Wrapped around her finger

Voice

Yonghwa awkwardly got off of Shinhye actually listening to Minhyuk. He stood up dusting feathers off of his clothes, with Minhyuk still in shock. "Yah are you not going to help her up?" He gestured at Shinhye. She struggled to stand up herself knowing how Yonghwa was. 

"It's fine," Shinhye's legs were wobbly but she stood up. Yonghwa placed his left hand on her shoulder, with his right arm around her waist. He helped keep her balance, she didn't want to rely on him but again no choice. 

"There we go," Minhyuk felt like he had to direct everything in their relationship. 

"Yah! Where did all that junk food come from?" Yonghwa changed the subject. 

"E-Eh? Uh nothing! You see nothing!" Minhyuk ran back slamming his bedroom door. His room blasted the theme song to Kingdom Hearts 2. He played video games while snacking on the unhealthy. He wanted to share with Shinhye but not Yonghwa knowing he'd take all of it. 

"Well I'm hungry," she pushed him away heading towards the fridge. 

"You can't just snack on other people's food. And you can't walk well on your own," he ordered. 

"If I'm staying here I'm sure I'm allowed to eat here. And I don't need to rely on anyone," she took out the last Snak Pak.

"Yah! That's the last one!" Yonghwa pointed out trying to steal it from her. They fought over a Snak Pak. (Pudding Cup flavor: Chocolate mixed with vanilla)

"I never had these in a long time! Give it up!" She pulled it back but his grip was strong. 

"No way you give it!" He pried it out of her hands making her bend forward but still keeping her balance. He headed back to the couch winning. She pouted, as she took one step forward she slipped on the soda spilt from earlier. De ja vu greeted them. "Shinhye!" He caught her in his arms when turning around in time. Looking up into his eyes like before she knew she'd lose herself in them. "See you need me to just walk," he chuckled. 

"No! If it were'nt for your mess on the floor I wouldn't have slipped!" She defended herself trying to shake his hold on her. Being close like this gave the real affect of being a couple. But it was fine right? They were suppose to act like a couple. But looking around them, no one was there to watch. 

" I did that? I'll just get Minhyuk to clean it later," he shrugged helping her up to his level. 

"You jerk, just because you're the band leader doesn't mean you can do that! You're not his master to order him around," she scolded him. 

"Ugh why do I feel like I have a tight leash on with you around," he groaned walking with her back to the couch. 

"Maybe it's better you have a leash, that way you can't go around driving and hitting innocent pedestrians," she reminded him.

"Will you stop bringing that up? I feel guilty enough," he admitted.

"You actually care now?" She was surprised hearing him admit something. First the apology, redoing her wounds, and now this? She shook his arm in amazement as they sat on the couch. "Yah do you have a heart now?"

"If I didn't have a heart I wouldn't be able to sing so awesome," he had a good point there. 

"True true," she agreed. On one of their chairs the secretary laid her clothes from earlier. Her shirt that said 'Keep Calm and Ginger On'. She giggled getting it back in her hands. She wondered where they were kept. 

"What does shirt even mean?" Yonghwa was clueless.

"Keep Calm is like a common T-shirt nowadays. And ginger on is like for Ron Weasley from Harry Potter. You know Rupert Grint the actor," she laughed rereading the message. She adored the Harry Potter series, both the books and the movies.

"I never really watched that movie," he confessed.

Shinhye's eyes were the size of the moon. How could someone not watch Harry Potter? The best freaking series in their time, in 10 years it will be a golden classic. "J-Jeongmalya? You can't be serious! I mean its Harry Potter! The boy who lived! You know wizards and magic! Wingardium Leviosa!" She swished and flicked her pointer finger imitating Hermoine as though casting a spell. 

"No I was never interested because magic isn't real. I was too busy anyway," he didn't have a childhood. 

"Micheoseo! You have to watch it! You have to read it too, of course the books are way better!" Shinhye loved every detail of the adventure.

"I'm not reading anything you nerd. No one will get me to read books I'm too cool for that. I'd rather just watch it," he rolled his eyes at her.

"Ugh you egotistic...fine then you'll promise to watch it!" She had a twinkle in her eye talking about one of favorite things. 

"Uh yeah sure," he answered sarcastically. Too bad she took it literally.

"Fine we'll have a marathon tomorrow. I'll show you the all eight movies after you take me to my apartment tomorrow. I have all the DVDs. Its late I'll be going to bed now. Goodnight." She blabbed off then used the walls to guide her through the hallways. 

"Y-Yah we're busy tomorrow! Plus you don't even know where your room is," he followed after her to show her the guest room. 

"Nope too late you promised already! And you don't go back on your promises right?" She looked at him in those big brown eyes of hers. Her pointer finger directed at him while her other hand rested on the wall. 

"F-Fine," Yonghwa's face flushed. She didn't know it but she slowly had him wrapped around her little finger. "Here's your room," he opened the door. For a guest room it was quite spacious and stylish. The bedsheet was baby blue, the floor was carpeted white, the wall color was sky blue. The room was lit up by a mini chandelier in the middle of the ceiling. She turned it off but the room was dimly lit by the bed side lamp which had the words C.N.Blue printed on. The chandelier didn't distract her as much as the view from her window. The moon shone bright tonight. Turning off the lamp the moonlight was enough for her. Apparently the secretary already placed her clothes in her walk in closet. 

"Maybe I should get hit by rockstars more often," she was apalled by the lifestyle she'd be having for a month. 

"Whatever, by the way you better not be a snorer." Yonghwa mentioned.

"Why?" 

"I'm in the room next to yours," he answered with a smile knowing that might bother her. She did look a bit irritated. "Calm down as if I'd do anything to you," he said looking at her head to toe as if he judged her. "You're covered in gross cuts anyway," he tsked. 

"Caused by you!" 

"Don't bring that up again," he smirked as he began to leave the room. He smiled thinking he won closing the door. "Wait a minute where the is my Snak Pak?" He realized Shinhye was tossing it around in her hands as he left. "That little sneak," he muttered. She really did have him slowly wrapping around her little finger.