“Relax” (Seungkwan Special)

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 


 

 

Seungkwan’s been stress about school and you were feeling worried for him. Exams were next week, which means project deadlines were as well, not to mention quiz after quiz in every subject. Seungkwan’s mind couldn’t handle all the stress and he was tired.

 

After the first day of exam, you brought him somewhere to relax.

 

“What are you doing? We still have exams tomorrow.” Seungkwan tells you.

“I know. But I just thought we could relax for awhile. There’s still time.” You replied.

“Look Yeeun. If you want to relax then go ahead but don’t drag me along; I still have to study. I don’t have time for your stupid games! I have to focus.” Seungkwan tells you off.

 

 

Quickly realizing he said something rude, Seungkwan apologizes. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to say that.”

 

You give a small smile. “It’s okay. You’re stress. I get it. That’s why I think you need this more than I do.” You tell him.

Seungkwan felt his heart clench at your expression. He didn’t mean to shrug you off, he was just stress.

 

 

“You’re right. Perhaps I need to take a break for awhile.” He says. You beamed and pulls him somewhere.

 

 

You brought him to the Park’s playground where you guys used to play then to the busy streets of Seoul, looking around, till you felt hungry.

 

“Want to eat some snacks? I know a really good place nearby.” You told him. Seungkwan nods and follows you.

 

You guys arrived at this fancy dessert shops and started choosing.

 

“Why don’t you go find us some seat? I’ll order a bit more.” You suggested as you continue to look at the displayed desserts. Seungkwan follows and seated himself on table near the window.

 

You arrive a few minutes later beaming. Your food was served several minutes later as you catch up on everything. Minutes later, a waiter arrives holding a sliced cake with a candle on it as you sing Happy Birthday.

Seungkwan was caught off guard.

 

 

“Happy birthday Boo~” You greet. Seungkwan was still in shock.

“Wh-What? Eun~ You didn’t have to.” He says, feeling touched.

“Of course I have to. You’ve been to stress about school, you forgot about yourself. I just wanted to surprise you.” You reply.

Seungkwan smiles. “Thank you…. To be honest; I actually forgot that today was my birthday.” You laugh at him.

 

“Silly Kwan. Go on make a wish already.” You cheered. He closes his eyes then blows on the candle.

 

“So what did you wish for?” You asked him. He smiles. “I didn’t. I was just thanking the heavens for giving me someone like you as a friend.”

You smiled back. “I guess that wish has been granted already but you could have wished to have good grades or even answers to the exam.” You joked.

“If you help me then I don’t need to wish for it.” Seungkwan jokes back.

 

 


Word Count: 486

Isn't Boo just adorable? this was a rush drabble though.

-Kaye :3