Minhyuk and Ji Won's date Part 2

Voice

 

“Put the binoculars away people are staring,” Yonghwa pushed her hands down from her eyes. He brought them to a nearby restaurant that still had a view of the ramen noodle shop. Everyone in their restaurant was elders. No one would notice who they were.

“Can you believe it? They have been eating for almost an hour and a half,” she crossed her arms.

“And they’ve been talking. You know? Getting to know each other,” Yonghwa pointed out.

“Ara like a date should be,” she sighed.

“Well if you know then you should take your own advice,” he told her.

“Oh right we’re on a date,” she remembered.

“Yeah no Sherlock,” he replied sarcastic.

“Jesonghabnida I just really want them to be happy,” she said.

“You’ve watched them for over an hour now. They’re happy,” he took her hand in his on the table. The two enjoyed their dinner. “What is your favorite color?”

“Sky blue what is yours?”

“Red,” he answered. She raised one eyebrow. “What you think blue? Just because our band is called C.N.Blue you assume its blue.” He said.

“Araso cat or dog?”

“Platypus you know. Like Perry the platypus. I want a secret agent for a pet,” he chuckled.

“Same here,” she smiled.

“Okay if you had the choice to save a hundred babies burning in a fire or save a hundred elderly in a fire, which would you choose?” He asked.

“Wait what? What kind of a question is that?” She answered with a question.

“Just answer! Pick one,” he pushed her.

“Fine honestly? I’d save the babies-“

“Come on we’re in a restaurant full of elderly people right now. You wouldn’t pick them? You’re going to let them all die?” He loved to mess with her.

“The elderly lived their lives I must say. And the babies are the future! If I could I would save them all,” she pushed her plate forward finishing her meal.

“That’s the answer I was looking for,” he chuckled.

“Whatever,” she rolled her eyes. Now it was her turn. “What makes you really happy? Like what makes you smile just thinking about it?” She asked.

“My millions of dollars from my talent,” he received a kick in the shin. “I was just kidding! I meant to say… you,” he answered. She sat in silence waiting for him to elaborate on that. “What you think I’m joking again? I mean it. You make me really happy. Even when I imagine you in my head glaring at me. I just feel really happy. Knowing that you care about me. Knowing you’re there. I mean you’re here with me now. Even though you’re obsessed with stalking our friends I’m with you on this date.” He told her.

“Kamsahamnida,” she kissed the back of his hand.

“Shouldn’t the guy do that?” He asked.

“Whatever slave,” she sat back in her seat.

“Your turn. What makes you really happy?” He threw the question back at her.

“You already know the answer to that. And don’t get your hopes up it’s not you. Though you are involved. It’s everyone else being happy.”

“Come again?”

“I’m happy when everyone else is happy. When there are no problems whatsoever. Just good feelings all around. Everyone being satisfied. I’m happy for them. I’m happy that we can all smile in peace,” she answered.

“I shouldn’t have asked hippy,” he joked.

“Yeah yea just pay for the meal slave,” she checked the window. Her friends were gone. “Hurry we got to go to the ice rink!” She ordered.

Minhyuk didn’t know how to skate. But that was okay! That would mean he would have to hold on to Ji Won. Being close like this made the date even better. Course she taught him eventually. Their laughter was enough evidence for Shinhye to know they didn’t need a cupid anymore. She hid in a nearby bush with binoculars up to her eyes.

“Get out of there Shinhye,” Yonghwa told her.

“Yes sir,” she dusted herself off. Still she wanted to watch the two. They’re so elated. In that moment they’re sharing together. They’ll remember it. It was like an Asian drama for her in person.

“Come on let’s leave them alone,” he dragged her away.

“Wait I just need to-“Thus Cupid was silenced by a rock star’s lips.

After breaking away, “needed to what?” He asked after stealing a kiss.

“I don’t know. What did I need to do?” She forgot.

“Exactly.” He smiled.

“Kiss me,” she ordered.

“As you wish Miss Cupid,” he replied.

“Park Shinhye is just fine,” she whispered before he took her lips with his. Her arms automatically wrapped around his neck with her hands interlocked. He took her waist closer against his abs. He has been working out. He deepened the kiss feeling her fingers run through his hair.

“Not so sweaty anymore,” he smirked.

“Yes sir,” she kissed him first this time.

Meanwhile they enjoyed their date so did their friends.

“I had more than a great time tonight Minhyuk,” Ji Won told him. The two sat down on a nearby bench in front of the rink.

“It was fun skating with you! Thanks to you I learned how,” he smiled.

“Nah it’s pretty easy. You’re a fast learner,” she complimented him.

“I’m glad Yonghwa hit Shinhye with his car,” Minhyuk blurted out.

“Excuse me?”

“NO wait that came out wrong! I meant um! Ugh! I just meant without a tragic incident we wouldn’t have met,” he fixed it.

“Oh… I’m sort of glad in a way too then,” she rubbed her hands together for heat. Feeling her cheeks burn up with icy chills.

“Are you freezing?” Minhyuk took off his scarf around his neck. He wrapped it around her neck. He rubbed his mittens together then took her face in his hands. “I’ll warm your cheeks. You’re really pale,” he could see her instantly blush. He pretended to not notice that.

“Kamsaheyo Minhyuk,” she couldn’t bow her head with his hold on her. She couldn’t stop blushing furiously and she knew he could tell. She felt like something needed to be said. “You should teach me how to drum again,” she brought up.

“Yeah maybe next week Monday,” he replied.

“I’m sort of busy with work that day,” she replied. Their faces were inching closer.

“Then this week Friday,” he felt the proximity between them grow.

“I’m visiting my grandma in the retirement home that day,” she said.

“I’ll come along.”

“Yeah,” she said.

“Maybe tomorrow?” Their lips were a pinky distance away.

“Sooner the better,” the distance closed.