Evicted

Voice

"You looked great in that photoshoot," Yonghwa actually complimented her. 

"Jeongmal? It was my first time so I just tried to react to the way you posed," she felt flushed at him checking her out. 

"Well you did a job well done," he noogied her head. Though her bangs were messed up in front her eyes, she felt giddy at his compliments. The Jung Yonghwa, an original , is no longer that. A bit immature still but he changed for the better. 

"Shinhyessi mianhey to interrupt but Ji Wonssi is on the phone," Minhyuk told her.

"Just leave it to voicemail! Whatever she has to say, she can say it later." Yonghwa really wanted to spend time with his girlfriend.

"You're still immature as I thought," Shinhye rolled her eyes as she placed the phone to her ear. Yonghwa and Minhyuk could hear shouting in the ear piece. 

"Wae?! I don't understand why! Wait there, I'm on my way!" Shinhye hung up shoving the phone to Minhyuk. Without a word she ran to the doors. Yonghwa took her hand slowing her down. "Let me go!" She resisted.

"Wait! What's wrong?" He asked.

"Our apartment! We're being evicted!" Shinhye screamed out before dragging him along with her. The whole band C.N.Blue tagged with her.

"Ji Wonssi!" Shinhye wrapped her arms around her best friend. "Wae? Did we not pay the rent on time?" She asked.

"No that's not it! We paid regularly as usual! There was a notice on our door when I came home saying we have been evicted. We have until five to clear all of our belongings," Ji Won placed two rolling suitcases filled with her portable belongings next to her. 

"We only have an hour then? This makes no sense!" Shinhye ran up the steps to their landlord's door. She knocked on the door a few times. "Ahjumma! Open up please! Ahjumma!" There was no response. Shinhye leaned over the railing noticing her landlord's car was here. She knocked a few more times. "Ahjumma I know you're in there! I won't leave until you open the door!" She knocked repeatedly. 

Finally the door opened revealing her landlord. "What is it? I'm trying to sleep," she smacked her lips. 

"Jesongheyo! But please tell me why Ji Won and I are being evicted? We paid the rent on time this month," Shinhye asked.

"Oh, she kept her word. Jesonghabnida Shinhyessi. You don't live here anymore anyway. So it shouldn't matter to you." 

"Doesn't matter to me? My best friend lives here! I've lived her for most of my life! My parent's furniture is here! Everything I own is here!" 

"Well then you'll have to move it into your rich boyfriend's home now! That's what the woman told me to tell you," she reasoned with her.

"Woman? Araso," Shinhye understood. Yonghwa's mother was behind this. 

Ji Won cried seeing their home emptied out. Her life was lived here with her best friend. Though it were small, it was earned all their own. It was in a way their dream home. Shinhye's furniture was now moved into the C.N.Blue mansion. "You're going to stay with us now," Shinhye smiled telling her puffy eyed friend. 

"You sure I won't be a bother?" Ji Won asked the band. The guys replied with comfort. Even Yonghwa forced out a "no problem."

"You alright?" Yonghwa asked his girlfriend.

"Remember? If I'm smiling, then that means I'm fine." She showed off her peachy lips to him. 

"Jeongmal?" He asked.

"Jeongmal," she confirmed. Not truthfully though.

"Yah cheer up! At least we get to live together again," Shinhye nudged her best friend. 

"Hmm right," Ji Won smiled as she struggled to keep her big backpack on her shoulders. 

"Give me that," Shinhye took the weight off of her. Yonghwa quickly snatched the pack from her. "I got it," she reached for it back. He walked on ahead to the car not giving her the chance. 

"Something happen between you two?" Ji Won asked. 

"He's been more protective of me lately," Shinhye answered. 

"Jeongmal? Hmm maybe...just maybe..." Ji Won looked up thinking silently. Shinhye watched her ponder. 

"Maybe just maybe what?" Shinhye took one of her rolling bags. 

"That guy could really be falling head over heels for ya," Ji Won giggled watching her reaction. 

"I-I don't think so! As if! I mean I know he likes me but no way it could or would...come to that!" Shinhye shook her head in disappointment. 

"Why do you find it so unbelievable that someone might love you? I mean actually love you," Ji Won pushed on.

"Because no one ever did before! I mean I know I have a lot of people that care about me. But never that way! I'm not good enough for him, not y or famous! I don't do anything for him," Shinhye sighed as she walked on to the car. Ji Won watched her friend fake a smile as Yonghwa began to talk to her. You do so much to him Shinhye. You should see how much happier he looks right now. With you. 

"I'm sorry about your home Ji Wonssi," Minhyuk took her rolling bag for her. 

"Oh kamsaheyo! I'm still confused about why this is happening too," she looked back at their past home. 

"What did Shinhye say? She spoke to your landlord right?" Minhyuk reminded her.

"I forgot to ask her! I'll ask later. Kamsahamnida for letting me stay in your home," she bowed for a good three seconds. If she faced down more tears would have automatically fall. Minhyuk stepped forward with his hands resting on her shoulders. She looked up at him surprised. 

"Everything will be fine," he assured her with a gentle smile. A smile that would have made her squeal as she always has watching him on T.V. Instead she smiled too. 

Back at the mansion, everyone decided where Shinhye's furniture could go. These were her parent's belongings. "Is there room?" Jonghyun asked. 

"There should be our home is huge," Jungshin replied.

"Do you want them all in your room?" Yonghwa asked Shinhye.

"I don't think it could all fit in there with what's already inside," she admitted.

"The guest room! Let's just store it in there!" Minhyuk came up with another great idea. 

"What about Ji Wonssi? I thought she would be staying there," Jonghyun reminded him.

"I can sleep in Shinhye's room," she spoke for herself.

"Ew and listen to your loud snoring every night?" Shinhye laughed as her friend playfully shoved her. 

"You know you miss me," the two friends spent the rest of the afternoon fixing up their room. 

Back in the living room...

"Now we have two girls in our home," Jonghyun winked at his band members. 

"Get your mind out of the gutter hyung," Minhyuk glared. 

"I wasn't thinking anything sick. Perhaps you were though since you brought it up," he smirked. 

"Lalalalala I'm not listening!" Minhyuk locked himself in his bedroom. 

"Yonghwa," Jungshin walked up to the leader.

"Yea," he answered sipping the last of the coke.

"Did Shinhye tell you why they were evicted?"

"No I didn't ask her. Maybe their rent was overdue," he shrugged.

"No they said they paid everything on time. Are you going to find out?" Jungshin pressed on.

"Just let the two be happy that they're living together again. I'm sure it's not a big deal," Yonghwa headed to his room. Jungshin felt impatient with him. He should be more concerned about what happened with his girlfriend's home! If Shinhye is really okay or not.

As he passed Shinhye's room the door was open. The girls were laughing over something until he passed by. Ji Won glared as usual, but Shinhye smiled at him. He waved as he continued on to his room. "Besides she's smiling. That means everything is just fine."