"It's You" (SVTxOC)

365 Days of Seventeen

 

 


 

 

After a long time of waiting, it’s finally happening. Three years of waiting to see you in real life, it’s finally happening.

 

Joshua was fidgeting as he waits for your arrival. You two have been dating online for 3 years now but you both live countries apart, so you’ve never met. While he was in America you were in Korea.

 

 

 

 

He hears the announcer calling the arrival of your flight and he can’t help but feel anxious. This was it! In a few minutes you two will finally be face to face. He doesn’t even know what to say once he sees you.

 

Suddenly after minutes of waiting that felt like hours for Joshua, he sees a familiar mop of black hair and those fringes that was undeniably yours. He couldn’t keep his eyes off you.

 

 

 

 

You took notice of the awkward boy standing and knew exactly who he was.

 

 

 

 

 

“Jisoo?”

 

 

 

He blinks.

 

 

 

“Don’t I get some sort of running into your arms and spinning me around kind of hug?”

 

 

 

He chokes.

 

 

 

“W-What?”

 

 

 

You chuckled at his reaction.

 

 

 

“You’re funny. And it’s cute.”

 

 

 

Somehow he finally snaps himself from his trance.

 

 

 

 

“Yebin… I…I can’t believe you’re really here.” He hugs you tightly which caught off you guard.

“Woah there Romeo. Couldn’t I have had a heads up at least?”

 

 

He breaks the hug and apologizes. “Sorry. It’s just… Wow! I can’t believe you’re here.”

 

 

 

You just gave him a small smile.

 

 

 

“Care to tour me around?”

 

 

 

He smiles and nods.

 

 

 

“Let’s get you to your hotel first. We can tour later. You need to rest.”

 

 

 

You pouted. “I’m not that tired.”

 

 

 

He just shakes his head at your cuteness.

 

 

 

“C’mon!”

 

 

 

He holds your hand with one hand and the other free hand was pulling your luggage.

 

Even if this was the first time you two have actually seen each other, outside from skype; it feels like you’ve been together for a long time. Everything just falls so naturally.

 

 


Word Count: 328

coz i want me some fluffy shy shua and he's one of my biases so i got give him fluff ^^

-Kaye :3