"I Know..." (SVTxOC) [part 1]

365 Days of Seventeen

 


 

 

 

There she was with her friends smiling and laughing. She looks the most beautiful when she does that. I felt my heart thump even faster seeing her precious smile.

I tried to brush aside this feelings and slowly walks pass them but a few steps in I halted when our eyes met.

 

 

 

“Hansol-ah! Come here for awhile.” She calls me over.

 

 

 

I was hesitating whether to approach her or to pretend that we didn’t had eye contact. But she calls my name once more. I guess I can’t runaway then. I took a deep breath, fix my hoodie hoping to cover as much face as I could and warily approach her and her friends.

Her posse looks at me with distaste and I could tell why.

 

 

 

‘Why was the biggest geek in school talking to them?’

 

 

 

Thankfully not all of them were that rude; at least one of them was nice enough to greet me.

 

 

 

“Hello Hansol-sshi.”

“H-Hi!” I stuttered.

 

 

 

 

‘God! Why did I have to stutter and embarrass myself in front of them.

 

 

 

 

“Hansol-ah…” I look up to see my crush smiling at me. I smiled back shyly. “You’re coming over later at my house right? For the tutoring that is.”

 

I nodded my head.

 

“Thanks! There’s a test coming soon and I don’t want to fail (Inorganic) Chemistry. See you later then.” She smiles and turns to face the other way her posse following along.

 

 

 

I stared at her back figure slowly walking away from me.

 

 

 

“You shouldn’t really stare like that. Unless you want everyone to know you’re harboring a crush on Jessi.” I turned to the voice to see, Kami, one of Jessi’s (my crush) friends and the only one who actually greeted med earlier, smiling brightly.

“Ah.. I wasn’t staring.”

“If you say so.” She continues to smile at me. “I have to go now. Goodbye Hansol-sshi. See you around.”

 

 

 

She then walks away catching up to the other girls.

 

 

I took a glimpse at her then back at Jessi, the epitome of an Earth Angel. The one and only girl I like, I smiled just glancing at her from afar when I noticed a male approaching them, Jessi specifically.

It was none other than  Kim Mingyu, the soccer varsity’s ace, the striker, the model student, the… one who holds Jessi’s heart. Her boyfriend. He kisses her cheek, leaving her blushing. I turned away not wanting to see anymore.

 

 

 

'Who am I kidding? I could never compare to Mingyu. He’s everyone’s ideal man, every mother’s ideal son-in-law. And most importantly he’s handsome and popular. And me? I’m just Chwe Hansol, ageek, a nobody. She’ll never notice me.'

 

 

 

I took one more glimpse at Jessi but accidentally had eye contact with Kami who was looking at me with a worried? expression. I look away again and decided to head straight to the classroom.

 

 

 

 

 

She’s a beauty, I’m a geek. We’re too far apart.

 


Word Count: 486

 

i have returned. and here is another update, its been a year and its about time i update this. also i might update more often now, well more than before.

also we all need a geeky Hansol 

-Kaye :3