“A Story to Tell” (SVTxTwice)

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 

 


 

“Jun~ I need to talk to you.” Momo calls and pulls Jun away from his friends.

 

 

“Oh! What’s happening here? Jun; Are you hiding something from us?” Soonyoung teases.

“Ah! Is Jun-hyung and Momo-noona dating?” Seokmin asks.

 

Momo turns wide eye and Jun notices her expression.

 

“We are not dating.” Jun states.

“If you say so.” Wonwoo teases.

 

 

Jun just pulls away Momo from his teasing friends.

 

 

 

“Momo? Are you okay?” Jun asks a bit worried for her.

Momo looks at him sadly. “I need your help.”

“What can I do?” Jun replies.

 

Momo looks at him with pleading eyes, Jun had a feeling it’s something big. Momo never really asks for favors, so if she actually needs his help then it must be important.

 

 

 

For the past few days, Momo and Jun had been seen hanging around together. Before class, after class and even in between class. People assumed they were dating because of it.

 

 

Jun was heading to somewhere when Soonyoung and Jihoon stops him.

 

“Oh! Hey! Sup’ guys?” Jun tries to greet casually. It was clear that it wasn’t casual enough.

“Where are you heading to Jun? Going to hang out with Momo?” Jihoon interrogates. Jun’s eyes turn wide.

 

 

 

This was not a good sign.

 

 

 

“Hey~ I’ve- We’ve been meaning to ask this but is there really nothing going on with you and Momo?” Soonyoung asks. Jun immediately shakes his head.

 

“Guys. I’m not dating Momo. We aren’t even together.” Jun replies.

“But you have been hanging out with her more often. It seems suspicious.” Jihoon states.

“We’re just friends. Really. Just friends.” Jun reassures them.

“Really?” Soonyoung tries to assure.

“Really. Really. And besides Momo likes—” Jun stops and realizes he almost spilled Momo’s secret.

 

 

“Momo likes what?” Soonyoung asks.

 

 

 

Jun was a dead man, but luckily his brain still works.

 

 

 

“Ah! Dancing! She really really likes dancing. She’s been asking for my help to practice a routine for for…. for a performance.” Jun tries to explain.

“Hmm? A performance? Last time I check, we don’t have any upcoming presentation or competition this month.” Jihoon mentions.

“Jihoon’s right. Jun…. is there something you’re hiding from us?” Soonyoung asks.

 

 

 

Jun’s mind was running out of excuses. How was he supposed to get out of this situation?

 

Bless the heavens a distraction came right up at them.

 

 

 

“Soonyoung-sunbae. Miss Song called you saying something about club meeting. Oh! And Jihoon-sunbae too.” A junior from their Dance club tells them.

“We’ll be there in a sec. We just need to finish something here.” Soonyoung replies and the two turns back to Jun just to see he was gone.

 

“He ran off. That sly guy; He’s definitely dating Momo.” Jihoon says.

“Let’s just go. We can’t keep Miss Song waititng.” Soonyoung tells the younger and they leave.

 

 

 

Once they were gone, Jun comes out of his hiding place and lets out a sigh of relief.

 

 

“I almost told him. Momo would kill me.” Jun says and heads to the direction where he supposed to meet Momo.

 

 

 

Jun arrives to see Momo stretching. She notices his presence.

 

“You’re a bit late.” She says.

“Sorry. There was a hurdle on the way.” Jun replies.

 

Momo tilts her head questioning.

 

“I met Soonyoung and Jihoon on the way. Luckily they were called for club meeting. Thank goodness for them being the club’s president and vice-president.” Jun explains.

“Did you say something?” She asks; feeling concerned.

“No. Don’t worry. I made sure I didn’t.” Jun reassures her. Momo lets out a sigh of relief.

 

 

 

 

 

 

D-Day finally arrived. And Jun was feeling nervous and ecstatic at the same time but there was someone more nervous than him. Momo.

 

 

“I don’t think I can do this.” She says.

“Yes you can. You can’t back out now after everything I did for you.” Jun tells her.

“I’m scared. I’m scared Jun. What if something bad happens? What if—” Jun cut her off. “Don’t let it get to you.” He places a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

 

Momo takes a deep breath and smiles. “I can do this!” She cheers.

 

 

 

It was currently lunch break and students were gathered at the cafeteria hoping to get the better food. Momo and Jun take their positions and gives a small cheer. They’ve spotted their target.

 

Music starts to play, gathering everyone’s attention in the room. Jun starts to move, giving off fierce and exact movements then Momo appears giving the amount of energy and movement. The two met in the middle and dance around, turning the whole cafeteria into their stage.

They move until they were close to their target. Soonyoung.

 

 

 

Jun’s friends were left staring at them curiously along with the students. Jun pulls Soonyoung in and they finish off their dance until Momo was left facing Soonyoung alone. The music stops and all that was left were curious faces.

 

 

Momo’s heart was beating fast. “Soonyoung~ I know you’re asking what’s happening right now but I wanted to tell you something for the longest time. If you watched our performance earlier, I hoped you got the message I wanted to say but if you didn’t then I’ll tell you…

I like you! I really like you. I was too scared to confess and didn’t know how. So I did it in a way I only know how; through a dance.” Momo confesses, suddenly feeling butterflies in her stomach, she can’t faint now. She needs to hear his answer.

 

 

Soonyoung smiles widely. “If I’d known sooner. I would have confessed earlier.” He replies. Momo eyes widen in surprise. “I like you too Momo.” Soonyoung confesses.

 

 

The whole cafeteria burst in cheers for the new couple. Momo felt it was worth it knowing Soonyoung felt the same. She looks to her side to see Jun giving her a ‘thumbs up’. She mouthed a thank you then turns back her attention to Soonyoung.

 

“So…. About the Jun thing?” Soonyoung starts. Momo just laughs.

 

 


 

Word Count: 993

It's still Valentines Day in my country and I'm going to spread the love by updatind a few more drabbles ^^

I hope you like the chapter, I just like shipping Hoshi with Momo, Idk why they seemed so cute together :*

-Kaye :3