Cheer me up

Voice

Yonghwa saw the two up on the roof from downstairs. He was exiting his car ready to stomp after Shinhye after their fight. They didn't notice him but he noticed the way Jungshin treated her. Like a friend you idiot! No way would your friend take your girl from you! Yonghwa thought to himself as he clenched his fists. He was already pissed off at his recent fight. Now seeing his girlfriend have someone else's arm around her. It should be him comforting her. But I'm the reason she's crying in the first place. He remembered her last words to him. 

"You need to stop being conceited for once!" She slammed the car door. 

! I am an ! Yonghwa was about to go inside to apologize to Shinhye but his phone stopped him. 

"Yeobeoseyo?" He answered without looking at the caller I.D.

"Yonghwassi," he knew that tone of voice. Now dreading the split second he didn't take to check who called. It was his mother. 

"What do you want," he replied in a cold tone. He wasn't in the mood for this now. 

"So you're aware you only have one week left yes?" She asked.

"What the are you talking about?" He didn't care when he swore to his mother. He passionately hated her. 

"Your manager reports everything to me. About how you hit that girl with your car because you were ignorantly speeding. Now you're dating her for publicity and she's nothing but a mere puppet-"

"SHE IS NOT A PUPPET," he growled into his cell. 

"Anymore to you but truthfully she is. Use her for one more week to add to your fame. But dispose of her quickly after your time is up. The deal was a month right?" 

"Deal's off and you're not the boss of me. I don't even consider you my mother." 

"You are my son, you came from me so you listen to me." She had a powerful tone but he didn't back down. 

"A mother is someone who was there for me throughout my life. Someone who would give a damn about me." He felt his breathing get heavier. Unpleasant childhood memories replayed through his head. 

"You have fans get over it. Back on topic, I want you to dispose of that girl. She is not someone of class to our family-"

"What family?" He asked.

"I repeat, you're from me. You listen and do as I say. That girl will bring you down in your somewhat success and you worked I guess what you consider hard to get at. She'll take away the life I gave you. The person you are today. Don't let some nobody get in your way. I raised you better than that."

"No, you didn't raise me at all." With that said he hung up without listening to what she had to say. 

He looked up at the one girl who made him smile. Shinhye who is crying right now because of him. "You're not taking her away from me," he murmured under his breath. For once Yonghwa was scared. His mother had ways of breaking him. She had practice all these years.

"Kamsaheyo Jungshinssi," Shinhye stepped away from him feeling better. 

"No problem. Just remember I'm here for you," he couldn't believe himself at what he was saying. 

"Yes I will," she smiled leaving the roof to himself. Shinhye couldn't believe a guy like him was a player. It was hard to believe after getting to know him well. 

"Shinhyessi! Your eyes are puffy!" Minhyuk appeared in front of her in a flash. 

"Oh it's nothing-"

"Nothing my ! It's Yonghwa isn't it? The interview went well! Kamsaheyo for talking about me! You made me sound like a really cool, sweet guy. Now I'm bound to get more fans! I don't know what Yonghwa did, but he doesn't make a girl cry on my watch!" Minhyuk's words almost went over her head. 

"Minhyukssi," Shinhye wasn't sure how to reply to him. A smile as big as Cheshire the cat's smile popped on his face. Her description of him in the interview was just right. 

"Come into my fortress!" He brought her to his bedroom. The walls were covered with posters of everything. There were posters of movies like the Lord of the Rings, iRobot, Pirates of the Caribbean, etc. Then there were posters of music groups. Like One Direction, 2PM, 2AM, SNSD, Wonder Girls, F.T. Island, Big Bang, SHINee, etc. 

"No poster of C.N.Blue?" She asked.

"If I want to see them I can leave my room or look in the mirror," he answered as he opened his closet. It revealed such stylish clothes. In fact she liked his wardrobe more than her own. You could mix match any ripped jeans with this or that top. At the bottom of his closet was an army of shoes. He hung his jacket on the rack. His room surprisingly was the most colorful, bright, and TIDY room. Minhyuk was always a messy eater she didn't know he was actually a neat freak in his room. The guy even had his own personal vacuum in the corner of his room. "We're going to blast some music, eat all of my stash, and play your favorite video games." He took out two bean bag chairs from his closet. Placing them neatly in front of his 32' flat screen Samsung T.V. The cabinet in the table that held the T.V. held the alphabetized stacks of games. Next to the the T.V. was his mini fridge. "What game?" 

"The game I loved to play over and over again was Kingdom Hearts 2, but let's do a game that we can both play together... Like Tekken!" She thought of a great one. 

"Good taste in games Shinhyessi. Except bad choice to play against me. I won't go easy on you..." Minhyuk placed the game in the PS3. 

Ten minutes later...

"LET ME WIN ONE GAME!" Minhyuk was devastated at the fact a girl was beating him. He was the gamer freak, not her. 

"K.O! DO YOU GIVE UP?" The countdown began for his character. 

"Jesongheyo Minhyukssi," Shinhye felt bad seeing him blanked out like this. 

"It's fine, it's alright. I have my honor, you're just too awesome for me." He sighed taking out two Pop Rocks candies and two Cokes. He handed one of each to her excitedly. "Time for a little sugar rush now," he chuckled.

"Isn't there a rumor that your head will blow up having both of them at the same time," Shinhye remembered her childhood. Though she never took the chance to attempt it. 

"Yea but it's not real! I've been doing this forever," he dumped the entire pack of Pop Rocks in his mouth. Then drank his Coke right after. His lips were drooling with some fizzy Coke. Shinhye was surprised the boy didn't have any cavities. 

"Araso," she began to put some Pop Rocks on her tongue. It's been years since she had this. She continued to pour a bit more on her tongue but Minhyuk tilted her hand to dump all of it in . "MMPH!" She closed abruptly. 

"Now drink your soda!" He opened the can letting the fizz seep out. She took the drink giving it a try. The sensation was amazing. As she tasted the flavor of the soda she felt playful fireworks on her taste buds. "I know...I've lived.." Minhyuk smiled. 

"Kamsaheyo Minhyukssi," she bowed her head thanking him. Now he cheered her up even more. 

"If you ever feel like crying again because of that doo doo head Yonghwa. Then come to me and I'll give you Pop Rocks and Coke!" He pinched her cheek gently then asked her to kindly leave his room. He had to clean up and vacuum. As soon as she turned around her drink was snatched away by Jonghyun. 

"Yah Jonghyunssi," she reached for her drink back but he pulled it back as well. 

"I'm thirsty," he took a couple of sips from her Coke. He laughed seeing her expression. "Indirect kiss," he whispered. That made her blush in an instant. "I'm just kidding! I don't believe that stuff," he handed her back her drink.

"It's fine you keep it," she wasn't so thirsty anymore. 

"Oh jeongmal? Kamsaheyo Shinhyessi," he drank the rest of her soda. Taking another good look at her he became startled. "Yah, did Minhyuk make you cry?" He poked at the puffs under her eyes. 

"N-No he didn't-" 

"That would be something. Imagine that huh? Minhyuk making someone cry. He's the one who usually cries around here," he thought out loud to himself. 

"But he didn't mak-"

"Well anyways I can't leave a girl alone who just cried because she got her kicked in a game! Let's play another game, me and you!" He pushed her out of the mansion. 

"Where are we headed?" She asked him. 

Jonghyun's eyes were fixated on the road as he drove, "uh where are we headed? Looking for the airport?" 

"Eh?" He confused her.

"I'm just messing with you, we're going to play some-!"

"PAINTBALL GAME BEGINS IN 5...4...3...2...and 1!" The announcer started it off. 

"Come on rookie we'll snake around that obstacle!" Jonghyun guided Shinhye. 

"Yes!" 

"Then we'll sneak up behind that guy and-"

"Watch out!" She pushed him out of the way of a shot. In a split second she shot the guy who aimed for her friend. 

"You're kick at this! Okay do whatever you think is right," he screwed the directions from earlier. They had the time of their lives. It was a paintbath. Their team took out every team out there one by one. "We won!" Jonghyun high fived Shinhye. Or so they thought they won..."Shinhyessi behind you!" Jonghyun pushed her out of the way in time. The paintball hit him as Shinhye shot right on the opponent's target. "Damn it!" He fell to the ground. 

"Jonghyunssi are you alright?" She helped him sit up. 

"No...paintball pellets hurt like hell. I'm dying it looks like you need to give me mouth to mouth resuscitation," he rubbed the spot he got hit. Shinhye rolled her eyes letting go of his back, he hit the ground. "Ow! Okay I'm joking!" He sat up on his own. 

"Looks like we lost," she shrugged.

"No I did. You're the champion," he smiled looking up at her. 

"I'm the winner?" She asked. Confetti blasted randomly from obstacles. 

The prize was a simple badge that said 'WINNER' and a coupon to a Ramen shop. "First time they have a girl alone be a winner. I brought along a great partner. That game was epic," he rubbed over the bruise he gained with one hand on the steering wheel.

"That was great," she agreed happy to not have gotten shot even once. 

"Not sad anymore right?" He asked.

"Definitely not," she answered.

"Of course you're not. Whenever people hang out with me they can't help but feel like they've stepped into Heaven," he joked around. 

Jungshin, Minhyuk, and now Jonghyun have been so kind to me. I'll never find a greater bunch than these guys. She smiled as her eyes wandered to the window.

LITTLE HEADS UP! if any of you have a twitter account then here is my username @artliz808 so look me up and follow :D i'll tweet sayin i updated or somethin if u no like follow thats fine if u want me to follow then tell me ur username in the comments thanks a ton for readin!