Interviewed

Voice

"Doesn't she look horrible," Yonghwa told his secretary as they rushed her appearance. 

"Stop insulting the poor girl! She agreed to do this interview!" His secretary told him. Shinhye had to change again into apparently nicer clothes. They gave her a floral blouse with explosive colors, navy blue jeans styled with rips here and there. They covered her shoulders with a gray cardigan hiding her bandages. Instead of a simple pony tail, they let her hair down slightly curling the ends. Lastly they tried to apply makeup but she refused to.

"Fine you have natural beauty already," the make up artist let it slide. Yonghwa on the other hand scoffed. Seems like he didn't need any touching up to do. 

"Everyone ready? You're on in about three minutes," a backstage member warned. 

"Nervous?" Yonghwa asked Shinhye as she balanced on her crutches. 

"What's there to be nervous about?" She asked. He expected an ordinary girl to be freaking out right now. She knows she'll be on national television, in front of everyone she knows and doesn't know. One slip of the tongue, a weird gesture, or if they take a shot of you mid sneeze. She isn't nervous that she'd get embarrassed. "What's wrong?" She asked eyeing him. Yonghwa didn't realize that he leaned forward staring straight at her face. Waking up from his thoughts he realized the makeup artist was right. Shinhye did have natural beauty without make up. He backed away abruptly, he couldn't let her know that. 

"Uh just get out there ugly," he looked the other way. Shinhye silently listened making her way to the studio. There were chairs and a table holding three glasses of water. 

"Anyonghaseyo," the news reporter greeted as Shinhye and Yonghwa entered. 

"Anyonghaseyo," both Shinhye and Yonghwa bowed their heads. 

5...4...3...2...1...on the air

"So we're back and with guests Jung Yonghwa and Park Shinhye. Just a couple of days from their recent accident, care to share your thoughts on this," the reporter looked at the two of them. 

"It hurt," Shinhye answered simply. 

"Well of course it would I expect. How do you feel about this Yonghwa? To hit a fan and still have her feel calm sitting with you here?" The reporter directed her attention at him. 

"I am truly sorry for the outcomes of my actions I already apologized before but that doesn't take away what happened. And her being so calm like this really surprises me." Yonghwa was an entirely different person. 

"Hmm but why? What happened for this accident to have occured?" 

"I wasn't looking when I crossed the road. I was in a rush to head to my classes because I was running late that day so due to my careless mistake I'm like this," she took the rep full on. Yonghwa's eyes widened at her. He couldn't believe she spoke up blaming everything on herself when clearly that didn't happen. 

"But you look great to be honest! Without the crutches you don't look like you just got discharged from the hospital," the reporter complimented. 

"Oh I'm all covered up right now so you don't see my bandages," Shinhye answered rolling up her sleeves to show her entire arm covered. 

"Gwenchanayo?" The reporter felt sorry for her. 

"Oh neh, I'm fine. I know I'll heal which is why I can forgive Yonghwa." Shinhye pointed out. He still couldn't believe this woman. 

"What a big heart you have!" The reporter exclaimed.

"Neh!" Shinhye smiled. Now she's smiling like everything was fine. She was doing great for the first time being on television. It was if she didn't need Yonghwa here. 

"So there are rumors you left the scene. Are these rumors true?" 

"Ahni they're not true he was there but left to the hospital," Shinhye answered for him again.

"Neh a man helped me out of my car asking if I were fine. I was fine but I was rushed over to the hospital for in case then I met Shinhye when she arrived." He explained their fib. 

"Ah araso. That's what happened then. You both seem to have moved on from the accident then ready to put it behind you," the reporter smiled at the both respecting their strength especially Shinhyes. 

"Neh," both answered. 

"This doesn't affect the band in any way right?" 

"No it definitely doesn't. This is all going to the past now right Shinhye?" Yonghwa asked her. 

"Yeah I'm sure the band will move on with their music. Yonghwa here will keep entertaining his fans till he grows old and dies." Shinhye giggled.

"You two seem close after what happened," the reporter mentioned. 

"Oh we're-" 

"Just friends. After she forgave me we grew on each other," he added. Grew on each other? As if. Shinhye thought to herself mentally shooting glares at him. 

More like detest each other. Yonghwa thought as well. 

"Aw you two seem cute. Well thank you two for being here today to clear things up. I'm sure your fans will be very happy hearing your health status." And with that the interview finally ended. 

Backstage...

"That was easy," Shinhye stretched her arms up to the ceiling resting her back in a comfortable leather chair. "Ow," she stopped feeling her injuries. 

"Uh kamsaeyo," Yonghwa muttered under his breath.

"Eh? I didn't hear that?" Shinhye asked.

"Ugh...kamsaeyo for doing this for me. Even though I know you really don't want to," he thanked her. 

"You're not acting are you?" Shinhye asked.

"Why would I? No one is around us right now. I mean it, kamsahamnida for covering my sorry ," he really did mean it. She saw a new side to him. It was nice to hear this guy thank someone. 

She smiled at him, "you're welcome." He tensed up at her kindness. Her smile looked radient in this lighting or any lighting actually. He felt his cheeks redden. Oh ! Am I blushing? He cursed at himself. 

"No need to get all mushy on me! All I said was thank you!" He crossed his arms turning around. 

"All I said was you're welcome," she said. 

"Whatever come on I'll take you home," he began leaving the building. 

"Oh wait Yonghwa!" She called after him balancing on her crutches again. He already exited the building without holding the door open for her. She pouted knocking on the transparent entrance for him to open it for her. He sighed opening it for her then quickly heading to his silver jaguar. "Yah! Wait for-" she tripped over a bump in the sidewalk. Losing her balance she began to fall forward. 

"Huh? Shinhye!" He caught her in his arms on time. Her crutches fell to the ground. His intense gaze held her eyes. They stayed in a trance staring at each other. Her hands on his arms with her legs barely keeping her up. All her weight relied on him but she wasn't that heavy. His hands held on her arms as he looked down at her. He slowly lifted her up to bring her to his level, that brought her closer to him. Their faces only inches away now with each others grip steady. They were lost in each other's eyes. It was hard to find their way out but who said they wanted to do that. 

YAY i finished a chapter and did my homework! :D hmm finally some romance stirring between the two, lets see if it grows well