“A Glimpse” (SVTxOC)

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 


 

 

This was stupid! And probably one…. If not, the most embarrassing thing his ever done. He is going to have them pay for this.

                           

He fixes his hair in place and straightens his clothes, hoping he looks decent enough. He lets out a small whine and then a sad sigh.

He takes a deep breath. “Let’s do this!” He cheers himself and starts walking to the University ground. Most of the students’ eyes were suddenly on him. Some were gaping in surprise others snickering, trying to control their laughter.

 

Kim Mingyu is okay with losing a bet, but he’s definitely not fine when he loses a bet and has to fulfill a dare with it; especially when said dare involves him dressing up as a girl and showing himself to school. He hates his life. But he hates his friends more.

 

He enters his class timidly, feeling all eyes on him. He looks around till he found two familiar faces that were looking at him with huge smiles, the other trying to stifle his laughter. Mingyu approaches them grumbling and sulking on the way.

 

“I can’t believe you actually did it.” Seokmin mentions as he looks Mingyu up and down.

“Told you he’d take it literally.” The older, Soonyoung, chuckles at his misery.

“I hate you guys! I can’t believe you made me do this.” Mingyu complains but the other two continues to laugh. “I’m taking this off right now.” Mingyu tells them.

“Oh no no no. You lost the bet remember. And besides do you really wish to strip in front of all these people. Especially in front of these girls.” Soonyoung taunts.

 

Mingyu gives a small whimper and went to his seat, which was in front of the two troublemakers. The professor then arrives along with a female Mingyu has never seen before. The girl gives a paper to the professor and the professor nods in understanding.

 

“Settle down now class. Today we have new student joining us.” She tells the class then turns her attention to the younger girl. “Please make yourself feel welcome Miss Jung and go find a seat.”

The younger obliged and went on eyeing a seat beside Mingyu.

 

“Is someone sitting here?” She asks. Mingyu just shakes his head to say no. She smiles and places her things on the desk and moves to sit.

 

 

Great! Now the new girl’s going to think he’s weird.

 

 

The female just smiles at him and introduces herself. “I’m Jung Hana by the way. Please to meet you. What’s your name?”

 

Before Mingyu could even answer his name was called; he stands up abruptly.

 

The professor just eyes him. “I don’t even want to know but I hope you could keep your ‘hobbies’ to yourself Mr. Kim.” The professor says sternly and goes back to checking attendance. Mingyu drops to his seat dejectedly while his two friends snicker at him. He turns to see Hana staring at him with wide eyes.

 

He finds himself trying to explain to her. “You must find this weird, huh. Sorry you had to see me like this. I’m not normally like this. There’s a good… well there’s a reason for this. It’s not like I wanted to dress—”

“That’s cool. It’s nice to be open about yourself. Our society nowadays is quick to judge whenever someone is far from the norm they’re use to. You don’t have to explain yourself. I get it.” Hana smiles at him.

 

Mingyu felt himself getting intrigued by the girl, whether it’s the fact that she probably thinks he’s part of the LGBT community or just her view of society in general. He has never met anyone like her. He caught himself smiling at her.

 

“I’m Mingyu. Kim Mingyu.” He introduces and holds out a hand.

 Hana accepts it the handshake and smiles at him cheerfully. “Nice to meet you Mingyu-sshi.”

 

Mingyu’s heart skips a beat. He smiles as he stares at the girl in front of him.

 

 

Maybe dressing up as a girl isn’t so bad after all.

 

 


Word Count: 674

 

I really love fem!Seventeen although this isn't exactly one but I could just imagine my other bias (Gyu) doing it. It seems fun xD

-Kaye :3