Melt in her hands

Voice

 

“Oh slave!” Shinhye called from the living room.

“Yes master?” He came from his bedroom. A bit irritated to be honest. “I was in the middle of composing a new song,” he told her.

“Jeongmal? Mianhye. Don’t you take 10 minutes writing one?” She asked.

“You heard that off the internet didn’t you?” He asked.

“Well yeah. Wae, it’s not true?” She asked.

“No of course it’s true but I’m making a masterpiece,” he explained.

“Again jesongheyo but I wanted to watch the sixth movie with you now.” She waved the DVD to him. He rubbed the back of his neck indecisive the air. His creativity was always highest at night. “This one is all lovey dovey too,” she batted her eyes.

“I really don’t know,” he was thinking.

“Please?” She stood up from the couch to stand right in front of him. She looked really y yet cute. She wore his white long sleeve buttoned blouse with navy blue cut up shorts. With his top on you could barely see her shorts. Turning him on. Her scars were barely noticeable now. “I understand completely if you’re in the middle of writing a song. How about tomorrow night then? Or if you finish up soon we can watch it,” she stood closer. His heart was pounding against his chest.

“Lovey dovey huh?” He asked.

“Oh you don’t like those kinds of movies. There’s action too! You’re going to be shocked in the end. I might cry,” she bit her bottom lip.

Damn she was y. It was an incredibly cute and innocent gesture. But it really turned him on. If she were to cry that means she would need a shoulder. “But this is a masterpiece I’m working on,” he said.

“Araso slave we can watch tomorrow,” she pouted. She skipped back to the couch with those long creamy legs.

“W-Wait! I’ll finish soon so we can watch together!” It felt hot in here.

“Jeongmal? Araso, pali! (Hurry!)” She squealed. Without knowing it she could make him do anything.

After exactly 10 minutes Yonghwa was back in the living room. “Alright I’m here,” he sat his right next to hers.

“That was exactly 10 minutes after all. So it’s a masterpiece?” She asked.

“Yeah but it will take a while to perfect but I can do that later.” He told her.

“Will you be able to play it in time for the concert?” She asked.

“No but maybe on a later tour. You know?” He placed his hand around her shoulders. She pressed play as she snuggled into him. The movie was lovey dovey. Some were very irritating though. Especially when Ron’s girlfriend showed up. “Won won?” He repeated after her.

“I hate her,” Shinhye admitted.

“Not as much as Umbridge,” he pointed out.

“Oh my goodness she is such a B word!” Shinhye expressed her hate.

“She’s a ,” he stated. Throughout the film after Ron almost died Shinhye began to sigh. Not sad sigh but heart fluttering sighing when you see your O.T.P. Your one true pair. Ron was in the infirmary unconscious but talking in his sleep. In front of his girlfriend he whispered Hermione’s name.

“Her…my…knee,” he barely spoke.

“Oh snap she’s pissed,” Yonghwa laughed his now ex-girlfriend.

“Aw! Look at them!” Shinhye slapped Yonghwa’s arm. It hurt like hell but to keep being macho. He pretended it didn’t hurt. “Oh my gosh Harry!” Shinhye laughed at his expression.

“Shut up Harry,” Hermione smiled at her unconscious crush.

“Yeah shut up Harry,” Shinhye hit her boyfriend’s arm again.

“I’m not Harry you know! Hitting me won’t make him feel it!” Yonghwa rubbed his bruised arm.

“Yah be a man!” She hit his arm again… in the same spot. This wasn’t going as well as he thought.

Finally the movie was ending. Shinhye was right. Yonghwa didn’t expect Dumbledore to die. He was the headmaster; he was the top wizard of all! He was a complete bad in magic. He was even more shocked when he watched Snape cast the killing curse. And there it was. It wasn’t silent crying. It was more loud and whining sobbing. A sound of a dying whale came out of his girlfriend’s mouth. She wiped her tears on his blouse.

“Wasn’t that a great movie? Other than the death of Dumbledore,” she sniffled.

“Yeah you were right. It was really lovey dovey.” He still felt his sore bruise caused by her.

“Had a great time slave?” She asked wiping the last of her tears on his blouse she wore.

“Sure,” he smiled through his teeth. He had an okay time. He expected to get closer with Shinhye. But  the only closeness were his arm and her fist. “You do know that’s my shirt right?” He asked.

“Yes and actually it’s a men’s blouse,” she corrected.

“And you don’t care that your snot is all over it?” He asked.

“Yes I don’t care,” she answered simply.

“Jeongmal?” He asked.

“Yes,” she was his yes girl.

“Maybe I should’ve worked on my song,” he sighed.

 “Wae? You don’t like spending time with me?” She pouted.

“Wait what? I never said that! I just mean that my arm now hurts. And another one of my clothes are ruined. But you were so y earlier,” he was very open to her.

“Huh? I was really y earlier?” She crossed her legs watching his reaction. He gulped.

“Yeah you just… Yah! You’re using your body against me aren’t you? So that I would melt in your hands,” he stated.

“I wasn’t even aware of anything earlier,” she pouted confused.

“You’re doing it right now,” he told her.

“What?”

“Using your body against me!” He exclaimed.

“My body isn’t really against you. This is my body against you,” she sat on his lap with her legs crossed. Shinhye never felt so flirty before. It was fun messing around with him. She leaned on him with her head fitting perfectly in the crook of his neck. Her hot breath touching the back of his ear. “Isn’t this like the time in the studio? Slave,” she asked with a wicked smile.

“Y-Yeah master,” looks like the slave thing turned sensual. She looked up with those bowling ball eyes. Mesmerized he leaned closer resting his forehead on hers. “Shinhye you will call me oppa,” he ordered.

“Yes…oppa,” she agreed.

“Ugh I promise myself to never be this gross with Eun Sun. If I ever see her again,” Jonghyun entered the living room. Shinhye sat back on the couch next to Yonghwa.

“Who’s Eun Sun?” Shinhye asked.

“More importantly thanks for ruining our privacy,” Yonghwa said.

“You’re more than welcome,” Jonghyun poured himself a glass of water.

“Yah back to my question,” Shinhye reminded him.

“Someone who I hope you guys will get to meet,” he answered.

“Why can’t we meet her?” Shinhye asked.

“It’s a rather long story and it’s late right now. You realize it’s one in the morning?” He replied.

“It’s never too late for Harry Potter!” She stood up stretching her arms to the ceiling. Yonghwa smacked his lips after yawning. “Well this Eun Sun girl sounds cool,” she encouraged him.

“Yeah she must be the reason you were gone one whole day,” Yonghwa remembered.

“I’m really surprised you people noticed,” Jonghyun chuckled.

“Must be really special,” Shinhye leaned on the wall barely conscious. Yonghwa shook his head then carried her bridal style. “Yah am I flying?” She was dozing off.

“How about I change you into your pajamas?” Yonghwa asked.

“No!” She refused.

“Hey you’re supposed to say yes!” He told her.

“I’ll say yes to everything but that!” She whined. The two were blabbing on and on as he carried her to her bed. Jonghyun watched the two leave him alone.

“Yeah she is really special,” he thought about Eun Sun. 

Sorry if you guys never watched Harry Potter... Or more specific the sixth one... If you don't get some references... Basically Hermione likes Ron and while he was knocked out instead of saying his girlfriend's name. He said Hermione's name and it was ing awesome because they belong together! Yeah you get the chiz~