Here's the deal

Voice

He waited patiently for a sound of the bell. A familiar ring would let him know class ended. “I always hated school,” he watched a couple of flash backs in his head.
“Yeah well I like it,” Shinhye scared him. She came from the rear of his car surprising him.
“I didn’t even see you leave from the entrance,” Yonghwa checked.
“I was in the other building babo. You followed me after all,” she rested her on the hood of the car. He exited his car sitting next to her.
“You don’t sound so upset,” he said.
“I wanted you to come slave. Maybe you’re meant to be my slave. Since I asked in my head during class,” she chuckled.
“Yea you know us. We have that connection,” he rested his arm around her shoulders.
“Aren’t you worried people might see us?” She asked.
“I’m not worried they’ll get good shots of us being a perfect couple,” he boasted.
“We’re not perfect you know,” she corrected him.
“In my eyes we are. BUT as you wish master,” he bowed to her.
“Yonghwa! Shinhye! Smile for the camera!” A paparazzi jumped out from a van. Soon others followed suit. The couple looked at each other for a brief moment, shrugged their shoulders, then posed. They posed dramatically as if for a photo shoot. Though no photographers said it they imagined it. ‘The camera loves you guys! There we go! Tilt your head like that and perfect!’
“Can we ask the couple questions?” One man asked.
“May we ask the couple questions,” Shinhye corrected.
“Now leave us alone. I have to prepare for a big concert,” he gave the reporters something to ask about.
“WHAT CONCERT? WHEN?” They erupted. He smirked leaving the crowd, carefully driving away without hitting another body.
“Was that another lie?” Shinhye asked.
“Actually no,” he replied.
Excitement overrides her, she didn’t want to distract him as he drove, but she became a reporter herself. “So when is it? Is it soon? No of course not, you have to practice more! Not that you’re bad because of course you’re wonderful! I mean that doesn’t give you the right to brag. So don’t brag! But how many people are going to attend? Is this a start of a tour? I want to know every-”
“OH MY ING GOD! SHUT UP! YOU’RE FANGIRLING TOO HARD IN HERE! I MIGHT CRASH!” He exploded at her millions of questions. She pouted at his shout.
“Jesongheyo we wouldn’t want that. I just…” she faded off.
“You just what?”
“I just never been to a concert before. And now that I’m actually able to,” she imagined screaming crowds. Her favorite songs being performed live and listening to his silky voice.
“You’ve heard me sing live tons of times in the studio,” he reminded her.
“This is different. Like the adrenaline would be greater.” She let herself daydream. Yonghwa smiled at her behavior. She doesn’t know this concert will mean a lot to the both of them… Hopefully the both of them.
Meanwhile…
“Hyung are you going to-”
“See her? Yeah I know where she lives,” Jonghyun replied to Minhyuk.
“Stalker much,” Ji Won commented.
“I spent a whole day with her, wouldn’t you think I dropped her off home?” He asked.
“You’re right there,” Jung Shin agreed.
“Wait hyung one more question before you leave!” Minhyuk stopped him at the door.
“Hurry up then,” he held the door open.
“We were wondering if you ever liked Shinhye,” Minhyuk asked for the group.
The door slammed without an answer. The question wasn’t important enough at the time.
“What is that? A yes or a no?” Ji Won asked.
“It’s a ‘I’ll answer you when I’m not falling apart‘ answer,” Jung Shin answered for her.
Using blue tooth Jonghyun kept calling his old cell number. It was always the same thing, her long disappointing voicemail.

“Why aren’t you answering your new phone? I know he gave it to you. So he’s calling you!” Soo Rim badgered Eun Sun.
“I’m studying right now Soo Rim. Why would I answer?” She replied.
“Liar, you wouldn’t answer at all!” She stuck her tongue at her while snatching the cell phone from her.
“Yah give that back!” Eun Sun stood up to fight over the device.
“Wae? You’re not doing anything with it anyway!” Soo Rim argued. The phone rang again with a C.N.Blue ring tone. The ring tone was Hey You cut to Jonghyun’s part. Soo Rim won the phone over her. She ran as fast as she could into her bedroom locking the door.
“Yah you better open this door right now!” Eun Sun jiggled the door knob.
“Go back to your studying!” She replied cleverly.
“Soo Rim! When you get out of there you are so dead!” She threatened.
“You promised never to use that word!” Soo Rim shouted through the door. Everything turned silent. Instantly. She did promise. After their parents died, it was hard for them to think about death. The word dead or anything to do with their parents.
“You’re right. Mianhye…When you get out that room you are in a lot of trouble,” Eun Sun corrected herself.
“You’re not my mom. You can’t scold me,” she replied.
“Just give me the phone Soo Rim please,” Eun Sun pleaded.
At first there was silence, until the ring tone played again. “Yeobeoseyo?” Soo Rim answered.
“Yah I told you not to answer it!” Eun Sun pounded the door.
“Not! You said to give it back!” Even though Eun Sun didn’t see it, she could tell Soo Rim stuck her tongue at her. A nasty habit she wanted her to break.
“Oh jeongmal?” Soo Rim continued speaking to Jonghyun.
“Soo Rim!” Eun Sun growled.
“Araso I’ll be right out!” Soo Rim hung up on him. She stuck her arms through her purple jacket. Finally she opened her bedroom door.
“What do you mean you’ll be right out?” Eun Sun asked.
“She meant she’ll be right out,” Jonghyun surprised her. He stood outside the door frame. They had a transparent door cover over the actual door which was opened inward. “Anyong,” he waved.
“Anyong!” Soo Rim hurried to open to the door.
“Yah! What are you doing?” Eun Sun questioned her little sister.
“Going out. You know? Because I’m young and I only live once! Unlike you I don’t study all the time,” she replied with an attitude.
“You don’t have to study all the time you’re in elementary school!” Eun Sun placed her hands on her hips bending down to her level.
“Look who’s boasting about who’s older! Ahjumma!” Soo Rim argued with her hands on her hips.
“A-Ahjumma?! Shut up shorty you’re not even old enough to ride the big rides!” She argued back.
“You can’t even afford to ride anything!” Soo Rim stuck her tongue at her.
“SO YOU CAN’T AFFORD EITHER! WE LIVE TOGETHER!” Eun Sun raised her voice.
“Yeah well we don’t have to live together anymore! I can go live with Jonghyun!” Soo Rim stuck her tongue out. Eun Sun copied her.
“OKAY! That’s quite enough!” Jonghyun finally stepped in after being entertained. He expected to have a serious talk with Eun Sun. Instead he got a show of sibling rivalry.
“I can live with you right Jonghyun?” Soo Rim asked.
He was in a tight spot. How could he tell such a hopeful child no? Then again, hello? This is wrong you don’t just take some child away from her family. Eun Sun rubbed her temples calming her headache. “Look Soo Rim it’s not right for me to take you away from your family.” He crouched down to her level.
“No one wants me then,” she looked down.
“That’s not true. I want you with me here,” Eun Sun crouched next to Jonghyun.
“Why do you act like you don’t? You’re always acting as mom. She was always busy too.” Soo Rim asked.
“Because I have to be the adult here. I have to work in order to feed that hungry mouth of yours.” Eun Sun explained.
“But you’re not mom. I want you as my sister,” she told her.
“Of course I’m not mom. No one could take her place. I’ll always be your sister who wants you,” Eun Sun gave her a tight squeeze.
“There we go! Everything is going well again,” Jonghyun stood up.
“Not everything,” Eun Sun stood up with her arms crossed. Soo Rim whistled the tune ‘Twinkle Twinkle Little Star’ then hurried into her bedroom. “Why are you here? I assume you heard my voicemail. You did call about a hundred times,” she told him.
“Actually I only called eleven times but that doesn’t matter,” he said.
“Yeah it doesn’t. Here,” she handed him the cell phone.
“Wae? Did you break it?” He asked.
“No I just need to give this back to you. I already explained everything in the voicemail so this will end our ties together,” she told him.
“Why would I want to end our ties together?” He asked.
“Why wouldn’t you? I don’t get you! I don’t understand why you’re like this! I’m a commoner. In fact I think I’m lower than a commoner. The only thing is I’m not homeless,” she walked around the living room.
“Well the feeling is mutual. I don’t understand you either. Let me,” he stopped her from walking in circles.
“You’re probably followed around by paparazzi every time you leave your home. I don’t want to ruin your look since you’re hanging around someone like me.” She admitted. His situation reminded him of Yonghwa and Shinhye. Except this girl was all for the separation. For the same reason.
“I’m ing tired of people caring about differences. Who cares if someone is rich and famous while the other is not? Who cares if that guy likes a guy? But no one cares if the rich stay with the rich! They miss the point. The point is I am choosing you. I like you a lot,” he told her.
“Wae? You just met me for one whole day. I have nothing to give,” she told him.
“I don’t need anything from you. Just you,” he said.
“I thought you wanted to see my sister too?”
“Of course I want to see the little tyke! She’s ing awesome!” He chuckled. Eun Sun couldn’t describe the feeling in the pit of her stomach. It was similar to looking at food when she worked a long hard day skipping meals. A hunger. But it was more of a desire she actually could have. Someone actually wanted her. After she paid no attention to things like that. It felt weird. “Come on, I know you want to take a chance.” He patted her head like he would pat a dog.
“Oh really? How would you know that?” She asked.
“Your ring tone. You became my fan didn’t you?” He smirked. She opened to protest but it was silenced. Her ring tone played Jonghyun’s part in Hey You. He was calling his old number. “Yup you had to cut it to exactly when I began singing,” he boasted feeling proud of himself.
“It was already like that,” she argued.
“Good try but I remember never having that ring tone,” he pats her head again.
“Let me get this straight. Because last time you left without answering.” She drew in a deep breath. “You didn’t ask the question exactly before,” she started.
“What question?” He asked.
“Will you go out with me?”
“Yes I will go out with you. Thanks for asking,” he pats her head again.
“Wait what? I wasn’t asking- YAH!” She punched his arm.
“Mianhye I was joking! But seriously will you?” He asked.
“What?”
“I’m seriously asking you now. Will you, go out with this?” He gestured to himself.
“I’ll seriously answer you. I… don’t know. I’m not good with talking to people. I’m not really social. And I’ve never been in this type of situation before,” she was completely honest. He liked that about her.
“Araso. Answer me in this way then. There’s a big concert coming up. My leader just told me recently in a text message. I’ll call you when I know everything about it. I’ll send you a ticket to the concert. If you don’t show up I get the message. I’ll leave you alone. If I happen to actually see you in the sea of people. Then I have permission to kiss you after the concert.” He offered a deal.
“Permission to kiss me?” She questioned.
“Well if you show up doesn’t it mean yes? You’ll go out with me? Wouldn’t you want to kiss me?” He asked.
“You’re crazy,” she told him.
“That’s true. SO consider my deal. I’ll hopefully see you then. And if you show up that ring tone of yours? I’ll sing it just for you,” he smiled leaving their apartment.
“Where is he going? He promised he would take me to Chuck E. Cheese!” Soo Rim was eavesdropping on the two.
“Maybe next time,” Eun Sun replied returning to her studies. She didn’t realize she already said yes once answering her sister. Soo Rim realized it.