Back to school! Or maybe not...

Voice

Shinhye kept on her sunglasses with her hoodie over her head. It was chilly after all. She was glad no one noticed her, so far they treated how the same before. Like a stranger. 

Yonghwa made sure she didn't notice him. His car followed behind three cars in front. "So far, so good." He stated.

"Exuse me miss but have I seen you somewhere before?" A woman asked Shinhye. She was in the middle of paying for her favorite drink. 

"Is my cover blown?" Shinhye asked tilting her glasses forward revealing her chocolate eyes. 

"Cover? Shinhyessi you don't remember me?" The woman asked.

"Eh?"

"I took care of you after your parents past away! Though it wasn't for long, you stayed at my home for one year!" She pressed on.

"Ah I remember now!" Shinhye covered in awe. The two hugged before entering the small shop the woman owned. Yonghwa cursed under his breath, how was he to keep a close eye on her? He went around the corner, coming back to park on the opposite side. He'll just wait for her to come out. She still has a bus to catch.

"You heading to school then? I remembered you wanted to be a singer," the woman spoke.

"Oh not anymore that was a pointless dream! I'm studying in the medical field. I want to become a nurse," she replied.

"You go to that community college near the shopping center?" 

"Yes that's the one," Shinhye looked around the store. It was a mini 99 cent store. Full of knick knacks, useful utensils, and awesome accessories. "Do you know when the bus comes?"

"You have about 15 minutes to wait," the woman smiled. Shinhye wandered around the store browsing at what she had to offer. She couldn't believe she didn't remember at first. Probably because that was during her mourning period. Nothing mattered when she lost the two people she loved most in the world. Her best friend Ha Ji Won was there to pick up the pieces during her childhood. So was Yonghwa's voice. "I've seen you on T.V." The woman pointed out.

"You did?" Shinhye smiled nervously. 

"Is that why you're covered up like that?" She gestured to her get up. 

"Yeah my uh...boyfriend wanted me to stay incognito," she answered as her eyes caught the cutest matching necklace set that automatically made her think of Yonghwa. 

Each necklace contained a guitar, one black and one white. "How much for this?" She laid them out on her hand.

"Aw for that rocker boyfriend of yours?" She asked. 

"Yes he recently bought me flowers," what she meant to say was garden. 

"How sweet, about two dollars." She answered. Shinhye paid happy with the gift she bought.She knew he'd love it. Finally a way to show him she appreciates him. For taking care of her through hard times, all those flowers, all of his kisses. "Your bus will be here in five minutes," the woman reminded her.

"Kamsahamnida ahjumma!" Shinhye bowed her head as she left the shop feeling giddy. 

"Study well!" She waved goodbye. 

Shinhye didn't know when or where to give the matching necklace to Yonghwa. She just knew the white guitar was for her. "I'll wear mines when he wears his," she smiled as she placed the gift in her bag. 

"What is she so happy about? Did she buy something cute?" Yonghwa watched from across the street. The bus made its appearance, Yonghwa started his engine ready for pursuit. "She didn't buy her drink," he noticed. Didn't really matter he decided as he stalked the city bus. Though he kept a close eye on her, he didn't know the hell she went through during her ride to school. 

"Yah are you Shinhyessi?" A girl asked Shinhye. 

"I'm afraid you have me mistaken for someone else," she regret taking off those tacky sunglasses.

"I'm not stupid I know it's you. How is it? Dating Yonghwa oppa?" The girl asked.

"Yonghwa oppa?" Other girls overheard noticing Shinhye for the first time.

"Shinhyessi! I can't believe I get to meet you!" Some girls crowded her now. She hated being confined in a small space especially when the bus was crowded enough.

"Yah! Stop moving around we need more space for people to get on and off!" The driver reprimanded them.

"I think she should get off, her boyfriend could drive her anyway!" One fan yelled.

"Are you fighting with him Shinhyessi? Is he available now?" Another asked.

"I thought Yonghwa loved Seohyun not this nobody!" A fan boldy insulted her. Shinhye kept silent and to herself. She just wanted to get to school. After that remark many others agreed. "They're so cute together!" A lot of chatter and movement erupted on the city bus. Just because Shinhye was riding along. 

"Look what you did! I can't take a peaceful bus ride to my doctor's appointment!" An elderly lady glared at Shinhye.

"Jesonghabnida," she bowed her head apologizing.

"If you were really sorry you would get off the bus," the elder scolded her.

"And get out of his life. You two are so fake, stop taking his spotlight," a fan pushed her close to the exit.

"She talked so much during the interview!"

"Yeah she didn't give him a chance to talk at all," a fan agreed.

"If this is all for a publicity stunt then it's not benefiting Yonghwa-!"

"IT'S NOT!" Shinhye finally silenced the bus. "A publicity stunt. Jesongheyo for what you all think of me. And for my presence disturbing everyone's ride. I'll be getting off now," she held in breath as she pushed her way through to the exit. Once her converse hit the sidewalk she let out a huge groan. She glared at the bus leaving her side. Fans eyes still glued to her, disapproving. She sighed looking the other way. They have no idea how much their words hit her. "At least you stood up for yourself," she muttered under her breath. Her hands rummaged in her bag for those tacky sunglasses. Though it's a short walk to her classroom she wanted to conceal her identity for good. 

"There she is," Yonghwa found the closest spot in the student parking lot. He watched her disappear into the hallways. His stayed stuck to the seat. Shinhye would get pissed if she found out he was in the area. "I'll be here for you Shinhyessi," he adjusted his seat for the back rest to go down. He sat back with his eyes to the car ceiling. "Hwaiting!" He raised his fist in the air.

"Shinhyessi you're here," her teacher was shocked to find out enter just in time. 

"It's not like I died or anything," she replied.

"No but after many absences I assumed you ended your class lessons." Her teacher assumed wrong. 

"What's with the get up? Wouldn't your new boyfriend buy you better clothes than that?" A girl in the back asked. Shinhye ignored her for that girl was always rude to everyone. However she couldn't help but feel glad her classmates didn't change their behaviors for her. They understood she's still her. Why couldn't her teacher remember that? Shinhye took a couple of steps toward her desk but her teacher didn't allow it. 

"Shinhyessi jesongheyo but you're not enrolled here anymore." 

"Wh-What? That's impossible, just for about four weeks of absences? I have reasons to be gone for so long, I was hospitalized because of my accident." She tried to reason with him.

"Yes I understand that, but lately seeing you on T.V. The magazines and newspapers you seem to have been fine for the past few weeks." He looked disappointed in her. Did he truly think his top student let herself forget her responsibilities because a boy came into her life?

"I don't believe this you can't stop my enrollment here because of that," she shook her head.

"I'm sorry but I can. Listen, it's not just that. A woman called explaining that you must end your term here. You won't be around for long anyway. You'll be going on tours with the band, you'll barely have time for any of this. Everything was taken care of already. You're not allowed on campus as of now as class is in session." He explained.

"A woman told you I'm going on tours? I-I'm not going anywhere! I never discussed my future schedule with anyone," Shinhye was apalled at this whole mess. 

"I'm sorry Shinhye but you have to leave. You would have made a great nurse if you ask me," her teacher opened the door for her.