Staying at their home

Voice

"To be honest Shinhyessi we're very surprised someone like you caught Yonghwa's attention," Jonghyun mentions. The limo seats were facing each other, Shinhye and Yonghwa sat next to each other naturally. Facing them were the rest of the band. Kang Minhyuk faced Shinhye observing her appearance. Jonghyun focused on her little actions. Jungshin on the other hand didn't seem to really care, he stared at the window. "Don't take it the wrong way Shinhyessi, it's just that a person like Yonghwa..." he watched his words. The bandmates weren't sure if she knew the real Yonghwa yet. 

"Don't worry guys she knows what an awesome guy I could be," Yonghwa added. 

"Jeongmal?! Wae Shinhyessi? If you know him then why would you go out with-" Minhyuk began to shoot his mouth off about the band leader.

"What was that?" Yonghwa glared at him.

"Oh nothing hyung!" Minhyuk refrained from continuing his thoughts. 

"I don't know myself," she answered taking a glance at Yonghwa. He made a face at her, his eyes saying 'yah! don't blow our cover!' She imitated his face with her eyes replying 'why do we have to lie to your own band too? I don't want to lie to CNBlue!' 

"Gwenchanayo?" Minhyuk asked the two of them. 

"Maybe we should leave the lovebirds alone," Jonghyun suggested.

"NO!" The 'couple' shouted at the remark. 

"Uh I mean we're just surprised ourselves that we're like this now," Shinhye tried to cover up but couldn't find the right words to put together.

"Surprised that you're in love?" Minhyuk asked.

"Yah we're together but we're not in love. Right?" Yonghwa forced a question on her.

"Yeah right! As if I'd love you!" She answered too freely.

"Haha yea like I'd see you in that way," he took her hand squeezing it 'lovingly.' Nope.

"I don't understand so why'd you ask her out hyung? You like her right?" Minhyuk asked confused. 

"Uh of course I uh...like...her," the atmosphere felt different. They could feel each other tense up holding hands. Shinhye looked at Yonghwa nervously unsure what to do. She guessed she'll have to pretend to be a good girlfriend in front of the band as well. 

"Shinhyessi I'm surprised you're able to like someone after getting hit by them," Jonghyun mentioned.

"Yea it is! I even heard that he left right after! Hit and run hyung?" Minhyuk asked.

"That sounds a lot like you after all," Jonghyun added. 

"You guys can shut up already! You might make her regret being mine," Yonghwa shot daggers at the two. 

"I'm surprised myself that I forgave him but he did say he is sorry. Not when he met me firsthand but he did today. I guess I can see through his rudeness and give him a chance at something right?" Shinhye spoke up stating how it really was. 

"Wow you finally found someone who could care for you," Jonghyun stared at Shinhye amazed. Minhyuk liked her from the start. 

"W-Whatever," Yonghwa muttered. 

"But I'm not yours! I am my own person," Shinhye added not liking his claim on her. 

"Independent too! Hyung you met your match for sure," Minhyuk shook Yonghwa's shoulder. 

"If she leaves you then I'll pick up the pieces," Jonghyun joked around.

"Shouldn't it be I leave her?" Yonghwa put himself on top. 

"With that attitude no it won't," she shot a glare at him. 

"Woah I wouldn't mess with her hyung," Minhyuk warned him this time. Yonghwa couldn't believe he saw his bandmates side with her. He really did meet his match after all. His eyes wandered to Jungshin. So far he didn't speak up about the two. As usual he kept to himself. If it didn't affect him in any way then he'd not comment on it. The car slowly came to a stop reminding Shinhye she wasn't going home. She went to their home. 

"T-This is where you all live?" She asked with her eyes scanning the freaking palace. This home beated the term mansion. I'm not going to go into details about the home because it would take maybe five chapters to explain how kick it was. 

"Close your mouth a fly might go in," Minhyuk cupped the bottom of her jaw to close . 

"Miahey," she stepped back from him. 

"Anyong!" The secretary pulled up in her car behind the limo. She dropped off Ha Ji Won home before following the five. "Shinhyessi I took the liberty of packing up your clothes," she had her people carry her bags to the mansion. 

"Yah what are you doing? What is this?" Shinhye stared as the men carried countless bags to CNBlue's homes. She didn't even have that many clothes. 

"Well I bought new outfits for you when you're in public. You're staying here with your lovely boyfriend. You wouldn't want to go home to paparazzi everyday right? This way Yonghwa will be here for you all the time," she kept a good act for the band. 

"I-I'm staying here? What if I want to go home? What about Ji Won?"

"She at first didn't agree but with a good amount of cash I'm sure she'll shut up about your whereabouts. She yelled it was 'daebak!' for the two of you!" The secretary smiled at her cleverness. Note to self, kill best friend in one month. Shinhye made a mental note. 

"YAY! Shinhyessi I'll show you my stash of junk food that I keep from Yonghwa," Minhyuk took her by the hand dragging her inside. After the band headed inside their home Yonghwa and his secretary were alone. 

"You really are something. You're seriously making that girl stay here?" Yonghwa asked.

"Wae? You don't want her ambushed by reporters again do you? I saw the way you protected her the last time Yonghwa. This is for the best and for just one month!" The secretary patted his arm reassuring him. "Plus I thought you'd happy she's here."

"Why would I be happy she stayed here?" 

"I overheard you two getting comfy in the dressing room," she smirked.

"We weren't doing anything!" He defended himself.

"Sure sure, keep up the act in front of your bandmates too then. Unless you want to tell them the truth," she added.

"No they don't need to know," he headed into the house as the secretary helped get the last of Shinhye's bags into the house. 

Jungshin heard everything as he hid behind a pillar.