"Carrot" (SVTxYou)

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 


 

 

Mingyu was pouting and whining like there’s no tomorrow while rolling around his bed. You were simply sitting at his desk chair staring at him.

 

 

 

 

 

“Really Gyu, it isn’t that bad. Although I do admit that you like a walking cheetos but a handsome cheetos at that.” You commented which didn’t help at all and just made Mingyu pout even more.

“I still look like a cheetos! And a carrot! Why’d I even thought that this was a good color?!” Mingyu continues to whines.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah. Orange was definitely not his color but he still looks handsome.

 

 

 

 

“I can’t wait to be blonde soon. It probably looks better than having a carrot top as a hair color.” Mingyu complains.

 

 

 

You stood up from your seat and approach the giant whining baby puppy.

 

 

 

“Hey now… Stop crying about it. I don’t care if you look like you have a carrot for a hair, go bald or even have a Mohawk, although I pray you really won’t go there. I still love you. I like you for you and not for your hair or your face.” You console him.

 

 

 

 

Mingyu looks at you with puppy eyes.

 

“Really?”

 

 

“Really. And besides who wouldn’t want to date carrot-head like you?” You chuckled. He pouts again but smiles showing his canines when he sees you smiling at him genuinely.

 

 

 

 

 

“You really do love me, huh?” He asks.

“Yep and that won’t ever change.” You replied.

 

 

 

Mingyu places a palm on your cheeks and out of nowhere pinches it. He chuckles afterwards as you squeal and whine in pain, you didn’t get mad coz you knew he was fooling around but at least he was happy.

 


Word Count: 279

 

It took time but I'm posting. here's a carrot top Mingyu for you, coz remembering Mingyu's orange hair deserves a drabble or maybe coz I just want to write a story about my 2nd bias :)

anyway my internet isn't friendly still and I've just been told by my father to go to Summer School (yes it's currently summer in my country, we only got two seasons) so updates are slow again TT

-Kaye :3