"Someday"

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 

 


 

 

 

I was standing outside the cinema, waiting for Seokmin to arrive.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Miwoo-ah~” I look up to stare at the person whose been making my heart beat faster since I can’t remember when.

 

 

 

 

He walks up to me and ruffles my hair. It took me hours to style my hair but…. *sigh*

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Stop doing that. It took me hours to have this look.” I feigned annoyance.

“Why do you always try to change your hairstyle? Can’t you go for a simple look?” He tells me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s coz I want to look presentable to you, Idiot!

 

 

 

 

“It’s a female thing. No need for you to snoop about it.” I told him off as I fix my hair once more.

“Geesh! Sorry I asked. You girls are really obsessed with your looks.”

“Speak for yourself! Guys are no different.”

 

 

 

He was going to have a comeback but realizes I had a point and shrugged it off.

 

 

 

You have a point. But not all guys are like that. Girls are vainer.”

 

 

 

 

Is he trying to pick a fight with me right now?

 

 

 

 

“Oh really now?”

 

 

And before he could even reply I put him in a headlock and messed his perfectly styled hair.

 

 

“Oh! Did you put hair gel? Well time to get rid of it.” And I continued to mess his hair.

“Stop! Stop!”

 

 

 

 

He quickly turn things around and now I was put in a headlock; he ruffles my hair gently and straightens it afterwards.

 

 

“We’re even now.” He says as he looks at me intensely.

 

 

I felt my face heat up and look at anywhere else but his eyes. We were in such close proximity that I could feel my heart trying to escape from my chest. I just hope he doesn’t sense me tensing up.

 

 

 

“Ok. Fine! Just let me go before you spread your manly germs on me.” I complained.

 

He broke off from the awkward hug and just gave me a cheeky smile.

 

 

 

 

 

Why am I even in love with this idiot?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Seokminnie~” A soft and gentle voice broke us from our trance.

 

 

We both turned to see Yuna smiling at us.

 

 

“Yuna~” Seokmin calls and quickly approaches her enveloping her in a hug.

 

 

 

 

 

Right. Yuna… How could I forget? He has a girlfriend. *sigh* I’m really hopeless.

 

 

 

I forced a smile as I look at the two of them.

 

 

 

Maybe in the next life time I’ll have him.

 

 


Word Count: 402

And I'm alive again. I decided to update and perhaps edit things out a bit before posting the other drabbles. I hope you guys like this one :)

-Kaye :3