Not a peaceful morning

Voice

The next day the press came back ambushing the hospital. Shinhye knew they wanted to interview her. Ask every single detail of the scene. If she told the truth, she knew she'd be pestered everyday for more hot facts of the jerk named Jung Yonghwa. She'd be ask for news appearances. If she lied she would still be pestered by the media. "What did I do to deserve this?" She sighed asking herself. Her friend stayed asleep next to her bed. She didn't tell her that she decided to go along with the plan to preserve the image of this famous hallyu star. "Nappeun seki...at least he apologized." She groaned out again stretching her arms and legs. Her arms and legs were cut up and bruised badly. It didn't hurt like hell as it did yesterday. She was able to go home today. Before she'd have the opportunity to rest in peace, the press were going to eat her alive. Millions of thoughts swam in her mind she barely poked at her pancakes. 

"You're up then?" Surprisingly Yonghwa came in. With flowers?! 

"Anyong," she bowed though he didn't. He placed the bouqet of flowers on her side table. "You didn't have to get me flowers," she told him.

"You have to hold them when we leave the hospital. You'll say I gave them to you. I know it's not much but right now the press just cares about what story we'll feed them." He explained as he took her breakfast off her stomach. 

"Yah! That's mine," she reached out for it but he was quick. 

"So? Begopah! You're not even eating it," he stuffed chunks of pancake into his mouth, while slurping some syrup from the small packet. 

"You don't care if I know the real you huh?" She said watching him eat like a pig. 

"Neh, I don't care what you think of me. You're not a fan are you? You don't seem like one." He devoured the buttered biscuit as well. 

"I guess you do care about what your fans think," she crossed her arms. It satisfied her to see some good in this guy. 

"Hey it means money," he put up an act. 

"Huh? Shinhye? Gwenchanayo?" Ha Ji Won woke up to the sound of her voice. She sat up looking to her left she saw the suspect. "YAH! WHY ARE YOU HERE?! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HERE!" She quickly looked for something to throw at him. 

"BABO! IF YOU YELL YOU'LL UPSET THE PATIENTS HERE!" Yonghwa yelled back.

"BOTH of you shut up! Geumanhye Ji Won!" Shinhye calmed her friend down shooting glares at Yonghwa. 

"Filthy piece of shi-" 

"How dare you insult me! Do you even know who I am?" Yonghwa crossed his arms. 

"A son of a and a coward!" Ha Ji Won had enough energy to kill this guy. But she didn't want to bloody up Shinhye's hospital room. "I can't stand having you near my friend. Not after when you almost killed her!" She reprimanded him. 

"I already apologized for that ! Can't you forgive me like she did!" He yelled back. 

"What?! You forgave him Shinhye? Wae?" She turned to her friend confused. This morning was anything but peaceful. 

"It's better to forgive than hold a grudge over this guy," Shinhye answered.

"What do you mean by this guy?" Yonghwa scoffed.

"Anyong!" There were knocks right before the secretary entered. 

"Anyong," Shinhye bowed her head quickly. Even though she disliked these people she never forgot her manners. 

"I'm glad you're up and I see you've finished your breakfast." She saw an empty plate. 

"Ahni this is all of his doing!" She pointed at Yonghwa. 

"What? I didn't eat breakfast!" He defended himself.

"Gojima! (Liar! I think) Minhyuk told me you ate his omlette this morning!" The secretary put her hands on her hips. 

"Kang Minhyuk?" Ha Ji Won asked. That was her favorite member of the band. She may have hated Yonghwa now but not the rest of the band. 

"When you're ready Shinhyessi we'll help you with the press. Just agree to everything we say," the secretary ordered. 

"Neh," Shinhye accepted. 

"What? You're not covering up for him are you?" Ha Ji Won couldn't believe her friend. 

"It's better to have a million fans happy over a little white lie, than depressed over the truth. I don't want to do that to them," she replied. Yonghwa smirked hearing her recite his words. 

"Shinhye," Ha Ji Won pouted but understood how kind she was. She didn't get in her way when she made up her mind. She just hoped her friend wouldn't get hurt. 

"I'm ready to go. I just need to change but I don't have clothes from home. My other clothes are bloodied up," Shinhye said. 

"I already have clothes ready for you in my bag. Just change and follow our lead." The secretary handed her a bag. 

"I can't accept this," Shinhye replied.

"Just think of it as part of the deal. You're doing way more than you know it," the secretary pointed out.