Lucky

Voice

 

Once leaving the building Yonghwa picked up his girlfriend. He embraced her in a bear tight hug spinning around. Shinhye shrieked as her calves lifted in the air. The two laughed their heads off enjoying sweet victory. “You did it!” He yelled.

“I did it! Oh my goodness I told her off!” Shinhye agreed. Yonghwa put her down out of breath. They were making quite a ruckus at this time of night. It wasn’t late but you’d turn your head at these yells. “I can’t believe I did this! I stood up to her! I just couldn’t take it anymore! She was driving me insane. Omo! I swore at her too! I don’t even feel ashamed!” Shinhye felt giddy at her newfound confidence.

“Don’t be! She deserved that! Course if I spoke she would have been destroyed completely,” Yonghwa boasted.

“But you wouldn’t want to do that because she is still your mother,” Shinhye reminded.

“Yea and speaking of that title,” he raised one eyebrow at her.

“What? What do you mean?” She was confused.

“You called my mom your mom,” he reminded her.

“Oh that,” she felt herself redden at the thought. When she was talking down to his mother she felt in the moment. She did confess her love to him so it felt right to go that far. “I uh want her to know we’re serious!” She replied like it was a casual thing.

“I love you,” he smiled down at his blushing girl.

“Ara (I know)” She replied looking into his mesmerizing eyes.

“Yah you’re supposed to say you love me too,” he ordered.

“You’re not stupid you know I do,” she replied.

“You swore,” he smirked at her. She nudged his arm with her elbow. “You swore! You swore! You swore!” He kept taunting her.

“Shut up!” She pushed him. The two laughed at how silly they felt. Nothing exciting went on in their surroundings but they felt alive. They never felt so happy in a long time. The two didn’t want to go home just yet. They went to that park where Shinhye heard his voice for the first time. They walked through the park finding the isolated ice rink. “I heard C.N. Blue here for the first time. A DJ played the song ‘Don’t Say Goodbye’. It helped me calm down when I was getting through my parent’s death.” She never told Yonghwa this before. He never felt so good about himself before.

“I was able to help someone with my music. And that someone got to be you. Kamsahamnida,” he kissed the top of her head.

“I should be thanking you. Your voice always had that magic power to make everything okay,” she admitted.

“You know what makes it even more magical?” He asked.

“What?” She waited for some smart reply, something cocky.

“When you sing along with me,” he surprised her. He surprised her even more when he pulled her onto the ice rink with him.

“Yah! We’re not wearing skates!” She felt like they were breaking a couple of laws.

“Who cares? No one is here, come on! We have the whole ice rink to ourselves,” he held onto her hands. Shinhye for once went with the flow. The straight A goody two shoes was nowhere to be found tonight. “Rebel a little,” he smirked.

“Don’t blame me if tomorrow we find pictures of us here in a magazine or on T.V.” She mentions.

“Actually I’ll be glad if I saw that. Because if we see that then my mom sees that and that would please me.” He laughed. The two spun around together and held hands while going around and around. Their shoes didn’t track dirt after all.

“I bet you we will see it,” she told him.

“If you’re right and we see it then I have to be your slave for a whole month,” he promised a great prize.

“If I’m wrong then…” she thought to herself.

“Then you have to say yes to whatever I ask you,” he finished her sentence. She didn’t like the sound of that but it is basically the same for him if she won.

“Okay so if we see tomorrow a picture of us here tonight then you’re my slave,” she confirmed.

“And if we don’t then you have to be my yes girl,” he confirmed.

“Deal,” they shook on it.

Yonghwa began singing one of his favorite songs.

Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat

Heres the link to listen :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acvIVA9-FMQ

It's color coded...

Yonghwa

Shinhye

Together in HARMONY

Do you hear me? I’m talking to you

Across the water across the deep blue ocean

Under the open sky, oh my, baby I’m trying

Boy I hear you in my dreams

I feel your whisper across the sea

I keep you with me in my heart

You make it easier when life gets hard

I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend

Lucky to have been where I have been

Lucky to be coming home again

Ooh ooh ooh

They don’t know how long it takes

Waiting for a love like this

Every time we say goodbye

I wish we had one more kiss

I’ll wait for you, I promise you, I will

I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend

Lucky to have been where I have been

Lucky to be coming home again

Lucky we’re in love in every way

Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed

Lucky to be coming home someday

And so I’m sailing through the sea

To an island where we’ll meet

You’ll hear the music fill the air

I put a flower in your hair

Through the breezes through the trees

Move so pretty you’re all I see

As the world keeps spinning ‘round

You hold me right here, right now

I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend

Lucky to have been where I have been

Lucky to be coming home again

I’m lucky we’re in love in every way

Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed

Lucky to be coming home someday

Ooh ooh ooh

Ooh ooh, ooh