Interrupted movie marathon

Voice

Walking to the car, getting in, on their way home was HELL. Ever since their interview fans were more on the lookout for them. Finding out the two do go out in public drove them crazy. Again those anti fans just wouldn't give up. 

"Shinhyessi leave!" Girls were screaming loud enough for her to hear through the car windows. 

Shinhye could see Yonghwa's nose flare, he was a ticking bomb that could set off any moment. "I'm fine I'll ignore it," she placed her hand on his arm. 

"You sure?" He actually feared his fans for once. How could they be so cruel to her? Wouldn't real fans be fine with whoever he decided to be with? Shouldn't they be happy for him rather than follow the couple to bring her down?

"I just want to focus on spending time with you...and watching my favorite movies," she added with a soft smile. Her hand covered it keeping the tissue to her nose. For in case it still bled. 

"Araso," he wanted to believe she wasn't hurt in anyway. Truth was she still is. You can't automatically smile when it feels like the world is against you. But knowing Yonghwa is there for her, she breathed through the pain. "You'll love what I did to the home," he changed the subject.

"Eh? Wae? You actually cleaned up around there?"

"No! Thats Minhyuk's job! You'll see," he smirked ignoring the fans. They only mattered right now. Their happiness. 

As they pulled up in the driveway Yonghwa made sure he beated her to the door. 

"Yah, move it!" She took a step to the right, so did he. Then to the left he blocked her again. "Move," she held the stack of DVDs impatient. 

"Close your eyes and listen to the sound of my voice," he ordered her.

"Wae?" 

"Just do it already," he was impatient too. 

"Fine you better not lead me to a wall," she sighed following his orders. He held the door open for her giving her a slight nudge to enter. With her sight sense weakened her smell was strengthened. A strong fragrance satisfied her interest. "Did you buy me roses?" She asked. He didn't answer, only continued guiding her.

"Walk forward slowly before I tell you stop...turn left and stop. Give me that stack," he stood in front of her taking the DVDs. "DON'T! Don't open your eyes yet!" He saw her eyelids lifting slowly. 

"Hurry up," she demanded. 

"Wait," he stood behind placing his palms over her eyelids. "Alright open your eyes." 

She pulled his hands down to her sides revealing a beautiful view indoors. "Wh-..." she was lost for words. The living room, kitchen, everywhere became a garden. Their mansion was a greenhouse. Almost every inch was covered with nature. Lilies, daisies, roses, sunflowers, etc. She didn't expect this at all. 

"When a guy screws up he buys his girl flowers. When I screw up, which is very rare..." Shinhye shot him a glare. "I screw up big time because I'm an . Can you forgive this who bought the entire flower shop for an awesome girl who this doesn't deserve?" He took a white rose smiled nervously as he extended his arm to hand it to her. 

"Babo we already made up," she laughed as she took the rose from him. That set his heart at ease. 

"Kamsaheyo," he released a sigh of relief. Shinhye placed the rose to rest of his ear the way people put their pens or pencils during class. He took another flower that was shaped like a star. He placed it on her ear. "Eepuhda (pretty)," he complimented her. 

They popped the corn, his arm rested around her shoulders as they sat on the couch, the movie was beginning. 

Right before Harry could say his line, Yonghwa's phone went off. 

"Yah! Put it on silent!" Shinhye hated when her movie was disturbed. 

"Mianheyo, calm down I'll be right back." He got up from the couch. Shinhye didn't want him to miss any moment of this so she paused. "What do you want?" He asked rushed.

"I need you to come to the studio right now," his manager ordered. 

"What? I'm busy," he replied.

"Well cancel whatever you're doing I need you here right now. It's about one of the covers you did." She sounded serious. When it came to editing their music it was no joke. He understood it was his job to make sure the album would come out great. 

"Did you already tell the others?" He asked.

"No I only need you to come here," she answered. 

"Ugh fine then just wait I'll be right there," he hung up. Now he had to face his girlfriend. She won't like this.

"Who was that?" She asked excited to press the play button.

"Uh my manager, mianheyo I have to go down to the studio. I need to fix some covers we did," he kissed the top of her head then took a handful of popcorn. "You understand right?" 

"Of course I do, I'll be waiting right here." 

"Just watch the movie we'll try again later," he stuck his arms through his outerwear sleeves. Today really was suppose to be a perfect second date. Too bad work came in the way. 

At the studio...

"You liar," he glared at his manager.

"Jesonghabnida I can't lie to your mother," she bowed her head right before leaving the room. 

"But you can lie to me," he scoffed crossing his arms to his chest. 

"Jesongheyo but this was the only way I could truly talk to you," his mother spoke up. 

"I'm leaving," he backed out to the door but there were guards blocking the door. 

"It won't be long," she added. 

Back at home...

"He better hurry up," Shinhye hugged her legs as she stared at the paused scene of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. She wasn't going to watch without him. The whole point of having this marathon was to introduce him the magic. 

"Yonghwa went somewhere?" Jungshin sat beside her on the couch. 

"Yeah he had to edit the covers you all worked on," she answered resting her chin on her knees. 

"He'll be back quick then. If it takes him only 10 minutes to compose a song, he'll take five minutes to edit one." He comforted her. 

"You always know what to say don't you?" She chuckled as she breathed in the indoor garden. 

"We were amazed by the gift he gave you earlier," he looked around the room. She did the same in awe that someone like him actually did this for her. "But it's going to be a problem when we eat something. I wouldn't want to eat bacon and smell roses at the same time," he mentioned.

"I'm sure we can move them," she kept her eyes on the screen again. 

"You know, I never saw this one." Jungshin saw her need to watch it. But she waited for Yonghwa to return. 

"Jeongmal? Do you want to watch it?" She asked reaching for the remote. 

"I'm sure Yonghwa would come back soon. We can just rewind it when he does," Jungshin reached for the popcorn bowl. He placed it in between them on the couch. The movie played and Shinhye spent half of the time watching it and watching his reaction. Just like with Yonghwa she wanted to know his thoughts on it. All reactions were perfect in her opinion. He didn't have to ask any questions, he paid attention. The two both reached for a handful of popcorn, their hands touched in the bowl. Their hands were about to pull away from each other but an intense scene played. Shinhye took hold of his hand gripping it tightly as she watched Harry and Ron make a getaway from giant spiders. Jungshin looked down at their connected hands, then up to her eyes. She kept her focus on the movie. Looking back down to her hand holding his he closed his fingers over hers. 

Back at the studio...

"So you understand you have a week. You break my deal I break her. Or worse you continue her suffering," Yonghwa's mother caught him in a bind. 

"I get it already," he groaned out fighting his frustrations. 

"Nothing to be upset about. It's your original deal anyway right? You have this fake fling for a month then you two break it off," she tried to lighten up the situation.

"It's not a fake fling! You don't understand I love her!" He glared at this thing. This cold creature who gave birth to him. 

"If you truly love her, you'll be leaving her alone. Do you want this to continue?" She showed him her cell phone pictures of Shinhye bruised and injured. That was just one outing together and that was the result. She then showed a video of anti fans yelling "Leave Shinhyessi! You're bringing him down!" 

On the internet were rumors about her. How she tricked him for his affection. Lies she did this and that. 

"I'll protect her," Yonghwa clenched his jaw.

"Sure you can say that. But as long as she is with you, really there's no stop to it." She showed a picture of Shinhye wounded from the car accident. His reckless driving that day. Hurting an angel without caring."You'll have no time for her, it will always be about you." 

"I'll always be with her," he disagreed.

"No you won't. You're a star, you'll go on tours and concerts. Face it you won't be able to see her as you do carelessly now! Plus she is bringing you down! Wasting $10,000 on a miniature flower shop? You may be famous but you're not that rich," her words were killing him. He knew the tours were right.

"You would hurt her as long as I stay with her?" He asked.

"Well not directly. But there will be consequences," she smiled wickedly.

"I'll be there for her," he didn't want to let her go. No way, not now. 

"Fine, suit yourself. Think about this deal as you continue to hurt the girl you supposedly love," she gestured to her workers to stop blocking the exits.

"I do love her and you can forget about this meeting." He growled pushing the guards out of the way.

Back home...

"That was a good movie," Jungshin admitted. Shinhye hugged her legs again pouting at the black T.V. screen. "You alright?" He asked.

"He's taking long," she sighed. She tried to stay positive knowing that at any second he would come bursting through those doors. Yelling jesongheyo those bastards just love me so much!

Jungshin took a red rose taking a quick whiff then handing it to her. She smiled taking it, her nose just above it enjoyed the scent. "Whatever the reason, he's just as anxious to see you too." Jungshin really was her shoulder to cry on. He scooted closer to her allowing her to rest her head on his shoulder. 

"Kamsaheyo Jungshinssi," she fiddled with the rose.

Arriving home Yonghwa knew Shinhye must have waited long for him. He had to act like nothing happened. Getting out of his car he kicked the tire hurting his foot. " that ing hurt!" He grabbed his foot hopping on one leg.

Shinhye and Jungshin heard him cuss outside. Shinhye never knew she'd smile hearing that sentence. She got up from the couch to greet him at the door. He entered the mansion saying, "jesongheyo those bastards just love me so-" He was cut off when Shinhye embraced him instantly as he took a step inside. Her head rested on his chest with her arms wrapped around his waist. "Much," he finished as he placed his arms around her. Looking down at her head the photo of her injured flashed through his mind. He shook his head looking straight forward. Jungshin nods to him before heading to his room. 

He felt his stomach clench. He knew his friend comforted her while she waited for him. Deep down he knew that Jungshin would be a better option for her. Someone to protect her. Disregarding his player status.

"You took forever babo," her voice was muffled.