Revealed

Voice

"Where are you going?" Yonghwa asked in a rough voice.

"To the girl's room, you don't need to know all of my whereabouts," she rolled her eyes turning the corner. Shinhye needed to get some privacy, she felt a bit suffocated by the band. Then again it was the C.N.Blue! Knowing them well now she felt honored. Though this is all based on lies she knew the boys like a regular friend. "Still ," she muttered under her breath. 

"What ? Lying?" Jungshin appeared around the corner as he pinned her shoulder to the wall. He didn't want to hurt her like last time so he went more gentle. But she was still startled naturally. 

"W-What are you talking about?" She asked. Jungshin's curiosity got the better of him. He wanted to lay back for awhile and watch the two more. But no matter how he knew their relationship was a lie they were just too pro at acting. 

"Are you going out with Jung Yonghwa?" Jungshin asked looking deep into her eyes. She looked down however staring at her shoes. The secretary was kind enough to buy her new shoes. They looked shiny...Jungshin sighed looking around to check if anyone passed by. But the coast was clear. He squeezed her shoulder a bit to look up at him. 

"Ow," she grimaced at his grip. 

"Look at me," he ordered with a soft but demanding voice. Shinhye wanted to be on good terms with Jungshin not like this. She didn't want to upset him any longer so she did what he asked. She looked up into his huge glassy eyes. They were in close proximity, she noticed but he didn't. "Now answer me. Are you going out with Jung Yonghwa?" He pressed on the subject. There was no way she could lie any longer. 

Meanwhile...

Yonghwa didn't care what Shinhye told him. He'll follow her if he felt like it. He didn't think Shinhye should wander around by herself. Paparazzi could pop up anywhere, or just random people questioning her about anything. He didn't want her to get hurt or nervous or anything. Before he could turn the corner he heard their voices. "Look at me," Jungshin pinned his fake girlfriend to the wall. 

"What the-?" Yonghwa kept his voice down but watched from a safe distance. 

"Now answer me. Are you going out with Jung Yonghwa?" Jungshin questioned their relationship. 

"Damn it I knew she was a bad actress!" Yonghwa complained under his breath. He looked again checking to see if Shinhye would give in. I better do something- Yonghwa was about to stop her but it was too late.

"Y-Yes?" Shinhye answered with hesitation.

"Are you lying to me?" Jungshin knew she was lying to him but he wanted to see if she would keep it up. He looked deep into her eyes but she kept looking away from him. He pressed his face closer to hers forcing her to look up. "Liar," he muttered.

"N-No I really am!" She looked up at him desperately trying to cling on to the lie. 

"Your eyes say it all," he deepened the stare between them. Shinhye felt as if he were searching her soul for the truth. Forcing it out of her. Their faces were only a pinky distance away now. Including their lips. She couldn't help but blush under such proximity. Being this close with Jungshinssi...But in a bad situation... she thought to herself.

"I'm not Yonghwa's girlfriend," she confessed in a mouse voice. 

"Do you like him?" He asked.

"N-No! I-I don't understand what anyone would see in that jerk! If people knew the real him," she scoffed at his accusation feeling a pinch of weight off her shoulders. Now one of the members of C.N.Blue knew the truth. She glared at her new shoes now irritated at the secretary. Because of her I'm stuck like this....she thought. Shinhye remembered why she was pinned against the wall. She looked up with desperation in her eyes. "Please don't tell anyone! Don't reveal that we're not really dating!" 

"Why should I not tell? You hate the guy, I hate that he is pulling this crap for publicity and that it falls on the whole band. I'm sick of this ! Its not all about him!" He took his anger for Yonghwa out on her. His hot breath brushed against her nose. "I don't need some random fan ruining our band either! For money or fame!" He glared at her.

Yonghwa was about to step in seeing Shinhye treated in such a way. She was innocent in every way and he suspected a normal person would be scared for their life in her shoes. But she wasn't. She finallly pushed Jungshin off of her. 

"I'm not in it for fame! Or for money! I'm sorry for all the wrong doings your band leader has done! But that's not my fault nor my problem! It's his and you should be ranting to him not me! You think I want this? I could be living my life normally right now if it wasn't for your band leader hitting me with your overpriced car. I hate to be known as a liar, but as long as everyone else is happy. Then I can keep it up because I'm...finally doing something somewhat right. I'm finally being useful to someone." She explained herself to both Yonghwa and Jungshin. Shinhye finally realized why she stayed with this lie when nothing was really benefiting her. 

Yonghwa was surprised she wasn't in it for money or fame. Usually a girl in her position would be loving it. She'd be smiling as she chilled with the band C.N.Blue, pretending to be Yonghwa's girlfriend. Meaning they'll hold hands, hug, be in each other's arms... But instead here she was frustrated with her situation. Yelling at one of the band members explaining why she is helping a jerk like himself. Being useful? She doesn't feel like she's of any use? 

"I'm sorry that you think Yonghwa is getting the most attention out of the band. And that what he does would it affect C.N.Blue," Shinhye lowered her voice as she rubbed her shoulder. Jungshin dropped his glare at her but kept his eyes right on her. "But you're wrong. What Yonghwa does affects only him, as it should. You don't have fans because Yonghwa told people you're awesome. You have fans because you are awesome." Shinhye smiled at him. In the end she still tried to make everyone happy even if he scared her for a little. 

"K-Kamsahamnida Shinhyessi," Jungshin never met a fan like her before. He ended up bowing his head to her instead of looking away from her in disgust. 

"Oh you're welcome!" She bowed back to him hesitantly. She felt silly and surprised at how upset he was. She thought it would be natural for someone to know they're loved because they're themselves. Not because of others. He stood up straight as he took a couple steps closer to her. He placed his hand on top of her head with a light smile. "Jungshinssi?" She asked feeling her bangs cover her eyes.

"I'll keep you," he patted her head.

"What do you-?" Before she could finish he began to leave. 

"You can keep up your publicity stunt for Yonghwa. You're doing it for him right? It's not my business after all," he smiled looking back. 

Yonghwa stood his ground waiting for his friend to turn the corner. "Jungshin-" he spoke his name.

"I knew you were watching all along hyung," Jungshin patted his shoulder as he left the bandleader with his mouth open. 

"Jungshinssi is pretty awesome," Shinhye blushed watching him leave.

Guess what i'm rewriting my chappies sooooo its gonna be different from the ones that got deleted! so yea... things will take a different turn from my last deleted chapters! yea... hint hint LOVE TRIANGLE! okay that's all for this update :D