He hit and run me?

Voice

"Shinhye! Park Shinhye you babo!" Ha Ji Won weeped furiously hugging her friend tightly. If she continued on Shinhye would die of loss of breath. 

"Yah! Who are you calling babo?!" Shinhye hugged her friend back with some energy. Ha Ji Won sniffed sitting back on her stool. "Yah geumanhye! (Stop it) Your makeup is running you like some creepy clown," Shinhye took out a couple of tissues from the box on her bedside to hand to her friend. 

"Don't scare me like that! I thought you were going to-"

"Going to what? Die? God can't wait to hang out with me," she giggled trying to lighten up the mood. It was amazing the mood she was in. She understood what her friend felt. She went through it once seeing her dog Hope die of old age. Ha Ji Won pouted her best friend still shooken up. "To be honest I thought I was going to see the light. But then I remembered I had a research paper due next class," she rubbed her friend's arm giving the most warm smile she could. Ha Ji Won sniffed again continuously wiping her tears. "And I remembered I still had people like you to stick around with," she added.

"You're too much," Ha Ji Won finally cracked a smile. 

"Oh yea! What about the driver? Is he fine?" She remembered. Instead of being angry at him she wondered about his condition. 

Ha Ji Won's tears subsided as anger filled her up. "That jackass! If I ever see him don't hold me back I'm gonna-" she spoke so animately. Her hands were in the position of strangling someone. 

"Yah calm down! Was he drunk or something?" Shinhye asked. 

"I-I'm not sure yet but still he needs to be severly punished! The ing rockstar just walks away without a word!" She crossed her arms trying to contain herself. 

"Rockstar? He walked away, is he fine then? They released him from the hospital already?" Shinhye still cared for his condition. She needed to know how he felt. 

"You're too nice Shinhye do you really care how he is? He walked away from the scene of the crime! Not the hospital! No one knows where the hell he is," she huffed. 

"He walked away... from the very accident? He could be injured somewhere then," she pondered.

"Forget about his injuries I doubt he ing has any! Stupid rockstar," Ha Ji Won tapped her foot continuously. 

"Rockstar? Who is he? A famous singer actually hit me?" Shinhye's curiousity grew. She knew every artist out there. Music was her life, to think a celebrity is injured because of her. 

"Jung Yonghwa lead singer of CNBlue," her friend said it with such distaste. Shinhye coughed in shock not sure of what she heard. Are her ears working or was her friend speaking an unknown language. "Gwenchanayo?" Her friend pats her back. Shinhye pushed her away gently laying her hand on her chest. 

"Y-Yonghwa? Jung Yonghwa? Tell me why why why YONGHWA? L.O.V.E Girl Yonghwa? Step by step dipdidara-" Shinhye kept comng up with his hit songs.

"Shinhye geuman! Aren't you upset with the fact he did a hit and run on you? The singer is a coward!" Ha Ji Won stopped her from continuing. 

"I-I'm sure he has a reason. No one in their right mind would just walk away. He must be drunk!" Shinhye actually defended the guy. As always the girl was too nice. But at most times she is fair. Jung Yonghwa had a place in her heart. Not personally but as a fan. His voice was drop dead eargasm. She loved music, his songs touched her heart. His voice range=amazing. 

"I can't believe you Shinhye," Ha Ji Won face palmed herself shaking her head. There were three knocks on the door. 

"Come in," Shinhye answered. 

A woman dressed in business clothes entered carrying a briefcase. A lawyer, maybe her lawyer? "Anyonghaseyo Park Shinhye, I am Jung Yonghwa's secretary." She introduced herself as she bowed gracefully.