“Cold Water” (kid!SVT)

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 

 


 

 

“Omma~ I’m scared.” A three year old Seungkwan holds on to his mom, scared of letting her go.

“Now sweetheart~ You have to face this sooner or later. But don’t worry; Omma will be right beside you along the way.” His mother replies. Seungkwan stares at her with puppy dog eyes before eventually giving in.

 

 

Seungkwan goes to the stairs of the pool and dips himself slowly before quickly getting out complaining he can’t do it and the water was too cold. His mother goes to him, helping him put on his own life vest and floaties. Seungkwan slowly goes back in to the pool, his mother following close behind.

At first he stayed seated on the pool side, splashing the water with his little legs before quickly growing tired of it and opts to observe instead. He saw people of all ages. There were kids his age, older kids and families as well. They were all swimming around and enjoying themselves. He felt out of place, like a fish out of water. Unlike those people who were enjoying themselves, swimming from place to place; he was stuck in one area, unable to move, too scared to move. He didn’t know how to swim. His mother promises to teach him and she did but he was too scared, no frightened.

The pool was big and as you get closer to the middle it becomes deeper. He was scared. What happens if he can’t feel the foot of the pool floor anymore? What if he gets stuck in the middle of the pool? What if he drowns? Such scary thoughts were running on his little mind, of course he’ll get scared and he finds himself hating pools and swimming once again.

 

He starts to sniffle when a pair of warm arms consoles him. He looks up to see his mother smiling at him, saying sweet words to calm him down. “Don’t cry baby~ The pool isn’t a scary place. You’ll learn to swim soon and when you do, you’ll get to enjoy it. We’ll take it slowly for now… okay?” She reassures him.

 

A boy; couple years older than Seungkwan, notices and swam towards them. “Why are you crying?” He asks; his eyes squinting due to the sunlight but he could clearly see Seungkwan’s tear-stained face. Seungkwan stares at the boy for a few seconds before giving him a reply. “I can’t swim.” He looks away, feeling embarrassed.

He felt small chubby hands pat his ankle. “That’s okay. It took me time before I could learn to swim. My Appa taught me how to and now look I can swim now, although he still watches nearby just in case something happens.” He smiles at Seungkwan, his face reminding Seungkwan of a fuzzy hamster. “If you want. We can swim together. I can teach you how to swim. Let’ start here before going to the deeper area. If you can’t handle that yet then we’ll just stay here for now.” Seungkwan beams and turns to his mother she nods and smiles at him then to the little boy.

 

Seungkwan jumps into the pool, floaties and life vest on. Seungkwan will learn, at least his happy.

 

 

 


Word Count: 533

I just love kid Seventeen as well, they're all my children although the maknae line are the only ones younger than me.

A/N: I just came to edit this chapter, coz i just noticed how messy it was and made no sense but i'll be updating again by the weekend ^^

-Kaye :3