhye said.

“There is no way Minhyuk likes Ji Won,” Yonghwa disagreed.

“You didn’t see what I saw. He was jealous because Jonghyun sat so close to her,” Shinhye argued.

“Yea well I don’t believe it because first of all I didn’t see anything. Second of all no offense but your friend is more outspoken. Minhyuk is her opposite,” he told her.

“Ever heard of the expression opposites attract?” She asked.

“Ever heard of no? Yes?” He asked her.

“Ugh yes but listen to me. Just watch the way he acts throughout the movie. You’ll see,” she told him before heading back inside.

“I thought the whole point of this marathon was for me to watch the movies,” he pointed out.

“One eye on the movie and one eye on Minhyuk slave,” Shinhye demanded.

“I’m not a chameleon,” he stated right before she entered the mansion. He sighed in frustration. Yonghwa attempted it though. Left eye looking left while his right in the opposite direction.