Don't underestimate a girl

Voice

"What was that?" Yonghwa questioned Shinhye.

"Oh that? I uh...well the good news is he isn't going to tell anybody!" Shinhye tried to be optimistic.

"What part of not telling don't you understand? That included him!" He huffed at her.

"Well you try keeping it a secret when someone is literally this close to you!" She placed her hand in front of her face the same distance Jungshin was. 

"It's easy! In fact ask me who I liked in sixth grade!" He dared her.

"Wait what? How is that suppose to prove anything?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Just ask," he repeated. 

"Who was your sixth grade crush?" She sighed. All of a sudden Yonghwa took her in his arms with their faces sharing the same distance as Jungshin's were before. "Uh-Yonghwassi," she looked down nervous.

"Now ask me again," he looked deep into her eyes.

"Who um..was your sixth grade crush?" She asked looking up into his.

"Not ing telling you," he let her go gently feeling as though he proved his point. She still felt prickly after he let her go. 

"Not like I really wanted to know though and I wasn't as assertive as Jungshin was," she knew she was right. 

"Shinhyessi do you really want to prove me wrong?" Yonghwa being all high and mighty truly thought he was right. 

"I don't have to try I know I'm right," she pouted at him. It's because he's a guy, he doesn't know what guys do to girls... she thought to herself.

"Look Jungshin took an easy advantage of you cuz you're a girl after all. And you're a fan of his," he made it worse. 

"So you're saying a guy can get a girl to say anything?" She thought it herself just seconds ago but that didn't mean girls were weak. 

"Its a fact," he smirked.

"Girls can wrap guys around their finger in a snap," she snapped her fingers at her last word. 

"Really? Then try to get me to tell you my sixth grade crush," he challenged her.

"I bet I can do it," she felt the strong urge to prove this egotistic guy wrong. 

"Prove it," he crossed his arms. She first rolled her eyes at what she was about to do. Shinhye pushed her hair from her bangs while batting her curled eyelashes at him. Each step she took closer to him was seductive. She had an adorable smile on her face which melted his knees.

"Yonghwa oppa," she asked in a hyper tone. As if she were a little sister actually asking her older brother for a favor. But no way did he see her as his sister. Damn, she's good... he thought watching her come closer as she twirled her hair. She called him oppa. Shinhye giggled at his reaction. It was working. 

"W-What?" He asked nervous. 

"Oppa I have a question," she was circling around him with her hands behind her back. She skipped a bit to stand in front of him again. 

"Is it hot in here? Is that your question?" He pulled at his shirt collar as if he were a donkey in a sauna. 

"No silly," she giggled gently pulling his cheek. 

"Just ask me already!" He felt really awkward. He didn't see her this way before. It felt nerveracking, he never felt his heart race around really attractive models before. But then again those clowns weren't nearly as beautiful as...No no no.. he reminded himself.

"Araso oppa!" She s her arms around his waist to pull him close to her. She felt his chest with her hands as she moved it up. Interlocking her fingers behind his neck as she brought her face closer and closer to his. Their lips were the same distance as Jungshin's and hers from earlier. "Oppa who did you like in sixth grade?" She asked with a more silky smooth voice. 

"H-Huh?" He felt lost in her eyes and felt weak at her touch. She was running her fingers through his locks of hair. 

"Who did you like in sixth grade oppa? Yonghwa oppa," her voice drawn him in. 

"Uh what was her name again?" He seriously tried to remember who he liked in elementry school. She laughed in his face, literally then let him go abruptly. She had the most beautiful laugh. 

"I'm not interested in who you liked in sixth grade babo! See I'm right," she laughed again as she left him alone that corner. 

"Damn it she was right," he pulled at his collar again. He replayed the whole seducing scene in his mind. It got hot again. "It was worth it," he smirked knowing he will never let her know how great it felt having her that close. 

Quick chapter! I just wanted to play around with the two...haha