Drunk Yonghwa

Voice

 

 Shinhye changed into her stormy gray sweatpants and navy blue tank with a design of a dozen white stars. She brushed her milk chocolate locks of hair smiling at her reflection. It felt nice to be able to sleep in her real home again. Even though she had unexpected guests sleep over. She reached for her contact lenses case in her purse, taking her good vision away. Objects were a bit blurred but she could make out what they were. Before heading to sleep she cleaned up the glass cups and the alcoholic drinks. She tiptoed through it all making sure her friends were sound asleep. She noticed Jungshin claiming the couch as his bed tonight. Jung shin rubbed his left forearm, his body shook slightly. Silently Shinhye closed the balcony door then took out the warmest blanket from Ha Ji Won’s closet. Gently she placed the sheet over his body. His body calmed down as he his side smiling in his sleep. “Hmm sleep tight,” she whispered.

Yonghwa just left the bathroom seeing her kind gestures. Though he felt jealous he was impressed by how kind she was. He kept a serious gaze on her eyes noticing the way she stared at Jungshin. 

Jealousy increased again. Yonghwa sighed shaking his head in disbelief at his feelings. There’s no reason for me to be jealous damn it! I’m going to sleep already. He thought to himself as he silently raged heading her bedroom without knowing it. 

Shinhye stared at Jungshin’s face for a good one minute. Reality hit her when she realized her close her face bent down to his. She refrained from staying any longer and decided it was time for bed. “Who am I kidding? Jungshin likes model types,” she sighed entering her bedroom. Her body froze as her hand still gripped her doorknob. Her brownie eyes stayed on his muscular back seeing his wide shoulders stretch as he slipped off his shirt. Yonghwa was sitting on her bed partially . Hearing the door creak Yonghwa turned around seeing Shinhye walk in on him. He stood up from her bed irritated. 

“Yah! You don’t walk in on someone!” He yelled at her in his dark blue Hanes. 

“P-Put on some clothes! This is my bedroom!” She did everything in her will power to stop staring at his abs. 

“Too bad this is how I sleep. Now get out,” he jumped into her bed messing up the bed sheet. Shinhye ignored his bare skin; it was easy since he looked like a blob in her blurry vision. She thought about flipping the mattress over but then she’d have to fix the mess. Ugh… I’m too tired for this! She felt her head throb at this stress. 

“Yonghwassi! This is my bedroom, you’re in my bed, and you’re on my last nerve!” She yelled with her eyes squinting at him furiously like a grandma. 

“Too bad I’m not getting out, I’m comfortable and now you’re on my last nerve!” He turned away from her facing the wall. 

“Yonghwassi!” She shook him first as she leaned over him. Then she thought about pushing him out but he overpowered her. Out of nowhere he pulled her into bed as he wrapped his arm around her waist. “Yah! Mweohaneungeoya?!” Shinhye screamed trying to resist him. She tried to kick him but he wrapped his legs over hers locking her in a tight hold. “I mean it! You’re on my last nerve!” She screamed. 

“What else can I get on?” He whispered right in her ear. Her eyes widened at his question. She yelped struggling even more. He wouldn’t try anything on me would he? I won’t let him! She thought to herself pushing at him. He released her so suddenly letting her fall off her bed. “Oh my- HA! You thought I’d try something with you?!” He cracked up laughing pointing straight at her. 

“Babo! You jerk!” She rubbed her left arm feeling a slight bruise from her fall. The scent of alcohol entered her nose. “Y-You’re drunk!” She realized as he continued laughing. 

“So what?” His words were slurred. 

“So get out of my bed!” She yelled feeling dazed. Shinhye was still drunk herself but barely holding on to sanity. Her mind was intact but her emotions were bursting. “Babo! Get out!” She began whining as her voice broke. Tears were splashed on her face; she sat there crying like a five year old. 

“Shinhyessi? Are you crying?” He asked as he dragged himself off her bed. At first he crouched in front of her but seeing her tears fall rapidly he sat next to her on her floor. “You look like you’re crying,” he stated the obvious.

“Shuddup,” she didn’t feel like herself now. 

“Yah I’m sorry I made you cry,” he rested his hand on her shoulder.

“No you’re not,” she sniffed. 

“I do mean it babo!” He pulled her entire blanket off her mattress. “I hate it when I make you cry,” he began wrapping the sheet around the both of them. She sniffed watching him do this. He was confusing the crap out of her. “It’s ing cold tonight,” he placed his arm around her. 

“You h-hate it when I cry?” She asked sniffling after each word. He pushed his bangs back from his face staring at her watery chocolate eyes. 

“Yeah,” he answered looking down at her lips. 

“WH-What is it?” She asked trying to figure out his expression. Their surroundings were blurry; he was the only clear object in front of her. Yet she couldn’t understand him. 

“EEERK!” Thunder boomed randomly forcing Shinhye to wrap her arms around Yonghwa. It freaked her out giving her a heart attack. The weather has been bipolar lately. 

“EEP!” She yelped hearing a second boom. Finally silence greeted the two. Her chin rested on his shoulder with her fingernails literally clawing into his skin. For once he didn’t care knowing how freaked out she was. They slowly released each other, her right hand rested on his chest as the other rested on his shoulder. He lifted his hands cupping the sides of her face as his thumbs wiped the bottom of her eyes. At his touch, his warmth engulfing her, and his intense stare beating her down. Her tears subsided. She felt safe with him. “Y-Yonghwassi,” she barely whispered his name as their faces were drawn to each other. He slowly pulled her face to his closing the distance. She didn’t resist, only went with the flow. Their lips finally met as if two puzzle pieces waiting to be united.