Baby I'm Yours

Voice

It's the last chapter! And it's very long! :D

“C.N.Blue you’re on in five minutes!” Their manager checked her watch. Then knocks on their dressing room.
“Kiss for good luck?” Yonghwa asked Shinhye as she fixed his collar. She rolled her eyes and pecked his lips.
“Yes good luck,” she smiled.
“Me too! Good luck kiss Ji Won?” Minhyuk asked his girl. She took his face in her hands crushing her lips against his. Jung Shin was nowhere to be found. Jonghyun looked behind the curtain for a peek at the audience. It was truly a sight. Literally an ocean of people screaming. He was looking for that one face. The girl he cared more than over all the thousands here this night. Course he wanted to see a little girl too. Then he smacked his forehead remembering he gave Eun Sun and Soo Rim VIP backstage passes. They wouldn’t be lost in the sea of faces. But in the crowd of people lucky enough to be backstage.
“Three minutes!” Their manager announced again. He hurried to the area where they kept the VIP audience.
“Jonghyun oppa!” Girl fans screamed seeing him. He smiled and waved but his eyes were searching.
“Eun Sun! Soo Rim?” He called out. There was no reply. No familiar face showing up in his view.
“Two minutes! Let’s go!” The manager  took Jonghyun by the arm. Whisking him away to the back of the curtain for last touch ups. “Yah Jung Shin has to go!” She pulled him away from a deep make out session with Ae Cha.
“One more for good luck?” Yonghwa put his guitar strap around his neck.
“Come on slave you’ll do great,” she smiled.
“30 seconds!” Their manager yelled over the cheering.
Without permission Yonghwa pulled the back of her head toward his face. If they weren’t on a very tight schedule, the kiss would have been much longer. Though it were 30 seconds it felt like forever. Ji Won kissed Minhyuk’s cheek at the last 15 seconds. Jonghyun stayed silent wondering if the answer is truly no. “Gwenchanayo Jonghyun?” Minhyuk asked. “If you want a kiss good luck, I can kiss your cheek!” He offered.
After declining that offer their manager began the countdown.
“5, 4, 3, 2, 1!”
A flash of colorful lights shined over the audience. Confetti blasted from the sides and the edges of the stage. Leaving a foggy effect due the smoke from the cannons. Just when you think the audience couldn’t get deafening even more. They do.
C.N.Blue started off with their comeback song Hey You! The audience was losing it when Yonghwa had just began singing. Jonghyun hoped in his heart that out there Eun Sun was listening. It came to his part and he sang his best. It would seem he were the lead vocalist. He sang it for her as promised. The band was completely amazing. Much better than usual. Perhaps each of the band members had someone specifically to play for. Someone to impress. Someone they fell for and needing them to hear their passion. Once the song ended more confetti shot out at the edge of the stage.
“Anyonghaseyo! How is everybody tonight!” Yonghwa spoke through his mic. “We have a full house tonight. Looks like we have amazing fans! Kamsahamnida! Tonight we’re going to get loud. I want you all to lose your voices tomorrow!” He knew how to control the crowd. Right now he wanted them to get loud and they did. “Don’t worry we’ll play our slow songs for you too. So you don’t lose your voices too early,” he chuckled.
“We might even ask some fans to come up on stage!” Minhyuk joked around. The audience went crazy with that statement.
“Whoa calm down! It was a joke, we try to be funny!” Jonghyun said.
“So you guys ready!” Yonghwa yelled. The audience screamed in response. “I can barely hear you! Come on you ready!” The fly in Africa could hear the audience. “What do you think Jung Shin? You think they’re ready for Love love love?”
“Nah I can only hear crickets,” he answered.
“Well Jung Shin has spoken!” Yonghwa shrugged his shoulders. The audience gave it their all making sure they wake up the dead. “ing scream!” Yonghwa yelled before he began the song Love.
“I never heard him swear at a concert before,” their manager said.
“Jeongmal?” Shinhye asked surprise. Turns out Yonghwa opened the real him a little bit.

“Yah Eun Sun!”
“Yes boss?” She answered.
“What are you doing here? Isn’t that concert in an hour? You should get going!” Her boss ordered.
“How do you know I had tickets for the concert?” She asked.
“Soo Rim told me right before she left to go,” there’s the answer.
“W-What?! She left!” Eun Sun took off her apron/uniform.
“She thought it was the only way to get you to! Have fun!” Her boss took over her shift. “Bout time that girl does something for herself,” her boss smiled. Eun Sun took the bus. Arriving to her destination she had 10 minutes until the doors close.
“Ticket please,” a security guard held his hand out.
“I have a VIP backstage pass,” she took it out from her back pocket.
“Miss please wear it around your neck. That way we know. Even a little girl knows what she’s doing,” he told her.
“Little girl? She went inside then?” She asked.
“Right over there,” he pointed the way.
“Kamsaheyo!” She bowed her head quick. She hurried in finding her sister sitting comfortably with a close and clear view of the band. It looks like they just appeared on stage.
“Soo Rim!” Eun Sun sat next to her furious. Before she could speak again, she heard his voice. His part of the song that makes her tap her feet. The silky voice that makes her actually want to stand up and dance. Hearing her ring tone live making her want to smile at the sky. Hearing the voice belong to that person. The one person who cares, actually cares and listens. Unlike other people she met in the past. Without knowing it a smile crept up on her face. Her pearly whites shined as bright as the stage lights. Soo Rim smiled watching her sister’s expression.
“He’s good!” Soo Rim said.
“He’s… not bad,” Eun Sun laughed watching him closely.
C.N.Blue played a lot of heart pounding songs as promised. Now they had to break it down a little. Minhyuk played a slow beat. A slow rhythm that sounded familiar to Ji Won. “He taught me how to play that!” She realized.
“Daebak,” Shinhye wrapped one arm around her friend and the other extended to the ceiling. Waving their arms in the air slowly as they swayed to the music. You know, that thing people do at slow songs. It was a slow ballad version of Love Girl.
“I want you oh my love,” Yonghwa sang the lines with that dreamy voice of his. Melting the hearts of thousands of girls. If you closed your eyes you could imagine yourself dancing on clouds. Clouds made of pink cotton candy. Shinhye lost herself.
“Is this heaven?” She murmured. The manager chuckled at her statement. As practiced, Minhyuk stopped suddenly, ten brought the tempo back up to the original song composition. Everyone began to dance, every fan sang along just feeling good.
Another slow song played. Though it was a rather sad one, it meant a lot to Shinhye. “I don’t know how to live without you. I don’t know how to breath in life. Tell myself I stop everyday, knowing that I won’t. Because of you, because of you. It’s the truth…” Yonghwa started the song.
“I don’t know how to sleep without you. I don’t know how to fix my heart…” Jonghyun sang his part. This song meant just as much to Eun Sun. Though this were her first time listening to it. She felt tears roll down her face. Like Shinhye found comfort that night at the ice rink with this song. So did Eun Sun this very moment. Jonghyun sang with his heart. Wherever you are, please listen Eun Sun, he thought to himself. Just listening to a song that describes how you feel everyday since the loss of a loved one. Or in Shinhye and Eun Sun’s case, loved ones. Getting it out there, felt like the world lifting off your shoulders. Soo Rim placed her hand over her sister’s. Ji Won wrapped her arm around Shinhye’s shoulders and rubbed her arm.
The audience could feel the emotion. As if each band member experienced a great loss before. “Now I know I’m missing you whole time. Don’t say goodbye…” the song ended with great cheers and rounds of applause.

I'm using the english version of this song by the way...

Throughout the concert they played their most popular songs whether they be ballad or pure rock. “C.N.Blue I love you!” Fans screamed throughout the night.
“You’ve been a great audience and before I want to end tonight with a bang. There’s something I need to do,” Yonghwa hurried backstage to grab a familiar face.
“Mweohaneungeoya?” Shinhye asked. He took her by her hand mesmerizing her with his smile.
“Just follow me,” he kept leading her towards the curtain.
“No there’s people out there!” She nervously tried to back away.
“I can see that! Just come on my yes girl, my fans are waiting!” He finally past the curtain with her beside him. As soon as she saw faces she hid right behind him. He laughed then walked back to his mic with her right behind. “She’s just a little nervous,” he told the audience. They laughed at her cute behavior. “You all hopefully know my girlfriend Shinhye,” he moved her so she stood next to him. His arm wrapped around her shoulder so she wouldn’t run off. Shinhye hid her face with his shoulder. “Say hi Shinhye,” he brought the mic closer to her. She didn’t move an inch. “Come on don’t be rude to all the awesome boices here!” The fans cheered even louder.
She didn’t want to be rude so she slowly turned to the mic with her eyes closed.
“Anyonghaseyo,” she bowed quick.
Yonghwa told some backstage crew to bring Shinhye a chair to sit on stage.
“Yah what are you-?” She questioned as he gently forced her on the seat.
“Just relax,” he smiled before going to his mic and taking off his guitar strap to set his guitar down. “Last month you all heard of a car accident I was involved in. I hit Shinhye when she crossed the street. I was speeding recklessly because I’m a stupid ,” he shocked everyone watching. Especially Shinhye. “I’d like to apologize a million times for hitting an angel that God sent to me. Jesonghabnida,” he bowed his head to her and then the audience. “After this strange incident, you all found out that Shinhye and I have started dating. That was a lie to cover up the truth. To cover up me, a fraud and a jerk. I am not exactly what I seem like when in public. I hated her and she hated me.” He pointed to her and gestured to himself. “But she is so amazing that she was and is able to put up with my . She agreed to date me for publicity so that I wouldn’t come off as an . Our relationship that was a lie slowly became real.” He looked at her now and not at anyone else. “Shinhye accepts me for who I am. Who I really am and what I really act like. I swear all the ing time, I use to never care about anyone but myself, and I am one cocky bastard. None of that matters anymore. The one person who was able to make me change into a better person. The person you do see on T.V. all the time. To make me care for others, who made me feel not alone anymore. We’re dating for real now and I have fallen in love with her. I think I love her more than I’ve ever loved a person. So you anti fans against her better ing watch out because I’m protecting her.” He was able to silence everyone including his band.
“Early this month she and I made a bet. We both lost,” that made the audience laugh. “Yeah she at bets!” He chuckled but she raised one eyebrow at him. “Anyway for a whole month now I’ve been her slave and she has been my yes girl. Meaning she has to say yes to everything I ask her,” he explained then smiled at how silly this bet sounded. “Don’t thnk any sick thoughts now! We weren’t doing anything gross…yet,” he smirked. That made the audience roar with excitement. Yonghwa switched from using the mic on the stand to his ear piece for a mic. That way he could walk around without holding the actual mic in his hand. He walked over to Shinhye taking her hands to make her stand up. “Test, test. Great this mic is working!” He exclaimed.
“What are you up to?” Shinhye asked.
He took out a rectangular black case from his back pocket. Getting down on one knee he looked up at her shocked face. “How about we continue this silly bet forever?” He started.
“You’re…” she barely spoke.
“Course there will be some changes but we’ll get through it together. I’ll be your slave willingly. You won’t have to say yes all the time even though it would be nice.” He chuckled. The audience was on their toes hoping to see every little movement between the two of them. “Will you marry your slave yes girl?” He popped an interesting question. Her diamond like tears sparkled as bright as the diamond on the ring. She was silent and overcome with shock. Her insides burned but it was a good burn. Her blurred vision kept darting back and forth from his eyes and the ring. “Remember you’re still my yes girl,” he chuckled nervously.
She laughed along with him. Her voice break when she answered, “yes babo I’ll marry you.” The audience cheered hearing the answer. The couple shared a kiss that beats all and meant more than every kiss they shared. They embraced, he lifted her off the ground and spun around. After they had enough of the dizziness he took the ring out from the case. “Araso, here we go,” he put the ring on her finger fitting perfectly. She sat down on her seat no longer feeling the thousands of eyes on her. Only his.
Yonghwa hurried back to wear his guitar strap again. “This song is obviously dedicated to me and Shinhye.” He used the mic on his stand again. “But it’s also dedicated to all you people in love tonight!” He tuned his guitar. “Shinhye I love you. Baby I’m yours.” He started the song.

Baby I'm Yours By Artic Monkeys

By the way here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDLhMf6voq8

I just thought this song is perfect for the moment! :D seriously listen to it!

 Baby I’m yours (baby I’m yours)
And I’ll be yours until the stars fall from the sky
Yours until the rivers all run dry
In other words until I die
Baby I’m yours (baby I’m yours)
And I’ll be yours until the sun no longer shines
Yours, until the poets run out of rhythms
In other words until the end of time
I’m gonna stay right here by your side
Do my best to keep you satisfied
Nothing in the world could drive me away
Everyday you’ll hear me say
Baby I’m yours (baby I’m yours)
And I’ll be yours until 2 and 2 is 3
Yours, until the mountain crumbles to the sea
In other words, until eternity
Baby I’m yours
Till the stars fall from the sky
Baby I’m yours
Till the rivers all run dry
Baby I’m yours
Till the sun no longer shine
Baby I’m yours
Till the poets run out of rhythms
Baby I’m yours…

Right after the swaying of that song ended. Confetti blew to the ceiling again. “Get loud!” Yonghwa yelled. The ending song to their concert was Intuition.

“Truly the best concert ever!” The manager greeted them backstage with towels and water bottles.
“Kamsahamnida!” All four bowed exhausted but happy. “Congrats Yonghwa!” Minhyuk patted his back. “You too Shinhye!” Everyone congratulated the happy couple.
“Congrats Mrs. Jung,” Yonghwa told his girl right before kissing her forehead.
“Yah we didn’t get married yet. I’m proud of you!” She took his face in her hands.
“Because I finally proposed?” He asked.
“Because you showed them the real you. And they love it as much as I do,” she smiled.
“What’s not to love?” He boasted.
She rolled her eyes before dipping him for a sweet kiss. Jung Shin continued his make out session with Ae Cha. Minhyuk got whisked away by Ji Won to somewhere private.
“Looking for someone?” The manager asked Jonghyun.
“Two people actually. One is a little girl,” he answered. She pointed behind him downward. He turned around hopeful seeing Soo Rim run up to him. She gave him a bear tight hug as he carried her.
“Great job! Work on some of the pitches though!” She advised.
“Kamsaheyo! I’ll be sure to remember!” He chuckled searching for Eun Sun to be joining the hug fest.
“I lost my sister in the crowd.” Soo Rim told him. She came after all, he thought.
The two went on a search for her.
“My sister left?” Soo Rim asked the security guard.
“She knew you would find Jonghyun so she went back to her job. That is what she told me to tell you.” The security guard answered. Jonghyun couldn’t believe the girl.
“Come on! Let’s go!” Soo Rim shook him.
“Go get her,” the security guard told him. He chuckled nervously, “if that’s the case.”
The two did as they were told.
“How was the concert?” Eun Sun’s boss asked.
“Not bad,” Eun Sun counted a man’s change then handed 50 cents back.
“Not bad? That’s all you have to say?” Jonghyun entered the noodle shop.
“What-”
“-am I doing here? What are you doing here? You show up to the concert and then leave right after?” He crossed his arms.
“I’m sorry you’re upset,” she imitated his posture.
“The only thing I’m upset about, is that you left without this.” He walked closer to stand right in front of her. He went behind the counter without permission. At first Eun Sun thought he meant her sister. But he held something out in his hand. “Hold out your hand,” he told her. Confused she slowly obeyed. She held out the palm of her hand. He dropped one Hershey’s kisses in the palm of her hand.
“A piece of chocolate?” She asked stumped.
“I told you I’d ‘kiss’ you,” he began to walk away. She understood remembering the deal. He left the shop heading for his car.
“What’s wrong with you? Go after him!” Her boss ordered.
She smacked her forehead in frustration then followed him out. “Wait!” She called out to him right before he could enter his car. “I don’t want this piece of chocolate,” she couldn’t think of what to say. He sighed at her fail attempt then closed his car door to walk over to her.
“What do you want then?” He asked with that husky voice of his.
“My… sister,” she noticed Soo Rim sitting in the back seat.
“You’re so frustrating,” he told her. She gasped then began to argue.
“You’re the one who’s-” he cut her off taking her face with his hands. His lips took hers. Soo Rim cheered watching inside the car. The customers were cheering from the window of the shop including her boss. After breaking off he caressed her cheek.
“Why couldn’t you just say this is what you wanted?” His voice dropped down to a lingering whisper on her lips.
“I’m not good at talking to others,” she answered blushing furiously under his gaze.
“You’re good at kissing,” he took her lips again.

Well the end!!! You can use your imagination with what happened and such... Shinhye and Yonghwa watched the last finale of the Harry Potter series and had some fun after that... ^_^ if you know what i mean.. kekekeke....

Oh yea and one super short little thing at their wedding...

"You may now kiss your bride," the priest stepped back.

"Oh I remembered something! Did you know the ring is on this finger because it's the only finger that has an artery connecting to your heart?" Yonghwa surprised her.

"Wow you're smart after all," Shinhye was impressed.

"Nah I looked it up when I was searching wedding stuff and-"

"Shut up and kiss me," she dipped him like before...

Eun Sun and Soo Rim moved in with the band and the two lovely ladies Ji Won and Shinhye! Seems like their family is just getting bigger and bigger everyday! Or by every month! After a year or two little dirty footprints stained their floors... those footprints didn't belong to Soo Rim either! I hope you enjoyed this fanfic and be sure to subscribe! I promise for another one soon because I always got ideas popping up in my head randomly :D in fact i have one in my head right now... Kamsahamnida you guys are daebak! lol i sounded corny there