"What's Happening too?!" [part 2]

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 


 

 

Soonyoung was sitting on the couch, legs close and suddenly feeling small since 12 guys were staring her down. Soonyoung had no choice but to explain her situation to them, minus the falling in love part. They were baffled but seeing the proof right in front of their eyes, they just had no excuse to say she was joking around.

 

 

 

“Guys? I know this is weird. Trust me. I find this weird too but I don’t know how to get back to being myself.” Soonyoung pouts.

 

And the boys can’t deny but have their heartstrings tug at Soonyoung’s pouting face, she was too cute.

 

“Don’t worry Soon. We’ll help you out.” Joshua reassures her.

“Thanks hyung.” Soonyoung smiles at him.

 

And Joshua suddenly tenses hearing female Soonyoung call him hyung; when he really shouldn’t since Soonyoung always calls him hyung.

 

“Y-You’re welcome.”

 

 

 

“Joshua’s right! We’ll help you out Hosh.” Seungcheol announces. “Okay first things first. We need to research on how to turn Soonyoung back into male. Secondly…” He looks at Soonyoung up and down. “We need clothes for you to wear, now that you’re female.”

“But for now we’ll have Myungho and Jihoon lend you clothes for now since it seems your clothes are too big for you and they’re the only ones close to your body size.” Seungcheol adds.

 

“We’ll do shopping later.” Seokmin mentions. “Soonyoung hyu- I mean noona..” holds his giggles. “Noona will have to come with us later.” He finishes.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea.” Myungho speaks up.

Seokmin pouts. “Why not?”

 

“Seok. I’m a girl right now. If anybody sees you and me together they’ll think we’re… you know…” Soonyoung tells the younger.

“They’ll think we’re what?” Seokmin questions.

 

“Dating Seok. They’ll think we’re dating.” Soonyoung clarifies.

“But we’re not!” Seokmin answers back. The rest of the members groans at Seokmin’s slow uptake. He’s eyes widen in realization. “Oh!”

 

“Yeah Oh.” Myungho snarkily comments.

 

“I could buy the clothes myself, that way no rumors would spread. And don’t worry, I’d have no problem in choosing girl clothes, thank goodness I have a sister.” Soonyoung reassures them.

 

 

 

 

 

And so the rest of the members spread to continue whatever they were doing. Soonyoung decides to enter Jihoon’s room hoping she could borrow some clothes. She knocks before opening the door slightly, her head peeping. She sees a figure on Jihoon’s bed, smiles and enters.

 

 

“Hoonie…” She calls once she was near the lump that was Jihoon crawled in his bed.

“Mhmm.” Came the muffled reply.

“It’s me Soonyoung. You think I could borrow some of your clothes? This shirt is a bit too big for me now. Although possibly since I think this is Jun’s shirt.”


“Closet.” Comes the reply from the lump.

 

“Okay thanks Jihoonie~” Soonyoung says and pats the lump.

 

 

 

Soonyoung went over to Seungcheol and Jihoon’s shared closet and started searching for some decent clothes to wear. Jihoon toss and turns from his bed until he was facing Soonyoung’s back.

He halts his movements and was left staring at the older girl’s figure. Even as a girl, Soonyoung had such a fit body. His eyes panic when he sees her raising her arms trying to reach something at the top shelf, most likely so since her shirt rose up a bit revealing her thighs. Jihoon quickly looks away, face heating up.

 

‘It’s just Soonyoung. It’s just Soonyoung.’ He chants to himself. But dang! She’s got some effect on him.

 

He turns around seeing that Soonyoung managed to get the clothes she needed. She turns to face him and smiles brightly at him.

 

“I got it. Thanks Hoonie.” She tells him before leaving.

 

He sight lingered on the door and he couldn’t help but feel odd. Female Soonyoung was definitely doing something to him. He fears Soonyoung might have some effect on the other members as well. Hopefully not…

 

 

 


WORD COUNT: 647

here's a sequel of fem!soonyoung and that's still the beginning

-Kaye :3