Always

Voice

 

“Tomorrow you better keep your promise,” Shinhye reminded him like a little girl reminding her father for a full on bonding day.

“Roger that ma’am. Second movie of the Hairy Otter series,” he joked around as he himself tucked her in.

“It’s Harry Potter you weirdo,” she told him.

“Yea yeah araso. Yah, you don’t want me to sleep with you?” He leaned forward as he asked. She scoffed then reached for the pillow with his face printed on to hit him with. “I’m not asking you to have ! I’m asking if you want to share a bed together,” he tried to clarify things.

“We may be going out for real now but it’s too soon for that,” she looked down at his face on the pillow. Things did seem to be going fast for the two. She already shared a memorable kiss with him without going on a first date first.

“I understand, even if we already slept together already. And at your place,” he wasn’t good with words.

“Geumanhye!” She glared at her boyfriend.

“It’s getting late I’ll go,” he stood up from her bed but was stopped. Her hand took hold of his.

“Uh,” she thought of it for a while. Even if they were together now she was still a fan. She had a request as a fan that she always dreamt of. But never knew that it might actually come true.

“What? You want a bedtime story or something?” He asked looking at her as though she were a little girl.

“No babo. I just…um…Can you maybe sing me to sleep? Please?” She felt awkward asking him this now. Yonghwa looked at how flustered she felt, he chuckled sitting back down on her bedside.

“You were always a fan weren’t you,” he accused her with a sly smirk.

“Shut up and sing,” she yawned hitting his hand.

“Admit it first Shinhye. You always loved me from the start,” he messed with her.

“I loved your voice. And I guess I admired you for some time until I really met you. You were always there for me when I felt happy or sad. I could listen to you and drift off to my dreamland.” She smacked her lips yawning again. Yonghwa couldn’t help but feel flustered at her showered compliments. Maybe she was so tired she blurted everything out. “Are you going to sing or not babo?” She asked smacking his hand again.

“Araso!” He looked at the ceiling thinking of a good song. A soft lullaby for babies? Nah, she isn’t a baby. He thought of a cute one. 

You guys listen to the song as he sings it :D i love Panic! At the disco! and btw some highlighted parts are just when they do something or when it relates to Yonghwa... Purple: relates to what he went thru Red: Something happens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHJioXF67oEAlways by Panic! At the disco

When the world gets too heavy
Put it on my back,
I'll be your levy.
You are taking me apart
Like bad glue on a get well card.

It was always you
Falling for me.
Now there's always time.
Calling for me.
I'm the light
Blinking at the end of the road.
Blink back to let me know.

Yonghwa held both of her hands in his.
I'm a fly that's trapped
In a web
But I'm thinking that
My spider's dead.
Lonely, lonely little life.
I could kid myself
By thinking that I'm fine.

 

It was always you
Falling for me.
Now there's always time.
Calling for me.
I'm the light
Blinking at the end of the road.
Blink back to let me know.


That I'm skin and bone.
Just a cane and rusty throne.
All the castle's under siege.

But the sign outside says leave me alone.

Now Shinhye joined in harmonizing with him.
It was always you
Falling for me.
Now there's always time.
Calling for me.
I'm the light
Blinking at the end of the road.
Blink back to let me know.
(It was always you)
Blink back to let me know.
(It was always you)

 

“You’re pretty good,” he complimented on her voice.

“Kamsahamnida,” she nodded weakly as her eyelids fell over her chocolate stare. She went off to her dreamland. Her hair shone perfectly in the moonlight as her smile caused his lips to imitate. She went off to dreamland looking so radiant.

“Good night,” he leaned over placing a sweet kiss on her forehead. He felt as though he should have been thanking her. It has been a while to sing a song and mean every word of it. He tiptoed out of her bedroom. Once silently closing her door he sighed like a lovesick puppy. 

"So hyung we want to thank you for listening to the 10 minute break rule," Jonghyun greeted him.