Rumors

Voice

Shinhye was laid down on her couch resting in deep sleep. You do get exhausted after crying your eyes out. Yonghwa stared at his tshirt in disgust, the word MUSIC was covered in her snot. He sat down on their armchair facing his direction to her. "This girl, how could she look so peaceful after screaming at me?" He scoffed keeping his eyes on her. She slept so soundly without a care in the world. A flashback replayed in his head of their embrace. Not the one they had right outside of her apartment. But when she tripped in front of the TV studio. He caught her just in time feeling her small hands on his arms. He remembered how she stayed calm and collected through the interview while defending him the entire time. She smiled at him and forgave him when he never apologized in the first place. How could he have hit someone so pure? He looked back down at his shirt seeing the mess. "Pure my ," he rolled his eyes. 

"Hmm no," Shinhye groaned in her sleep. She must be having a nightmare. He thought. Yonghwa crouched down to the side of the couch placing his hand on her forehead. Gently he rubbed her forehead pushing her bangs to the back. It was soothing her, his touch made the paparazzi go away. Slowly Shinhye actually smiled dreaming a new dream. Not a nightmare anymore. He looked at her angelic face smile under his soft massage. His eyes caught her lips reminding him of what almost happened. He shook his head at the thought of what he wanted todo at the time. Then again seeing her this way, he couldn't help but feel his heart repeat. 

"I can't do that," he began get up from her side but she took hold of his hand. The one that rested on her arm not on her forehead. In her unconsious form she wanted him to stay. "Yah, let go." He demanded softly. She held on to his hand even tighter, squeezing it actually. "Ah geuman! I'll stay!" He yelled in a hushed tone. Sighing he gave up then sat back down to her side, letting her hold on to him. "How did my life get this way? I'm the leader of a band trapped in some crummy apartment with some-" he was about to insult Shinhye but couldn't bring himself to once he looked at her. "Some innocent life I ruined," he finished his sentence. 

Couple of minutes passed and Yonghwa eventually passed out himself. His head rested on it's right side on the couch. His face directed at Shinhye's face. With their hands interlocked resting on her stomach. 

Few hours later... 

"Shinhyessi are you home yet? I heard some crazy rumor going around-" Ha Ji Won came home from work. She stopped in mid sentence seeing the two rest in the living room. "MWEOHANEUNGEOYA?!" Her voice woke up the dead.

"AAH! What is it? Where?!" Shinhye yelled sitting up.

"Love love love!" Yonghwa actually screamed out his lyrics sitting up. They looked at each other for a brief moment. Then turned away blushing from eye contact. Wait why did I even look away? There's nothing to feel embarrassed about! Yonghwa yelled in his mind. Why did he look at me that way? I didn't do anything. Shinhye thought to herself. The two looked down only realizing they were holding hands now. Yonghwa ripped his hand off of hers looking away again. Shinhye rubbed her hand keeping it to her chest as she looked away. Tint of red stained their faces. Their hearts beated rapidly, if this continued they feared of a heart attack. 

"Okay what the hell is going on here?" Ha Ji Won placed her purse on the dining table. This was question they wish they could answer themselves. 

"Anyong Ji Won," Shinhye bowed her head nervously. She did her best to avoid eye contact from Yonghwa. 

"D-Don't tell me that the rumors are true?" Ha Ji Won twitched at her right eye. 

"What rumors?" Yonghwa asked getting up from the floor. 

"You two haven't heard yet? Hmm I'm surprised seeing you two were 'bonding'," her friend glared the two. 

"We were only sleeping," Shinhye defended.

"Holding her hand Yonghwa?" One eyebrow raised pointed at him. He scoffed at the accusation.

"Okay I admit I had no control over that! It was her fault!" He pointed fingers at Shinhye.

"Enough of that what rumors?" Shinhye reminded her friend. 

"Here maybe it's on T.V. or something," Ha Ji Won turned the television on heading straight to an entertainment news channel. Once it landed on that channel Yonghwa's secretary appeared. 

"Is it true CNBlue's lead singer Jung Yonghwa is in a secret relationship with Park Shinhye his victim?" Reporters asked.

"Neh it is true," she lied straight out. 

"What the hell does she think she's doing?!" Yonghwa yelled at the television. 

"Here is the photos taken right in front of channel five's studio. Showing the 'couple' in each other's arms." A reporter announced. They had tons of pictures of that moment from before. The next picture had the most proximity between them, when they were about to almost do...something. Something that rhymed with bliss. Ha Ji Won's jaw hit through the floorboards at each shot. Shinhye eeped at their shots. She didn't know they looked like that. She didn't know what was happening at the time. "We believe if the paparazzi didn't intervene there would have been a shot of a kiss. From this morning's interview we can believe there could be something between the two." The reporter added. 

"They just started dating. Once they met after the whole incident they went head over heels for each other," the secretary created more lies. 

"Wae? Why is she doing this?" Shinhye was afraid there was no one she could trust. 

"Don't worry, I'll fire her ." Yonghwa assured her. The two didn't realize they were sitting next to each other on the floor with their backs to the couch. 

"Before we could get any more from the awkward two the paparazzi scared them off. Jung Yonghwa obviously took her home and we didn't want to disturb their privacy anymore."

"What a stupid remark seeing as you're releasing a 'fake' relationship status," Yonghwa pointed out. 

"S-So now more paparazzi will come here?" Shinhye asked worried for more claustrophobia. 

"D-Don't worry I'll make sure they won't bother you too much," Yonghwa assured her... putting his arm around her simultaneously. The two didn't realize their actions or proximity. He didn't want to see her cry again like before. He understood how crazy celebrity life can get to a person. Someone as innocent as her didn't deserve that. Shinhye sighed resting her head on his shoulder. None of them noticed what they looked like. 

Ha Ji Won watched the two in silence. At first seeing Yonghwa get comfy with her she wanted to throw him to the moon. But seeing Shinhye act this way she backed off from that idea. Could the rumors be true after all? She thought as she continued looking out for her friend.

Another one done! I really want to thank whoever be reading this! I never thought I'd like this story so much after all! Haha but yea your comments make me happy! :D Keeps me motivated to update some more and I'm having fun doing it! So enjoy as I get my creative juices working. Only bad news is that my homework gets in the way! grrrr well hope you liked this chapter!