Pillows (SVTxYou)

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 

 


 

 

 

Soonyoung was tired from teaching that day. He was a choreographer and making dances was his passion and he loves his job just as much as he loves dancing and you but sometimes it can be tiring and takes a toll on his body. He just wishes for the day to end go home, wash up and have a long rest.

You were at his apartment since it was ‘Movie Night’ also it’s been too long since you two last been together. The past few months had been busy for both of you. He was busy with dance classes while you were busy traveling all over the country for your travel tour guide.

 

 

This was the first time in 3 months that you get to spend time with each other and you were excited for it coz you’d miss him.

 

Soonyoung came home, massaging his sore neck. He went in and was ready to head to his room when he noticed you.

 

 

 

“Mai? What are you doing here? I thought you were out on a tour.” Soonyoung asks, slightly confused to his girlfriend’s presence. Nevertheless he came up to her and gave her a kiss on the crown of her head.

“You smell like sweat. Go take a bath. Also I came home earlier today. I sent you a text stating I’m back. I guess you didn’t read it.” You pouted and turn to look at him and notice how tired he looks.

“Oppa? Are you okay? You look tired.”

“I’m fine. It’s been a long day.” Soonyoung replies, smiling at you.

 

 

 

But you noticed how tired he was. He smile wasn’t the same.

 

Soonyoung took notice of all the movies set on display on the TV screen and realizes.

 

 

 

“Oh! Was movie night tonight? I totally forgot. I’m sorry Mai. It seemed to have slipped off my mind.” Soonyoung apologizes.

You just shake your head. “It’s okay Oppa. Let’s have it next time. You really look tired.” You told him.

“Oh no! Don’t worry. I’m fine. We could watch a movie or two and—”

 

 

You placed a hand on top of his mouth to keep him quiet and gave him a look. Soonyoung stopped talking and you took your hand off from his lips.

 

 

“I’m really sorry Mai. I know you must have been waiting for this day. I too have been waiting and yet here I am, unable to keep a promise.” Soonyoung tells you.

“It’s okay Oppa. Being able to spend time with you is enough for me. I miss you~”

Soonyoung beams. “I miss you too Mai. I really really miss you.”

 

 

He lets out a tired yawn and apologizes.

 

 

“You know what. You better go rest but wash up first.” You told him.

“Does this mean you have to go?” Soonyoung pouts.

“I could stay if you want. I have no work tomorrow and besides… I think I’d like to cuddle something that I miss.” You tease.

 

 

Soonyoung smiles and quickly went to wash up. He came back to his room seeing you sitting on his bed, reading one of his books. He approaches slips in beside you.

 

 

You turn to him. “Why are you staring at me like that?”

“You know… I think I like watching this movie better.” Soonyoung says.

“Stop teasing me.”

He chuckles. “I’m not. You’re really a better movie than anything I’ve ever seen.”

You smiled. “You’re just tired Oppa. C’mon let’s just go to sleep.”

“Okay.”

 

 

 

 

You two fell asleep quickly; apparently you didn’t notice how tired you were as well. You slept between his arms, cuddling each other.

 

 


Word: 601

Okay I know this isn't such a great drabble but the whole month of february has been stressful for me and I haven't find much time to update this. Same goes for this month. My Finals exam is coming up soon and we have lots and lots of requirements this week and next week and I don't want to fail my subjects since my course is quite hard. So I hope you all could understand, but hopefully by the end of this semester (that is if i decide to not go to Summer School) i can update and get back on track with the drabbles, so :)

-Kaye :3