That triangle grew

Voice

 

“The only problem now is how would I contact her?” Shinhye asked Jungshin as they arrived in the mansion’s driveway.

“I’m sure you’ll find a way,” he assured her. He even opened her car door, something Yonghwa wouldn’t ever do. She knew if she ever asked him to he’d reply ‘why? You broke your hands or something?’ But then again she wouldn’t open his car door for him. That would make her wear the pants in the relationship. “You really liked the food huh,” Jungshin said.

“Yes I never ate at an expensive restaurant before! Trying on different outfits that I only see celebrities wear and meeting models. I was able to experience the high life ever since I met all of you.” She really didn’t want to ruin them just like Yonghwa’s mother predicted.

“You’ll get approved by her. Anyone can see you’re an amazing person,” Jungshin complimented.

“Jungshinssi…” Shinhye never felt so flustered before. Hearing C.N.Blue’s Jungshin speak so highly of someone else. The quiet one who was always to himself. Is now putting his entire focus on her problems.

Meanwhile up on the rooftop Minhyuk looked through his telescope to watch the starry night. Ha Ji Won watched the night with him. The two were hoping for a random shooting star to appear. “If I see a shooting star then I’ll wish for you to see it too!” Minhyuk told her.

“Babo! I’ll already see it since I’m here with you! If not then you ruined it because you told me your wish,” she gently pushed his arm.

“Oh right! I feel stupid,” he chuckled. She laughed alongside his silliness as she took her turn to look into the telescope.

“Omo! WH-What are they doing?! Why are they like this?! Ottokajo!? (What shall I do?)” Minhyuk watched from the rooftop. His drummer heart couldn’t take the suspicions of an affair. He noticed Shinhye and Jungshin finally arriving home.

“Kamsahamnida Jungshinssi! You helped me all day just to stay with that babo!” Shinhye tiptoed to kiss his cheek. Shinhye grinned seeing Jung shin’s shocked expression after her sweet actions. She started to enter their home but Jungshin took hold of her wrist. He turns her around to embrace her in a bear hug. “Jungshinssi?” She spoke softly feeling his warmth engulf her.

“What’s wrong Minhyukssi?” Ji Won asked looking down where his eyes were directed. She gasped seeing the two hug. “Uh maybe we should go,” she shook Minhyuk’s arm. He kept his glued to the bench. Ha Ji Won couldn’t help but watch her friend as well.

Jungshin slowly released Shinhye but kept his hands on her shoulders. He didn’t listen to his mind for no thoughts went through his head. His body didn’t listen to him either. Slowly he bent forward with his face moving closer and closer to hers. “Jungshinssi?” She asked unmoving. She felt frozen under his hold. Not sure what to do or what to think. Each foot weighed 500 tons and time was slowing down.

Both Minhyuk and Ji Won gasped watching the two. Ji Won stood up abruptly getting a better view. Minhyuk was just about to yell something, anything to stop the affair. However someone beats him to the punch.

“Mweohaneungeoya!?” Yonghwa left the mansion’s front doors. He stomped toward Jungshin pushing him off of Shinhye. He gripped the collar of Jungshin’s t-shirt with one hand; the other rolled up into a fist collided with his right cheek.

“Yonghwa geuman!” Shinhye shrieked running towards him. Her hands pulling his shoulders back. He shrugged her off then delivered another blow to his friend’s face. Everyone finally arrived to the scene. Jonghyun helped Jungshin up from the ground keeping him away from Yonghwa. In case he wanted to fight back. Minhyuk stood on the sidelines with Ji Won watching the situation. Shinhye stood in front of Yonghwa blocking him from attacking him anymore. “Geumanhey! Jebal! (Please!)” Shinhye drew in deep breaths with her arms extended sideways. “I won’t let you,” she shook her head.

“I see how it is,” Yonghwa glared at her before slamming the door to the mansion.

“No you don’t! Yonghwa!” Shinhye followed after him.

Yonghwa picked up a pillow on the couch throwing it across the room. He placed his hands on the top of his head in frustration wanting to rip his hair out. He knew Shinhye entered the living room behind him. “What the was that?” He turned around startling her.

“Nothing! Completely nothing!” She answered.

“Are you blind? Did you see what he was about to do?” He asked her.

“Of course I saw what he was about to do!” She answered.

“Then why didn’t you move? You just stood there waiting for him to- UGH!” He shook her then looked away to hide his pain. When that was obviously impossible. Yonghwa stepped back trying to recollect his thoughts. Calm himself but the scene replayed in his head. “Where did you two even go?”

“I-we! I,” she couldn’t answer him. That would mean telling him the truth. Hearing her stuttering Yonghwa shook his head then left to his bedroom. “No wait!” She followed after him but he slammed his door on her. “Yonghwa!” She called his name through the door. Yonghwa locked the door standing still in front of it. He listened to her calls and constant knocks but didn’t respond whatsoever. “Yonghwa! Nothing happened!” She pleaded with him. 

Throughout the entire night she stayed there in front of his door. She pleaded him to let her explain herself. Each hour ticked by her voice weakened. By five o’clock in the morning she was knocked out. Ji Won carried her best friend off to their bedroom.