Apology not real

Voice

"Basically shut up the entire time you're out there," Yonghwa advised. 

"What if they ask me questions? I mean how could they not ask me questions?" Shinhye pointed out. 

"Then I'll answer them for you," he replied fixing up his hair, checking his teeth, and admired his reflection. 

"That would make things worse," she punched his arm. 

"How do I know you won't things up?! I don't know if you're going to blurt out the truth and start weeping in an instant!" He argued. 

"Look I already agreed to do this. I promise I won't decieve you, I keep my promises." She had a look of determination in her eyes. He backed away giving in to defeat. He crossed his arms looking to the corner of the room. 

"You better make good up when they ask you anything! Like if they're wondering if I apologized then you better say what really happened! I was on my knees for that act! Oh ," he slapped his hands to his mouth turning away from her. 

"W-What? What was that you just said? An act?!" She tried to turn him around. He resisted and took a couple more steps away from her. It was hard for Shinhye to keep up since she needed to use crutches. "Oh I can't believe this! You are so low! You were acting when you were 'apologizing' to me? You really don't care if I died then do you? You wouldn't have cared that you took the life of someone you don't even know!" She fell back on her hospital bed with her hands to her face. Yonghwa hated this. He never handled a girl cry. A gut wrenching feeling at the pit of his stomach pulled at him. Especially caused by himself. Waterworks killed him. But not running over a girl? 

"Oh don't cry! Just hit me or something!" He bent down to her level. 

"Cry? I would never cry over someone like you!" She removed her hands from her face with anger growing in her. She never knew she could hate someone so much. She never knew she could hate anyone. 

"So you guys ready?" His secretary walked in. 

"Yeah. Let's go," Shinhye stormed out of the room brushing his secretary's arm. Even she backed away worried what their conversation was. 

"What is going on here?" His secretary asked.

"I just killed us," he muttered under his breath.

...PAPARAZZI/PRESS ATTACK...

"Shinhyessi can you describe the incident!"

"It hurt!" She yelled as bodyguards pushed her way through. It was struggling for her on crutches. Ha Ji Won offered a wheelchair for her to wheel her out but she wanted to get out on her own.

"Yonghwa is it true you were overdosed at the scene of the crime?"

"No," he gave a simple short answer.

"Any reason why you left the accident?" He ignored the question as if he didn't hear him.  

"Shinhyessi are you two involved in any relationship and result in an arguement that needed to be solved in such matters?"

"No," she answered imitating Yonghwa's method. 

"Shinhyessi any words against Yonghwa?" Same as Yonghwa she ignored pretending she didn't hear it.

"Yonghwa what will be the future of the band due to your reckless driving?" Before Yonghwa could answer that another question came to mind.

"Shinhyessi what happened?"

The bodyguards opened the car door for the two. Yonghwa entered in first, but right before Shinhye would enter she turned around facing flashing bright lights. Yonghwa knew it, she was going to do it. She is going to tell the truth. Before Shinhye opened out of the paparazzi screaming at her she heard a chant of Yonghwa's name.

"Yonghwa oppa hwaiting! Yonghwa oppa hwaiting! Yonghwa oppa hwaiting!..." a group of high school fans held signs supporting him. Shinhye looked at them shocked to see them miss school for this guy. How long have they been out here in the cold? It was early in the morning. "Shinhyessi feel better!" They even cheered for her health. Her eyes widened at fans. They don't even know her personally. She bowed their head to them in respect.

"Kamsahamnida," she told them. 

"Shinhyessi what happened?" The reporter repeated his question. 

"I have to go," she replied stuffing herself into the vehicle. As soon as the door closed they drove off.