What she thinks of you

Voice

Their manager began to leave the band’s home. She didn’t complete her task, the reason she visited at all. She became so enraptured with the two’s not fake relationship anymore. But she was sure it had something to do with their relationship. “I forgot what I came here for but I’ll let you know when I remember,” she waved to the couple.

“Just leave already,” Yonghwa gained another push on the arm from Shinhye.

“Drive safely,” Shinhye waved to her. Maybe because of her happiness with Yonghwa, she didn’t dislike the manager so much as before now. "What do you think she came here for?" Shinhye asked him.

"Probably another interview of the sweet C.N.Blue couple," Yonghwa replied as they walked back into the living room. 

"Oh...hey can you not refer us as the C.N.Blue couple?" Shinhye asked interlocking her fingers behind her back. Yonghwa stopped in his tracks. "I don't want fans to think whatever we do represents the band," she explained her point. 

"Deal," he agreed without any arguing. For a split second she thought she'd get an ear full of how awesome the two of them are to represent the band at all. But thankfully for once he pushed his ego down. 

Yonghwa was right about the interview. But that still wasn't what the band's manager visit was for. 

"Almost a month since you two have been together," the interviewer stated.

"Yeah time just flies on by," Yonghwa rested his hand on top of Shinhye's on the armrest. 

"What do you think about your life now Shinhyessi? Coming from a commoner's life to the life of a rock star's girlfriend. Must be pretty exciting right?" 

"It can be pretty hectic actually," she laughed at her answer.

"Waeyo?" Yonghwa asked not hearing an answer he approved of.

"Living with a guy like Yonghwa and the band C.N.Blue is very exciting I meant. Each member of the band has their own personality. I see exactly why fans love them. I too, am a fan before and now! I'm just a very lucky fan to see this up close and definitely personal. Minhyukssi is like a little boy. Full of spirit and when you're in the same room with him you feel like you have to watch out for anything. You'll always smile when he is around. I'm sure he's smiling as he watches this right now. Jonghyunssi is hilarious. When something or anything happens, he knows just what to say. He's very clever with his words. Jungshinssi is not as talkative like the others but when he does talk. He's very eloquent with his words. I feel like I have to be on my toes and act all proper when I'm conversing with him. These three members have been sweet and kind to me when they brought me in. Kamsahamnida to them," Shinhye bowed her head in respect to the acknowledgements to the three lucky guys. 

"Wow, its like she just gave an awards speech! I'm touched by your answer! However you still didn't answer why living with Yonghwa is hectic. What about your boy here?" The interviewer smirked as she gestured to Yonghwa. 

"Oh Yonghwassi," Shinhye looked at the corner of her eye to him. A pearly white smile was plastered on his face. His eyes told her, you better answer the way I would answer.

"How about I put the question like this. What is your first reaction to meeting the guy who hit you with his car?" She worded the question even better. That got a lot of laughter from the audience. Shinhye was surprised Yonghwa didn't speak up at that. Probably because they were on national T.V. Truth is like the audience shushing each other's laughter they eagerly leaned forward in their seats to hear her answer.

"I'm going to be completely honest with you. I hated his guts," she breathed in deeply looking straight at her guy. He stayed adamant as well, keeping an expression that didn't let anyone know how he felt. Laughter scattered around the audience again.

"Elaborate on that. You didn't care if he were the Jung Yonghwa?" The interviewer asked.

"Oh at first I did but when I saw his face looking so perfect I got very mad," she could hear Yonghwa shift slightly in his seat. The audience chuckled at almost every syllable. "What I mean is that, here I am lying in bed all banged up and there he is with no injuries! I couldn't help but feel anger towards him. I hated his guts," she finished talking hoping Yonghwa doesn't explode on T.V. She knew he would keep his calm attitude though. The perfect singing angel he seems to be. Their interviewer laughed watching Yonghwa's reactions, the cameras were all on him now. 

"How do you feel about her saying that?" The interviewer asked.

"Uh...I can't blame her! I mean, come on! I would hate me too," he shrugged it off. 

"And now what do you think of your man Shinhyessi? It's amazing isn't it folks! From hating the guy's guts to going out with him!"

"Now? I don't hate him obviously. Yonghwa is different from anyone I've ever met. Right now you think you all know him. But really do you ever really know a person? You can stalk him all you want online, but to know the real him is if you spoke to him. Find out what his little pet peeves, how sarcastic he could be sometimes. How much he could get on your nerves some times!" Shinhye realized she raised her voice on the last sentence after Yonghwa cleared his throat. "Oh mianhey!" She apologized to him forgetting they were on T.V. 

"We both get on each other's nerves sometimes. No relationship is really perfect," Yonghwa covered that one up for her. 

"But truthfully what I think of him now is opposite from the first time I met him. Just recently he took me out on a date!" Fangirls screamed in the audience interrupting her. After the screams died down she continued. "Yonghwassi never watched the Harry Potter series at all. I made him promise me that we'd watch it together, a whole marathon. Every other day we would watch the movies in order. I have them all on DVD however Yonghwa did something really special. He reserved a movie theater for just the two of us for a special screening of the first movie." Shinhye blushed looking back on such a warm memory. The entire audience gasped with loud 'awwws'.

"Aw that is so sweet of you," the interviewer tapped his leg. 

"Oh yeah I wanted to keep my promise. So I thought why don't I make it a big first date," Yonghwa played the crowd's mood right. He added in a gentle innocent smile that even made Shinhye weak at the knees. 

Little memories they made together played through Shinhye's head. The time he ditched the band's studio rehearsal to spend time with her. The time he took care of her injuries. The recent night they shared as he at first sang her a lullaby but she joined in at the bridge. "To me now Yonghwa is charming, caring, protective and an M&M." Shinhye finally answered the question. Everyone burst into laughter at her last statement. Even Yonghwa's eyes grew wide at her answer. 

"What do you mean M&M?" The interviewer cleared her voice trying to stay serious as she choked back laughter. 

"He has this hard shell on the outside. He acts tough and may look like it at times. But inside is the chocolately goodness he's hiding. The good in him, how sweet he actually is." Shinhye explained. More awes echoed the room. Yonghwa was at lost for words. Hearing her speak so confident and honest. In a way she revealed his real bad side but simultaneously she didn't. This isn't the girl scared of the paparazzi anymore. 

"Great answer Shinhyessi and about that date you two went on. We have pictures of afterwards," she gestured to screen behind them displaying the couple walking hand in hand. The last picture was of Yonghwa carrying Shinhye bridal style. "The anti fans are a pain right?" 

Yonghwa gritted his teeth at the last couple of photos. Shinhye didn't look so good with those cuts and bruises. More so he hated the interviewer now. For showing these pictures on T.V. in front of them. Bringing up this event that he wants to erase. "Would have been the perfect date," the interviewer added.

"It was," Shinhye spoke up. 

"Jeongmal?" 

"Yes because I had fun before that. And he took care of me afterwards. It's not like he could stop his fans from feeling that way right? I don't blame anyone for what happened to me," she assured everyone. Truthfully though in a way she blamed herself. She's the one fans hate. Their opinion still stuck in her head. That she'll only bring down a huge star like him. 

"Great couple, great couple. Well that's all the time we have today! Another round of applause for our adorable couple!" The interviewer clapped her hands urging the audience to join in. People stood up giving a standing ovation for the show was ending. 

OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS! I'm really super duper sorry for not updating in like forever! Trust me it was killing me! I had extreme writer's block and school projects on my agenda. I just finished a concert too by the way! I had tons of band rehearsals! But yeah I hoped you like the update I'll be trying to write more! I promise!