“Moonlight” (SVTxOC)

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 


 

 

“Can I really ride on it? You’ll really let me?” Vernon questions you.

“Yeah~ I’ve always wanted to ride it with someone I love. Guess you’re the lucky guy.” You replied, shyly smiling. Vernon smiles back at you.

 

 

You hop on it first, Vernon follows your lead.

 

 

“Question though. How do you even drive this thing?” Vernon wasn’t nervous riding with you, well okay he was a bit nervous, but he was more intrigued. You just chuckle at his reaction.

“Just hold on tight. I promise I won’t let you fall.” Vernon gulps as you smiled at him. He holds on to you warily. You laugh again.

“Ready?” You asked him, he replies with an uncertain nod.

 

You two went off, a gust of air passing by both of you, Vernon clutches tighter. You tried to hold in a laugh at his initial reaction.

 

“Stop laughing. You know I never rode on a broomstick before. I’m not as experience as you are.” He whines.

“I’m sorry. It’s just you have such cute reactions, I can’t help it.” You told him. Vernon just gives a small pout.

“Well sorry for being human and not a witch. All these magical stuffs isn’t normal for me.” Vernon replies.

“I know. I was simply distracting you.” You said; he’s face scrunches in confusion. “Huh?”

 

 

“Look at your surroundings.” You ordered. He looks just to see you two were up in the air. You two were flying on a broomstick under the dazzling night sky.

 

 

The stars never look so prettier and the moonlight glimmered on your face; Vernon can’t help but stare in awe. You two flew around for a few more minutes, passing by familiar places that seemed so different up in the air, before deciding to head back to the ground.

 

 

“So…. How was it?” You ask in anticipation. He smiles genuinely. “Better than I expected. Thanks…”

You let out a sigh of relief. “Ho thank goodness! I thought I would have scarred you for life.” He chuckles.

“It was enchanting. Everything about it was so enchanting. You are enchanting~” He gazes at you intently as he said these words, and you felt your face heat up from his words and his stare.

He took hold of your hands and came closer to you. “Next time…. I’ll be the one to enchant you.” He smiles so sweetly at you. Your face turns even redder.

“Gosh! I know all the spells there is to know but I sure don’t know this one. And I thought I was the Witch? How come you managed to cast a spell on me?” You tell him, feeling shy of your words. He smiles even wider.

 

 

“There’s no spell needed for me to like you. I like just as you are. You’re a Witch, but you’re My Witch~” He tells you as he squeezes your hand to reassure you.

“I think I just got bewitched.” You said out loud, He laughs at your reaction.

 

 

Happy to say, you two walk hand in hand as he sends you home.

 

 


Word Count: 510

 

I'll be gone for awhile due to my exams, I'll be back and posting once my exams are done, so wait till then :)

-Kaye :3