"Noted" (SVTxYou)

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 

 


 

 

 

Junhui was an average student, although he transferred from China to Korea since Middle School (won’t that make him special at least?) he was now considered a part of the community.

He had a normal life. He has friends, he has a wonderful Korean family Guardians who takes care of him and he has good grades. What else is there to ask for?

 

 

 

Apparently beside his normality, he feels his life is dull. So when he discover an abandoned music room in his school, he dubbed it as his secret haven where he can relax and be anything he wants to be, to be his real self without trying so hard to be normal.

 

 

 

One thing Junhui loves was playing the piano. He learned to play ever since he was young (as well as martial arts, but that’s another story to tell) for his mother enjoyed music so much. His father though never appreciated it and thinks it’s a waste of time. He only wanted to be approved by his father.

So after his first recital, he never played the piano again, at least not with an audience. He still plays, although mostly when he’s by himself.

 

 

 

 

You have no clue how happy he was to see a piano when he discovered he’s so-called haven.

 

 

 

Every lunch break since he’s discovery or whenever he’s free; he goes over and plays a few tunes before going back. He easily gets lost in the music and feels like he’s becoming one with the song.

 

 

 

 

 

So to say he was startled when he finds himself having an audience after playing one song. Junhui pauses and looks at the shorter girl.

 

 

She stops clapping and starts complimenting him.

 

 

 

“Woah! You’re really good. I wish I could play like that.”

 

 

 

 

 

“H-how long have you been there?”

“I’ve been here before you started playing.”

“You saw everything?!”

 

 

She nods.

 

 

“It was a beautiful piece. That was Beethoven’s wasn’t it?”

 

 

Junhui nods.

 

 

 

“Can you play another song? I want to hear you play more.”

“You-You don’t find it weird.”

 

 

 

 

“What do you mean?”

 

 

 

 

“My playing of the piano. Don’t you find it odd?”

 

 

 

She shakes her head to say ‘no’. “I actually find it quite entrancing how you enjoyed playing. It was beautiful.”

 

 

 

“Really?”

“Yes. Really.”

 

 

Junhui turns shy from her compliment.

 

 

 

 

“Th-Thanks. I guess.”

“You’re welcome. So~ can I hear another song? Please.”

 

 

 

 

 

Junhui feels a sudden surge of confidence flowing in him and he looks back at the smiling girl and gives her a smile back.

 

 

 

 

 

“What would you like me to play?”

 


Word Count: 428

 

So uhm.... Hi? I'm back!!! Suddenly feeling like I need to post after watching Descendants 2 which I'm off topic now. Anyway enjoy this update and imagine Jun playing a piece for you, his childhood video of him playin got me. Also SEVENTEEN's concert in japan just ended and up next is Bangkok. Can't wait til they come to my country which apparently is the last leg of their tour. But I'll wait for em... even through my screen....

 

yeah okay bye. i might update more.. might... maybe... K Bye!!

 

-Kaye :3