"A Pet Degree" (Ship) [part 2]

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 


 

 

Hansol was walking in the park, well walking his three dogs at least, when he gets a call.

 

 

 

 

“Oh Channie what’s up?”

“Hey Sol~ Do you mind coming over for a bit? Cause I think we have to finish our assignment soon.”

 

 

 

Hansol hears a tinge of nervousness and desperation coming from the other line.

 

 

 

“I’ll be there in 20 minutes. I just need to drop by someplace.”

“Okay.”

 

 

He ends the call and pulls his dogs along with him. He walks to the apartment near the park and hopes the person he’s looking for is still there. He rings the doorbell and was quickly welcomed by a disheveled boy.

 

 

“Sol? Well this is unexpected.”

“Hey Kwan… Look I know this is a bit unexpected but do you think you can watch over my dogs for awhile.” Hansol practically begs the older boy.

 

Seungkwan looks down to see three dogs of various sizes standing right beside Hansol then looks right back up at the older.

 

“Well sure but I don’t really see why you’d leave them to m—”

“I’m heading over to Chan’s place.” Hansol quickly intercepts.

“Ah… Makes sense.” The older nods. “So okay fine. I’ll watch over them but how long will you be gone? I have somewhere to attend to later.”

“What time do you have to go?”

“5:30”

“I’ll be here by 5 then.”

“But it’s already 3 in the afternoon.”

“It’s just a quick visit. Just need to work on our assignment.”

“But editing takes time.”

“Please Kwan. Please…”

 

 

Hansol didn’t need to give him puppy eyes; his dogs did that for him. They even did it with matching whimpers.

 

 

“If I have to have a say I think Mingyu’s becoming more and more like you.” Seungkwan comments as he crouches down and ruffles the fur on the golden retriever’s head.

“Well you know what they say. Like owners, Like dogs.”

“I don’t know whose ‘they’ you’re referring to but I doubt that. Myungho doesn’t even act like you. Does he even like you?” Seungkwan retorts reffering to the small pinscher who was beside Mingyu. “And Seokmin’s too full of energy to be anything like you. You’re lazy.” He adds this time taking the pomerenian (Seokmin) and carrying it in his arms.

 

 

Hansol faces scrunches as Seokmin just Seungkwan’s hand and the boy just smiles.

 

 

“Seokmin did always like you.” Hansol mentions. “Anyway you’ll babysit them right?”

“Yeah. Yeah.”

“Thanks! You’re the best! That’s why you’re my best friend!!!”

“As long as they keep away from Jeonghan’s bowl and Jisoo and Seungcheol’s cages; we good.”

 

 

The younger boy just smiles before giving the older one last thank you and rushing off to Chan’s house.

 

 

The older brings in the three dogs inside his small apartment and places Seokmin down.

 

 

“God! I’ve become a petting zoo with all this animals here. Just add along Chan’s cats and it’s a full set.” Seungkwan pouts yet he supposes this is what he gets for having friends who loves pets just as he does.

 

 


Word Count: 506

Aren't they just adorable? Maknae line as pet owners and the rest of seventeen as pets. Our fluffy doggies 97 Line is just so adorable. And if you're wondering what kind of animals the 95 line are just wait for the next update.

-Kaye :3