I am his fan

Voice

"Yah! So you really don't want to know who I liked in sixth grade?" Yonghwa followed after the bright college student. 

"Nope, you're the one who came up with it first. I don't care," she replied in the most optimistic tone. 

"You sure you don't want to ask me again?" He pulled at his collar feeling uneasy. He couldn't believe he was asking for more seduction. It simply turned him on. 

"Babo stop asking me to ask you things. I don't care about your sixth grade crush," she pushed him away seeing how close he leaned over her. 

"So you and Yonghwa," Jungshin greeted Shinhye. She smiled at him taking a seat on one of their speakers. "Are you friends at least?" He asked seeing their behavior towards another. 

"Friends?" She took a glance at Yonghwa for half a second. Turns out he was staring at her. He looked away instantly as she turned her face to his direction. She rolled her eyes then looked back at Jungshin. "Not even close," she answered.

"You're strong," he admitted.

"Waeyo?" She asked.

"You're not friends but you want to make sure everyone is happy so you still do this stunt for him. A jerk. You hate him don't you?" Jungshin observed her actions. 

"I think I hate him," she answered truthfully hoping no one else heard her. 

"You're still failing by the way," he added.

"Failing? In what?" She asked confused.

"At making everyone happy," he stood up poking her forehead gently. "You're not happy." Jungshin chuckled at her expression. Shinhye had a blank stare that would match a dunce hat. 

"I-I am happy," she disagreed.

"But you agreed that the reason you're here is for that guy. It's all for that guy," he pointed out.

"I'm happy because of that guy I get to meet of all of you guys," she poked him in the stomach. He didn't think about that. Seeing his reaction she giggled smiling up at him. Yonghwa noticed from afar the two fraternizing. He didn't know why he felt like a volcano went off inside of him. There was no real reason to be upset right now right? Their cover session ended successfully, not badly at all. Mostly because she cheered him on. Yonghwa stood up slowly wanting to stomp over there ripping Shinhye from his friend's clutches. But...

"Hyung!" Minhyuk pulled on his arm then raising his hand near Yonghwa's ear. "Your girlfriend is getting swayed by Jungshin! Babo! He's a player remember?" Minhyuk reminded him. Yonghwa's eyes widened remembering. Even fans knew this about Jungshin. The guy would only go out with a girl for 3 months at most. Then he'd gently let them go moving on to the next one. "DO SOMETHING HYUNG!" Minhyuk loudly whispered in his ear. Yonghwa pushed the drummer away wiping his ear.

"You're spitting in my ear babo!" He complained looking back at the two. 

"You're really short you know...compared to all of us," Jungshin patted her head. 

"Y-Yah! Not really," she blushed at his touch. 

"You're a good actress by the way," he complimented. 

"Huh? Wae?" She asked looking up at his marble eyes.

"You acted like a true girlfriend when we were recording earlier. I almost thought you fell for the guy," Jungshin admitted.

"Well I am suppose to be a good girlfriend right?" She thought highly of herself. Yet she couldn't help but get lost in Yonghwa's eyes that time when they recorded Lovebug. His voice was eargasm. 

"He didn't take his eyes off of you either that time. But Yonghwa is always acting so I'm not surprised if he looked like he liked you," Jungshin explained. That brought her spirit a bit down. So I wouldn't know if his words mean anything then...she thought to herself. "But that shouldn't matter to you right?" Jungshin woke her up. 

"Oh of course it doesn't! I don't think of him that way at all!" She replied quickly. 

"But you did before he hit you right? When you were a fan?" He pushed on the subject. Playing around with this commoner amused him. She was different from a regular fan he'd talk to. Usually the fangirl would compliment him on how y he was, or how they loved his features like his legs and eyes. She kept her distance with him instead and decided to stare at other directions. 

"I'll admit I was a fan," she started to look into her memories. The first time she heard about C.N.Blue. "I was going through a tough time when I first heard Yonghwa's voice. My parents had died in a car crash. When I found out I ran. I just wanted to be alone, somewhere no one would care about my tears. But I stopped by an outside ice rink and sat on a bench. I thought I would cry forever until I heard his voice. It was 'Don't say goodbye' your band's song. I will never forget my parents but the song calmed me down. His voice gave me comfort. I became a fan of his talent and then seeing how kind I thought he was made me happy for him. He was beloved by everyone and made such beautiful music that was able to make me smile on that day. But that was long time ago so I'm not a fan anymore! But I'm still a fan of the rest of you! Your vocal skills are very good too!" She gave Jungshin two thumbs up with an optimistic smile. 

"You're still a fan," he patted her head again. She pushed his hand off a bit irritated. He went against her again. "You can't just stop being a fan of his talent right? His voice would still comfort you or make you happy whenever you listen to him. It was showing a lot when you were listening to us," he told her. 

"That doesn't mean I like him in any way," she refused to believe his words.

"Sure keep lying to herself just like you're lying to everyone else," he patted her head a few last times before leaving her side. 

"Jungshinssi," she didn't want him to walk away. So far being with the band he was a member she could talk to normally. She guess she could like Yonghwa as a fan. It didn't mean anything else right?

"Yah! Did you see how close they were hyung? Are you going to talk to Jungshinssi?" Minhyuk loved the drama but he was rooting on Yonghwa's side. 

"Babo nothing could be going on with them! Jungshin likes model types and she is no model!" Yonghwa rolled his eyes. But he still felt jealous. 

"I don't know why I'm on your team if you don't even treat your girlfriend right!" Minhyuk walked away to talk out his problems with Jonghyun. 

"What did you say?!" Yonghwa asked.

"Stop yelling babo! What if a paparazzi busts in here and sees you acting like....you?" Shinhye crept up from behind him. 

"Well we'll just have to shut him up and hide his body in the desert," he answered sarcastically. 

"Yup Jungshin's the only guy I can really take seriously around here," Shinhye muttered. 

"What were you guys talking about?" He asked feeling jealousy. 

"None of your business," she replied quick.

"Tell me," he pressed on.

"You really shouldn't into other people's business. Jungshin is more considerate of others when he knows it's not his problem," she turned away from him. 

"Why you..." Yonghwa was losing his patience with her.