Pillow Fight!

Voice

Anger filled up Jungshin hearing it all be a lie. After hitting the poor girl he made her his fake girlfriend? Is this band made up nothing but their leader's lies? Make him have all the glory? He couldn't believe this girl either. She is just going along well with everything? He was sick of the fakeness their band went through because of Yonghwa. He entered the living room finding Shinhye on the couch talking with Minhyuk. He didn't like her. Was the accident even real anymore? Was everything staged? "Oh hyung!" Minhyuk waved to him. His expression stayed indifferent though inside was otherwise. 

"Anyong," Shinhye greeted him. He ignored her turning his direction to the band leader. He was drinking a soda in their kitchen like everything was fine. 

"Isn't it great hyung? We have a girl in the family now," Minhyuk smiled at the thought of it. Shinhye felt embarrassed being considered part of the CNBlue family. But at the same time guilty. She lied to all of them. Except for Yonghwa of course. How could he not feel guilt hiding their fake relationship to his own band? In Jungshin's eyes Shinhye looked well. As if there were no accident. He made his way to her on the couch taking her arms by force. 

"Ow! She grimaced at the pain.

"Yah hyung! Mweohaneungeoya?" Minhyuk was surprised at his actions. Once silent and still, his eyes were determined to find out she was hurt or not. 

"What are you doing to my girlfriend?" Yonghwa asked with a dark voice. Jungshin ignored his fake statement as he pulled down her sleeves. Bandages everywhere, he hiked up her jeans. Bandages were in his view again. 

"Uh can you let go of my arms please? It really hurts," Shinhye was scared her wounds might bleed at the grip he had on her. He saw the pain in her eyes, she wasn't lying. There really was an accident. He slowly let her go still curious as to why she agreed to become that jerk's girlfriend. 

"Mianhey," he apologized getting up from the couch. He headed to his room allowing the liars to continue on. He'll stay quiet for now he wanted to find out why she decided to be this way. Shinhye felt her breath get shallow after a sudden confrontation. Jungshin was always the quiet one in her eyes. Before and after the accident. But there seemed to be more to him. She rolled down her jeans and her sleeves still feeling his grip linger there. 

"Gwenchanayo Shinhyessi? Jungshin is never like that I guess he isn't use to you yet," Minhyuk tried to defend him. Yonghwa couldn't figure out Jungshin. He didn't believe in her wounds? Maybe he didn't believe in their relationship? "Hyung why aren't you taking care of your girlfriend?" Minhyuk asked. 

That's his cue. "Yah I'll take care of her!" He walked over to the two on the couch. Minhyuk left the couple alone heading to his room. He was a hopeless romantic, he wanted the two to have privacy time. Hyung can comfort her after such a scene. Minhyuk thought to himself smiling wide. "Did he grab you too hard?" Yonghwa asked.

"No one's here so you don't have to act anymore," Shinhye told him.

"I'm not acting. Let me see," now he grabbed her arms. It was sore a little but he grabbed her more gently. As though he knew what he was doing. His eyes were focused on her bandages, checking if any wound reopened. All of the cuts here were caused by him. He didn't want to admit it but he felt guilty. He felt like apologizing to her 24/7. It sickened him. Turns out one wound reopened, he brought a health aid kit with him to redo the bandage on it. Shinhye watched him take care of her, willingly. 

What are you doing to my girlfriend? She remembered his words from just then. He sounded dead serious and looked like it too. His hands were slammed down on the counter with anger in his eyes. Either he meant every word that he cared if she was hurt. Or he was a hell of an actor. She even noticed he spilt his soda drink on the floor while Jungshin did his investigation. Yonghwa didn't notice the mess he made yet. He couldn't have meant it...it's all an act. She thought to herself still watching him. 

"There, all done. Feel better?" He asked her. 

"Oh uh yea thanks," she was surprised at the special treatment he gave her.

"I forgot to check your legs," he realized taking her legs to rest on his lap on the couch. 

"Yah!" She was taken by surprised. He rolled up her jeans checking for blood stains. One pesky wound opened. "Y-You don't have to do this. I know you don't want to anyway. Besides no one is here to-"

"Shut the up will you? I want to do this. Let someone take care of you for once," he spoke up fixing her bandage. 

"I-I could take care of myself just fine," she argued. 

"I'm sure you could," he agreed. A burning sensation engulfed her heart. What was going on? She wasn't injured inside was she? No that wasn't it? Just what exactly was this feeling she experienced. Looking at her wound get better she smiled a bit. Looking up seeing Yonghwa so focused on taking care of her, the feeling strengthened. The apples of her cheeks felt prickly, there were goosebumps on her skin. She felt her knees go weak, but it wasn't because her wounds. It was hard to just sit up. What's happening to me? She asked herself. Shinhye shook her head realizing how dumb she might look right now. She laid her back on the couch, smothered her face with a pillow. Yonghwa noticed her actions. He chuckled at how silly she was. He didn't notice the feelings she was experiencing but he did notice the static feeling he felt when he placed his hands on her arms. 

Her creamy skin felt baby soft when he carressed them. Same with her legs as he redid the bandages. A natural beauty was hard to find for a guy like him. Women covered in clown makeup is what he was used to. None appealed to him, beautiful face but stuck up personality. She was different, but so far. A commoner in his eyes. But a kick one who was able to raise her tone with him. Regardless of his fame. He liked her, but he didn't know how to define that. 

As soon as Shinhye recomposed herself she sat up with messed up hair. "Just finished, you okay now? It couldn't have hurt that much," he looked her eyes then saw how silly she looked. He chuckled giving her a noogie like before. 

"Yah! Geuman!" She pushed him away. 

"Your hair babo! You look like medusa!" He pointed at her.

"I wish I was so I can turn you into stone!" She slammed a pillow on his head.

"Oh it is on!" He retreated from the living room to his for just a few seconds. At first she thought he was looking for a gun. But it was something much worse. It was a pillow that was half her size with Yonghwa's face on it. 

"Conceited much?" She asked hugging her pillow. 

"Shut up," he attacked her with the Yonghwa pillow. 

"Ack!" She screamed at the big blow. She hurried off the couch to the nearest wall to lean on. Her legs still failed her. But she managed to dodge some hits from him. Her pillow was an ant to his. Finally she hit him from behind, feathers were flying all over the place. As she used her force to hit him she ended up falling over on the floor. He smirked as he went on top of her. "Yah! That's not fair! I'm hurt!" She yelled.

"Don't care!" He sat up on her pinning her to the floor. His eyes were directed to her stomach and so were his hands. "Payback!" He became the tickle monster. Her eyes were shut tight as her hands failing at trying to make him stop. 

"Y-Yong-HA! Haha! Geum-Geuman!" She cracked up at his touch. Finally opening her eyes she saw him smile at her. Smiling at her. The genuine Yonghwa smile that melted girls hearts. He looked like the kind Yonghwa on screen. But that Yonghwa was fake. This was a real smile meant for her. That feeling before came back with a comeback. He laughed at his accomplishments of revenge. He never had this much fun before. And with a girl. 

"YAH! SHE'S HURT! I TOLD YOU TO TAKE CARE OF HER NOT ATTACK HER!" Minhyuk entered the living room in awe. He held junk food in his arms as well. 

Another chapter done! I'm on a roll! LOL I love this chapter by the way.. >_<