The Drinking Game

Voice

"Let's play a drinking game!" Jonghyun suggested. 

"Hyung what's wrong with you?" Minhyuk asked.

"Fine you can watch us all play just because you can't handle your drink," he told him.

"Nuh uh! I can handle it! I'm playing!" Minhyuk gave in to peer pressure so easily. Jonghyun had a clever way with getting what he wanted. Ha Ji Won smiled excitedly getting their best drinks that are saved for big holidays or birthdays. 

They moved around some furniture to sit in a circle on the floor. Shinhye placed a mini table in the center of the circle for the drinks and cups to stay on. "Alright I'm in," Yonghwa took a seat next to Shinhye. Eyes were on the two as he placed his arm around her. She glared at him but sighed as she knew they were 'going out.' Yonghwa eyed Jungshin as he stared at the two. He chuckled then thanked Ji Won for filling his cup. 

"Before we start the game let us all take one shot," Ji Won liked a quick prep. They all said Cheers! 

"So basically we'll each state something and whoever didn't experience this has to take a shot. Let's see who gets drunk tonight!" Jonghyun hyped up the night. 

"Shinhyessi you go first!" Ha Ji Won poked her arm. 

"Ok then, um...I ate a cookie?" She stated. No one drank obviously. 

"What a stupid-" Yonghwa began to insult her but he felt her tense under his arm. He learned by stopping himself in mid sentence. It went clockwise, so next was Yonghwa. "I sang on stage before," he smirked thinking Shinhye would have to drink. Surprisingly though only Ha Ji Won drank. She shot daggers at him. He looked down at Shinhye with stunned eyes. 

"I never hit someone with my car before," Jungshin messed with Yonghwa for trying that stunt with Shinhye. Only Yonghwa took a shot now but he could handle his drinks. 

"I played Kingdom Hearts 2 twice and beated Sephiroth both times!" Minhyuk got everyone except for Shinhye to drink. A smile grew on his flawless face. "Shinhyessi! You play Kingdom Hearts? And you beated Sephiroth?" 

"Yeah I did," she answered modestly. So far at least everyone drank except for Shinhye and Minhyuk. 

"You're the best Shinhye," Minhyuk cheered her on. 

"My turn! Uh I never failed a test before," Jonghyun smiled evilly. Everyone BUT Shinhye took a shot. 

"SHINHYESSI? You really ARE AWESOME!" Jonghyun praised her. 

"No no no way you never got an F on a test before," Yonghwa refused to believe this. 

"No it's true Shinhye is a straight A student," Ha Ji Won defended her. 

"Strong and hard working. You're lucky Yonghwa," Jungshin complimented the both of them. Shinhye felt herself turn a bit red. Yonghwa grinded his teeth softly in his mouth. 

"Finally my turn! Here's one way to get Shinhye to drink! I never watched the Harry Potter series!" Ji Won smirked at her best friend. Shinhye shot a dagger at her then took one shot. Yonghwa and Jungshin didn't drink but everyone else did. "Jeongmal the both of you never watched it?" Ha Ji Won was surprised at the rock stars. 

"That's why I promised Shinhye I'd watch it," Yonghwa blurted out. 

"Yeah you did!" She smiled up at him resting her head on his shoulder. He felt his heart race a bit unexpectedly. Yonghwa couldn't help but smile too ignoring everyone else snicker. Jungshin watched the two unsure if their relationship was fake anymore. It felt strange for Shinhye to be so close to him. Knowing everything was fake he wanted her to sit farther from her 'boyfriend.' 

"Your turn Shinhye," Ji Won reminded her.

"I have hair," she was too nice. Everyone didn't drink of course. 

"I've been in at least one relationship. So we're not including ours right now Shinhye," Yonghwa stated. No one drank...except for Shinhye. 

"Jeongmal Shinhyessi?" Jonghyun was surprised for a natural beauty like her. 

"Oh yeah I just..." she was already losing herself after a couple of drinks. 

"She turned down guys who would ask her out," Ji Won answered for her. 

"Wae?" Minhyuk asked.

"Well most guys were pigs, at least the ones we knew." She lied for Shinhye. Truthfully Shinhye had never been a relationship because she just wasn't asked out.  A smart, clever and natural beauty like her was never one guys were interested in apparently. She didn't mind, she thought it in an optimistic light anyway. Without a relationship there was no heartache. 

"Well you landed yourself me then," Yonghwa rubbed her arm. She looked up at him all drowsy. 

"You? You !" She began slurring her words. this girl is drunk... he rubbed his forehead.