Is Jungshin flirting?

Voice

After a couple more questions half of the group were drunk or knocked out. Ji Won rested her head on Minhyuk's lap as he drooled on Jonghyun's shoulder. Jonghyun watched T.V. ignoring his stained clothes. Jungshin chilled on their balcony breathing in some fresh air from all the drinks. He could handle his drinks so he was fine. 
"They're crazy," he chuckled staring up at the stars. 

"Michyeoseo!" Yonghwa pushed Shinhye off his arm. Just like a funny asian drama the girl got drunk and threw up on her guy. He stood up in disgust trying to hold his breath at the stench. 

"Yo-Yonghwassi," she was ready to throw up again on his shoes. 

"Yah! Geuman! You better not!" He carried her to her restroom voicing her head to bend over her toilet. She pounded her chest as she coughed throwing up into the toilet. He could hear her little whimpers and a couple of sniffles. "A-Are you crying?" He asked worried. She looked away from him. "It can't hurt that much," he stayed by her side as he gently rubbed her back. Shinhye was surprised him. After she threw up on his nice clothes she expected him to avoid her. "Just get it all out," he looked away for a moment. Shinhye cleaned herself up still feeling a bit dazed. She lent Yonghwa an oversized shirt of hers but the logo was feminine. A sky blue long sleeve wool top with a smiley face having its tongue stick out with a sparkly bow at the corner of its head. "Are you serious?" He asked but she left him alone in the hallway. "Shinhyessi?" He called out to her but she didn't respond. As he entered the living room everyone was where they left them. He turned to his left seeing Jungshin and Shinhye sharing a conversation. 

"You never failed a test before?" Jungshin asked resting his arms on the railing. He kept his eyes up at the sky as if he were searching for a shooting star. Shinhye copied his movements looking up at the night sky. She stole a few glances at him though curious as to what went on in his head. 

"Honestly no but I came close!" She answered. 

"What a D?" He asked.

"No I got a B-," she sounded disappointed with herself.

"You're so asian," he poked her forehead making her feel startled. 

"I can't argue with that," she giggled. 

"Yonghwa seems to really like you Shinhye," he brought that up. She scoffed crossing her arms as her back rested on the railing. 

"As if! That jerk is only capable of liking himself!" She insulted.

"You disappointed?" Jungshin smirked.

"M-Me disappointed? No way! I could care less of who or what he likes. The guy only cares about his reputation, his looks and-"

"His fans," he added.

"Well...yea I guess he does. But I wouldn't like a person who puts himself before others." She sighed. 

"Give me your hand," Jungshin held out his palm. She was confused at first but listened. He placed his left hand on top then breathed in slowly and softly. She felt his warmth squish her fragile fingers. It was pretty cold tonight. "From this palm reading I can tell you're a very kind person. You're very obediant when you feel is right and you put others before yourself. Very intelligent and strong." He complimented her to the point she felt her face warm up.

"All that from my hand?" She asked.

"No. I asked for your hand and you listened, that's where I got the obediant part. From getting to know you I just stated what I see from you," he replied. She nodded her head understanding. He rubbed her hand a bit knowing she felt cold then placed it to her side. Shinhye looked back up to the sky hoping she could strike luck. She never saw a shooting star before. It would be nice to wish for fun. She turned her face to take another glance at Jungshin but the proximity grew again. He was standing right in front of her bending over a bit to reach her eye level. Their faces distance decreased little by little. Her eyes grew wide in surprise as her body froze and her face tensed. 

"Wh-What are you..." her voice faltered as she noticed his hand raise to her cheek. He wiped the side of her bottom lip with his thumb.

"You have some dried up spit here I think," he backed away slowly. She gasped wiping her lips with the back of her hand. Oh gosh its dried up throw up! UGH! She mentally complained. "Relax I wasn't going to do anything," he chuckled. She stared up at him feeling a bit messed with. "Not that I wouldn't do anything...you're very cute," he made her heart beat intensify.

"Oh..kamsahamnida," she stared at her feet gently biting on her lower lip. She took the slightly awkward silence as a chance to head back inside her apartment.

"Yonghwassi...does have a heart. He cares a lot about his reputation for his fans. So in a way he is putting them first, for their happiness." Jungshin actually defended his jerkish leader.

"You're right," Shinhye smiled as she headed back inside. Yonghwa eavesdropped on them but stopped when he saw Jungshin get close to her. He didn't hear the last part of their conversation sadly. It complimented him. He just felt overcome with jealousy he headed back into the bathroom staring at his girly top he borrowed. It smelled just like her.

Shinhye still felt a bit flustered from her little conversation with Jungshin. No no no there's no way he would like a plain girl like me...she thought to herself. A flashback played in her head as his eyes stayed on her. He had such flawless skin, and huge eyes gazing right at her. Their lips were just so close..."Hmm," Shinhye ended up sighing and smiling to herself. His voice echoed in her head... 'You're very cute...'