Meeting CNBlue

Voice

Ha Ji Won and the secretary waited for silence to enter in properly. "I just got off the phone with Minhyuk," she told Yonghwa.

"Kang Minhyuk?" Shinhye sat up saying his name. Ha Ji Won paid attention at the sound of his name as well.

"Were you guys really his fan in the band? Not me at all?" Yonghwa scoffed at the two. 

"Well Minhyuk is very sweet and can rock out hard on the drums," Shinhye explained as Ji Won gave approving nods.

"Oh please he's an emotional baby who cries every second of the day hugging his elmo doll," he insulted his own bandmate.

"Aw I'd like to see that," Ha Ji Won blurted out imagining the drummer in an anime chibi form. Shinhye gave the approving nods this time.

"Never mind about that for now! He wanted to know if the rumors he heard were true about the two of you. I told him yes, so its your choice whether you tell your bandmates the truth or not." She spoke to both Shinhye and Yonghwa.

"I-I'll meet the b-band?" Shinhye stuttered at the thought of actually meeting them. 

"Of course you'll be with Yonghwa a whole month right? Its only natural for you to know them as well," the secretary answered.

"Yah Shinhye! You better get me autographs, shoutouts, and locks of hair araso!" Ha Ji Won ordered.

"Yes you can count on me!" Shinhye was determined to act cool around the rest of the band. She prayed mentally in her head hoping the rest of the band wasn't like Yonghwa. 

"I guess you are fans after all," Yonghwa pointed out. He smirked happy at the fact Shinhye was a fan. 

"Of the band in general. But of you? You must be dreaming," Shinhye laughed at him. He grinded his teeth with darts for eyes thrown at her. 

"Oh! Time to go!" The secretary began pushing the two to leave the dressing room. 

"Eh? Go where?" Shinhye asked.

"They want us to exit the building and allow you to be questioned for a few steps to Yonghwa's car. So you better be holding hands," the secretary bombed them with sudden news. Shinhye turned to her friend wondering how would she deal with the paparazzi. 

"I'll be fine Shinhyessi, I'll ride in his secretary's car," Ji Won assured her. 

"Ready?" Yonghwa asked holding out his hand.for her to take. He was going into Jung Yonghwa lead singer of CNBlue mode. A smile was plastered on his face with gentle chocolate eyes. "Hurry up," he demanded in the most calm tone. 

"Alrighty then," she placed her hand in his interlocking their fingers. 

...

"SHINHYESSI HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A MAN THAT STRUCK YOU WITH HIS CAR JUST A FEW DAYS AGO?" The most strangest question she has ever been asked just entered her hearing. 

"Interesting!" She answered.

"Yonghwassi! Now that you have a girlfriend tying you down does that mean no projects for the band?" 

"I prefer you don't say she'll be tying me down. We'll have projects including her." Yonghwa pushing his way through the endless flashes at the speed of light. He knew Shinhye was uncomfortable. He could feel her hand tense in his. 

"Shinhyessi how did he ask you out?" 

"Wanna go out?" She answered simply. Yonghwa squeezed her hand letting her know that her answer sounded too weird. "He brought me flowers the day he asked," she added. He really did bring her flowers to the hospital but those were for show. 

"Hyung!" A bright familiar voice entered everyone's hearing. 

"Kang Minhyukssi!" Reporters decided to question him now. The 20 year old drummer with the tempting cheek pinching face arrived to the scene.

"Did you know about their relationship?"

"Nope never heard a thing," he replied still keeping his smile to his hyung.

"Anything you can tell us about Shinhyessi?"

"I thought I said I didn't meet her before? Ha you guys are silly," he waited for Yonghwa to come to him. Shinhye dragged along but kept her face down to the ground. The Kang Minhyuk stood in front of his car smiling at the two. 

"Any more comments about the couple Minhyukssi?"

"Hmm no I don't have any, bye you guys!" He kindly waved to the reporters letting them know they're done. No one could say no to that adorable smile. They kindly took their technology and left them alone. "Anyonghaseyo! I'm Kang Minhyuk," he bowed his head in respect to Shinhye. He definitely wasn't like Yonghwa. Still honest though she agreed. He wore the brightest smile in the world. She might get a seizure for staring into those shiny pearls for too long.

"A-Anyonghaseyo I'm Park Shinhye," she answered for the first time nervous. He looked like a giddy kid excited to meet her.

"Yah why are you acting like this? It's just him," Yonghwa nudged her arm.

"No reason Yonghwassi," she grinded her teeth fake smiling to her 'boyfriend'.

"Well let's all to get to know each other. I came to pick you two up after hearing the news. Jungshin and Jonghyun are in the limo waiting for us," Minhyuk alerted the two.

"J-Jonghyunssi? Jungshinssi?" Shinhye gasped darting her eyes back and forth from Minhyuk and the limo. Inside that vehicle cradled the rest of the band. Her heart fluttered meeting all of these kpop stars. She wished Ha Ji Won were standing next to her. Shinhye wasn't one to fangirl but she enjoyed watching her friend scream her head off. Autographs, shout outs, and lock of hairs. She remembered the requests. Someone took her hand pulling her toward the limo. It was Minhyuk! 

"Don't get jealous Yonghwa but she really is a keeper," he smiled at her causing her face to turn beet red. Yonghwa scoffed then rolled his eyes. She isn't different than any other fan out there. Yonghwa thought to himself, she'll probably scream when that door opens in 3, 2, 1.

"Anyonghaseyo I'm Park Shinhye," she bowed her head in respect seeing the two other bandmates. Nope, there was no scream. He felt frustrated with her again. Another assumption of a girl gone wrong. He thought right, she went left. 

Quick random side note i just realized i had a fail grammar error ;D "after hearing the nose..." i meant news...lol don't look for it i changed it already