Best time to wear a striped sweater? All the time

Voice

"You know though we're probably still going to hear a lot about this. We'll have to see each other," he reminded her. 

"If anyone asks me for an interview or anything I'll just reply no and ignore everyone." 

"Its not that easy. They'll think you're hiding something," he helped her up. 

"No I just want to move on," she balanced on her crutches heading to the door to let him out. 

"Look Shinhye one last interview will get them away. We'll explain a thought out story for them," he added. 

"More lying? You really think that is the solution?" She groaned out. This was tiring for her and she just got home. 

"Just know that tomorrow I'm picking you up. We'll end this easily," he sounded assuring to her. He knew she was going through a tough time. Knowing it was all his fault kinda made him feel a bit...teensy...tiny...bad. 

"Ugh why do I get the feeling you just want to see me again?" She glared.

" please," he raised his hand at her. Both rolling their eyes he escaped through the paparazzi with his bodyguards. He took the press along with him finally leaving her home in peace. 

"Is he gone?" Ha Ji Won crept out of her bedroom. 

"Yeah he just left," Shinhye reached for the fridge wanting real food. The hospital didn't provide edible meals in her opinion. 

"Oh sit down I'll get it for you," Ha Ji Won helped her to a seat. 

"Thanks Ji Won," they ate bi bim bap together. They sat in silence for about five minutes. Shinhye couldn't take the awkwardness with her best friend so she spoke up. "How was your day?" 

"My day? How about my week having been worried sick over you in the hospital! And with that egotistic rockstar! How are you?" This is what she was afraid of. 

"Look I'm fine. You may see bandages all over my body right now and the fact that I'm kinda crippled. I'm feeling better than two days ago. I'll heal Ji Won. Don't worry about me," she always wanted a sense of independence. She needed her friend to understand she could take care of her health and that she wasn't weak. 

"Fine but I overheard that retard is coming tomorrow. You sure you want to do this?"

"If it will push all of this to the past then yes I do. If you want to witness the interview I'll probably on T.V. So you can enjoy my pretty face in HD," she joked around. 

"Oh Shinhye," Ha Ji Won hugged her best friend happy to have her in her regular mood. 

...Next Day...

"SHINHYESSI WAKE UP! THE JACKASS IS HERE!" Ha Ji Won's voice boomed through their home. It echoed in Shinhye's ears. 

"Ugh can't I just sleep all day," she groaned into her pillow muffling her voice. 

"Come on don't want to keep the public waiting!" Her friend ripped the blanket off her and threw the pillow across the room. They didn't really care for tideness. 

"I'm part of the public, I can do whatever I want." She her side facing away. 

"Sure sure," her friend dragged, literally dragged her out of bed. Her hands took hold of her ankles dragging her on the floor to their bathroom. 

"I don't want to!" Shinhye looked for anything to hold on to. 

"Geuman! You never act like a kid!" Her friend overpowered her. 

"Whatever! You only live once! Let me go back to my childhood!" She argued. Her friend stuffed her in the bathroom ignoring her complaints. Despite her injuries Shinhye got ready on her own. Her friend offered to help her into her clothes but Shinhye didn't let her. "We're going to pretend that I am not injured alright. I have no health problems I can walk fine on my own, prepare breakfast for the both of us, and just know I can do everything on my own alright?" She needed this. 

"As you wish," her friend didn't stop her. BANG BANG BANG! Someone worked hard to break the door down. "Oh yea I forgot he was waiting," Ji Won opened the door. 

"Yah! I've been out here for half an hour now! What the hell is taking so long?" He peered into their home seeing Shinhye enjoy waffles and BACON. 

"It's morning," she replied meekly right before she finished her waffles. He stormed inside pissed off. 

"You're eating? Right now seriously?" He complained as he snatched her last piece of bacon. 

"Yah! Why do you keep eating my breakfast?" She glared at him. With all of this glaring it kinda worried her for getting worry lines. Ah who cares about looks right now? 

"Your breath is going to stink in time for the interview! And you're wearing that? Seriously on T.V. you're wearing a TShirt with the words 'Keep Calm and Ginger On' with plain jeans? You're a mess and your hair!" He shook her swallowing the sizzling piece of paradise. 

"Who cares what I look like! I just have to sit there with you lying to the world," she huffed back at him. 

"We gotta get you fixed up," he grabbed her wrist forcing her out of her seat. 

"Ow! Geuman," she couldn't stand properly without her crutches. Her legs failed her. 

"Babo!" Ha Ji Won hit Yonghwa's arms removing his grip on her. She took her crutches handing them to Shinhye. He rolled his eyes taking the crutches from her handing them back to her friend. He picked up Shinhye bridal style stomping to his car. "Yah be careful!" Ji Won followed with her crutches. 

It was the first time anyone carried Shinhye that way. He stared straight to his car while her eyes were on him. He was in big hurry after all. As much as she didn't want to rely on him she didn't have a choice. Surprisingly there were no bodyguards or paparazzi around. "Good you're not resisting," he smirked.

"Its either I let you carry me or crawl to the car," she rolled her eyes. 

"Your breath stinks," he lied. Bacon smelled great to everyone. 

"Nappeun seki," she insulted. He placed her in the front seat of his jaguar. How many nice cars did he own? Ha Ji Won placed her crutches in the backseat. 

"Where's your secretary?" Ha Ji Won asked.

"She's already over there waiting for us. Why?" He put on his seatbelt. 

"I don't trust you alone with Shinhye," she answered. 

"Don't worry I'll be fine. Remember?" Shinhye assured her friend. 

"I'll see you on T.V. then hot stuff," she waved as the car sped off. 

Yonghwa didn't want to go through another silent ride with her. "Gosh your hair is a mess," he didn't know to talk to girls. 

"You're a jerk," she replied.

"Tell me something I don't know," he scoffed keeping his eyes on the road. 

"I don't even know why I bother talking to you," she stared out the window. He didn't know what else to say. He opened his mouth but he stopped when he heard her humming something. Something familiar. 

"What are you humming?" He asked.

"You don't know? It's from Spongebob Squarepants." She replied humming again. 

"What are the lyrics?" He asked.

"The best time to wear a striped sweater is all the time," she giggled.

"One turtle neck that's the kind," both sang now laughing. He remembered this. The talking sponge sang to his customers thinking they loved him. He laughed enjoying his memories. "Cause when you're wearing!" They broke out in laugher hitting a falsetto note. Shinhye was surprised at his voice. With his singing voice he made the silly song sound decent. She on the other hand didn't try to sing. She was just imitating Spongebob's voice. He sang it over again with her listening. His talent bought her ears to attention. He kept singing with his focus on the road. It was better than listening to the radio. 

"The one striped sweater," she sang out the last line with a singing voice. Not imitating anyones but her own. He turned to face her surprised himself. She was...good. Well not good actually... great. He parked in front of the news station. They were here. 

I hope you liked that chapter :) I hope you guys know spongebob squarepants also if not then you don't get the little scene they went through... so yea... More childhood memories will flood through so enjoy :D