The band never broke up after all

Voice

 

10:00 AM

A rooster crows in the morning. The couple’s alarm clock wakes them for another day. Both sit up in their beds, same expression and same millisecond.

“Moment of truth,” the two rub their eyes. Though they were in separate rooms their actions were similar. “Either I become a slave-“

“Or I become his yes girl,” Shinhye tied her chocolate hair into a high ponytail. The two dressed decent, brushed their pearly whites and winked at the mirror.

Leaving their rooms the two of them bumped into each other in the hallway.

“Good morning,” he greeted.

“Good morning,” she replied.

The two walked side by side hoping one of their friends fetched the morning paper already. Minhyuk looked through the paper himself enjoying scrambled eggs he made himself. “There it is!” The couple locked their eyes on the target. Like hungry wolves their snatched the paper from the drummer scanning every little detail on every page back to back.

“Yah! I was reading the comic strips,” Minhyuk whined.

“Shut up this is important,” Yonghwa argued.

“Don’t tell him that,” Shinhye ordered.

“Kay mianhye,” Yonghwa replied. Their eyes stayed on the paper ignoring the little conversation they just shared.

“What are you two looking for?” Minhyuk asked.

“None of your business,” Yonghwa stated.

“You two didn’t make love in public did you? If I stuck around maybe I would have gotten a better picture then,” Jonghyun chuckled flashing a photo in their direction. The two heads shot up staring at the photo. It showed the two laughing in bliss and holding hands as they skated in their shoes on the ice rink. “You know it is kind of against the rules to go on the ice without skates,” Jonghyun mentions.

“No one cares because I won!” Shinhye fist pumped the air.

“No you didn’t!” Yonghwa argued.

“Won what?” Jonghyun asked.

“Uh I believe I did. Look what he holds in this hand, a picture of the two of us from last night.” She provided simple proof.

“I thought we meant a picture of us in the newspaper or a magazine,” he stated.

“Well I thought picture in general,” she argued.

“Won what?” Minhyuk asked.

“Well you should have made more sense! And since there is no picture in the newspaper or the magazine then you lost! You’re my yes girl,” he crossed his arms.

“No way! That is not fair! We thought total separate things! I won! You’re my slave,” she disagreed.

“Whoa now slave? So you guys are playing that game?” Jonghyun smirked.

“Shinhyessi I never knew,” Minhyuk coughed up his breakfast.

“None of your business!” Yonghwa snapped at the two.

“Don’t worry Minhyuk we’re not doing what you two think we’re doing. We just have a silly bet that I won in,” Shinhye glared at her boyfriend.

“You mean I won,” he glared back.

“One of the many things you’re wrong in,” she replied.

“I beg to differ!” Yonghwa shook his pointer finger at her.

“Oh really?” She placed her hands on her hips staring intently in his eyes.

“They’re so hot for each other right now,” Jonghyun commented.

“Shut up!” The couple both yelled at him.

“You know what? Let’s call it a truce. We both won-“ Yonghwa started.

“Or we both lost,” Shinhye added.

“Yeah but I really wanted you as my yes girl,” he made a puppy dog eyes face. Crap it was getting to her. “Please,” he was killing her. Yonghwa’s eyes staring down into her very being. Asking her to be his yes girl. If you asked any other girl this she would agree in a heartbeat. However she knew the real him.

“Fine we both won. You’re my slave,” she smiled fixing his collar.

“LALALALA,” Minhyuk plugged up his ears ignoring their words. The two members still thought this was a ual matter.

“Just don’t be too loud with your yes Shinhye I’m a late night reader,” Jonghyun tipped her.

“This bet has nothing to do with any dirty thoughts in your head,” Shinhye shot a glare at him.

“It could turn ual,” Yonghwa smirked. She punched his arm hard trying to erase that remark.

“What could turn ual?” A familiar voice entered their hearing. Everyone turned to the entrance. Jung Shin stood at the door with packed bags. No one spoke. They waited for his words. “I came here to pick up my guitar. I forgot it here… I also came to apologize,” he took two steps forward. Shinhye clung onto Yonghwa’s arm. He looked down at her. She nodded for him to do the right thing.

“You should apologize,” Yonghwa spoke up.

“Yonghwa jesonghabnida for trying to take your girlfriend. Who I am deeply sorry to as well. You two proved to me that I had no chance from the beginning. I guess what I felt was jealousy because I wanted a relationship like yours. I saw how happy you made him Shinhye and I guess I wanted that happiness. I know I’m always going out with girls but none of them were like you. And none of them are like Ae Cha,” he blushed at the thought of her. “Jesonghabnida to all of you for leaving the band.” He continued to his former room to get his guitar.

“Stop!” Yonghwa told him. Jung Shin stopped in his path waiting. “If you’re really sorry you’d stay here and this whole fiasco never happened.” Yonghwa offered.

“Back in the band?” He asked.

“If you promise you’re not going to put the moves on my girl,” Yonghwa placed his arm around her.

“Don’t need to when I’m trying to put the moves on my ex,” Jung Shin chuckled.

“And you pay for food every time we go out to eat!” Yonghwa added.

“Yah that might be pushing it too far,” the two chuckled.

“Yes the band is back together!” Minhyuk bear hugged Jung Shin.

“Of course it is! Come to think of it we never really broke up. Bros before-“ Jonghyun joined the crowd.

“Don’t finish that,” Yonghwa glared at him. No way would he allow anyone to refer Shinhye as a hoe. Jung Shin began to take his bags back to his room. “Yah Jung Shin you knew I’d forgive you didn’t you?”

“I hoped,” he replied.

“Nah you knew. You have your bags ready by your side to unpack,” Yonghwa pointed out.

“I was hoping,” he clarified.

“Sure you were. Just to let you know your guitar isn’t in your room. I remember you brought it with you. There is no way Jung Shin would forget his baby,” Yonghwa chuckled. Looks like he found him out. 

Quick Note! Next chapter will probably be the final chapter! Hope you liked this fanfic I had fun writing it!