“Daredevil” (SVTxOC)

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 


 

 

“You’re kidding right?” You ask the tall tanned boy in front of you. You were currently near an alley and he was standing beside the supposed transportation.

“It’s just a motorbike and besides… Weren’t you the one that suggested rebelling a bit, breaking free from your chains or something?” He explains. You let out a huff but went near him and the bike.

 

He was grinning from ear to ear. “Don’t worry. I’ve got helmets.” He tells you as he straps one on you and wears the other.

 

 

“I supposed just this once.” You sighed in defeat.

 

 

Mingyu climbs on the bike and you followed suit.

 

 

“So where exactly are we going?” You ask.

 

 

He shrugs but replies. “Anywhere you want to go?”

 

 

“I don’t even know where to go.” You told him.

“There’s got to be some place you wish to go but never had a chance to.” He reasons.

“Hmm… I did want to go England.” You mentioned.

“Ey! I meant somewhere in Korea. You can’t expect me to take you to England on a bike now, can you?” He feigns annoyance.

 

You rolled your eyes and thinks. “Ah! There is one place.” You smiled and whispered the location to his ears.

 

Mingyu’s face lit up. “I know exactly one place nearby.”

 

 

 

“Hold on tight. You’re in for a wild ride.” He warns. But before you could ask what he meant, the bike roared to life and off it goes. You were caught off guard and held on tightly to him, hugging his waist, closing your eyes suddenly fearing for your life.

 

He knows you weren’t looking base on your hold on him and so he slows down a bit. “Open your eyes.” He tells you.

You shook your head. “No. If I do I’ll just go dizzy.” You reasoned.

He chuckles. “Just open your eyes please. I promise you’ll like it.” He reassures you. You hesitated but slowly opened your eyes.

 

Your eyes widen in awe as you look at your surroundings. “Woah! It looks so magical.” You smiled. Watching the city go in slow motion felt like something you’d only see in movies.

Mingyu cannot see it but he knows your smiling. “I told you you’d like it.”

 

Your hold on him loosens as you get yourself lost in your thoughts of the surroundings. Mingyu felt your hold slipping off him and so he speeds up. That broke you from your trance and you end up holding on to him tightly, hugging him closely.

“Don’t let go. I’m going to speed up a bit so we’ll get there faster.” He reasons.

 

It was an excuse. Mingyu didn’t need to speed up, he just like the feeling of you holding on to him, close to him. He didn’t want you to let go of him. He didn’t want whatever this was to end. You didn’t mind holding on to him though. Being near Mingyu made you feel safe and secured.

 

Once you reached you destination and came to a stop. You felt you breath taken away by the view. You got off the bike and removed your helmet and ran towards the place; Mingyu following behind.

 

“So? What’d you think?” He asks as he stands beside you.

 

Tears were forming in your eyes. “It’s like a dream….”

“A dream I managed to make come true.” He finishes for you.

 

You turned to face him, a huge smile on your face. “Thank you. Really I can’t thank you enough for doing this for me.” Mingyu felt his heart beating faster.

 

You turned back to watch the view. “It’s so beautiful.”  You said admiring the place.

“It sure is.” Mingyu softly replies; although he’s no longer certain which one he was referring to, as he stares at you a dreamy look in his eyes.

 

Your eyes widen at the view and smile form on your lips. “Ha! Look Gyu! It’s a sunset…. Isn’t it the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?” You turned to see him gazing so intently at you. You suddenly felt shy from his stare.

 

He smiles, not leaving a glance on you. “Definitely the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.” He agrees as he tucks a strand of your hair behind you ear. You felt your cheeks turning red and your heart pacing from the intimate gesture.

 

You stare at him and he just continues to stare at you, neither one daring to break eye contact.

 

 


Word Count: 741

 

Another Mingyu chapter, coz I love him!!! 

i am curious on what you guys think of the past chapters so far.

-Kaye :3